Am I Receding At 14 Extra 7 Words Fnnsj

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please f*** off it’s getting ridiculous now . You’re not currently balding but with your nw7 father you probably will be one day

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you bois thinking
Kid must seriously be autistic. After everyone tells him to f*** off, he comes back with “so what you bois thinking?” This is like the 5th time he’s done this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
917985DE-0844-4358-A2E0-110839A91193.jpeg
Reddit comment lol.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid, you don't have any hair loss. What you have is a severe case of OCD, and your OCD is focused on an irrational fear that you are losing your hair. I realise that you are only a 14 year old kid, and I feel that people on here should try not to be harsh on you, but you do need to talk to your parents about seeing a therapist to help you. Visiting these forums and asking people the same questions repeatedly is not going to help you. It is just feeding your obsession. The way to defeat OCD is to refuse to feed it. You need to resist the urge to carry out the compulsive behaviours. If you see a therapist, they will help you with this.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously PM me your Mums email and i'll email her. This is getting ridiculous. Dont reply to this asking what i think of the photos...

INT

Reaction score
Cmon man I’m getting so anxious

No. YOU come one. You have hundreds of posts and many threads on a hair loss forum asking if you have hair loss. Dozens of people have answered this question for you and you keep on asking. It is f*****g annoying. You already have your answer. Go to a dermatologist but do not come back here. It is disrespectful and very self-centered of you to keep on asking this in a place where there are people that actually have hair issues.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. YOU come one. You have hundreds of posts and many threads on a hair loss forum asking if you have hair loss. Dozens of people have answered this question for you and you keep on asking. It is f*****g annoying. You already have your answer. Go to a dermatologist but do not come back here. It is disrespectful and very self-centered of you to keep on asking this in a place where there are people that actually have hair issues.
What’s my answer idk what it is

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this kid is actually super fucked up mentally. Kid, you should really talk to your parents about this, cause your obsession is just gonna get worse and worse. This is really unhealthy