Amazing..... Something Is Happening.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys. My small bald patch was silk as baby's bum. 4 month into regaine 2 X day plus twice a week hydrocortisone 1% and 1 X per week nizoral...look at this small hair appearing... awesome. Tried minoxidil on its own before and never got any results but now combined with cortisone and keto... something is happening....f......me. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20171031_222658.jpg
    IMG_20171031_222658.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 2,773

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good! Im on minoxidil myself, although im taking it orally 2x a day.. did your hairs start off fine and gradually grow thicker?

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually a zoom of my bald patch from the back of my head. It's not big 1 inch max...I had for years (I am 39). Tried all. But first time combined Nizoral,Minoxidil and Cortisone....

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually a zoom of my bald patch from the back of my head. It's not big 1 inch max...I had for years (I am 39). Tried all. But first time combined Nizoral,Minoxidil and Cortisone....
If it was bald before you definitely have some regrowth, you should really get on finasteride if you want to keep that regrowth though.. also please answer my question!

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed that's weird, do you have any pics of before for us to compare ?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow very nice! I noticed regrowth about a month in but it is thin.. it is gradually getting thicker though ( i am 2 and a half months in ) so i hope it will continue to improve. Also, did you shed? I did for 2 -3 weeks but it has stopped now.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really as never took any...my wife told me today:...you know you have tiny hair growing there!!! I was: f..k no way!!!.. hope it's not only maximum what I can get.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never shed when started regaine....just added cortisone cream month after....guys I tired minoxidil years back...(there is my post here somewhere)...no results but now..can't even explain myself.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
F.....k knows...not sure now if cortisone combined with minoxidil plus keto and forgotten to mention 1x day rough deep scalp massage help....don't know.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My arsenal....

Attachments

• IMG_20171031_232047.jpg
    IMG_20171031_232047.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,089

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have noticed these small hair on my 22th weeks of treatment. Only used minoxidil for first 7 weeks then I added Cortisone and Nizoral around week 20. This is when new hair started appearing I believe....

MarkthehairWizard

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should try Monat's Intense Repair Treatment system A.K.A. Let it Grow system has 3 times the amount of capixyl in it, which is the ingredient that promotes hair growth. Only use this if you still have active hair follicles to work with. Please message me if you have any questions.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another pic...taken after applying regaine today...

Attachments

• IMG_20171104_214620.jpg
    IMG_20171104_214620.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,229

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should try Monat's Intense Repair Treatment system A.K.A. Let it Grow system has 3 times the amount of capixyl in it, which is the ingredient that promotes hair growth. Only use this if you still have active hair follicles to work with. Please message me if you have any questions.

I hope you choke on a fat dick you piece of garbage.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice! Who gave u the idea of hydrocortisone and what is its action? Do u apply liberally all over or in certain spots?

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice! Who gave u the idea of hydrocortisone and what is its action? Do u apply liberally all over or in certain spots?

Internet was a main source...there are plenty of information about hydrocortisone and hair growth there ..I only use it on my balding patch (1 inch around)...twice a week,sometimes once before going to bed and just small tinny amount....well apparently it reduces inflammation...this is all I know about it mate.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys..still growing...hair are longer...just taken this photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_192637.jpg
    IMG_20171118_192637.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,063

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Internet was a main source...there are plenty of information about hydrocortisone and hair growth there ..I only use it on my balding patch (1 inch around)...twice a week,sometimes once before going to bed and just small tinny amount....well apparently it reduces inflammation...this is all I know about it mate.

Interesting stuff, did you find any information relating to other steroid cream?