52.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 1A9B3579-88F1-4738-9FE4-3D9E63EA9424.png
    1A9B3579-88F1-4738-9FE4-3D9E63EA9424.png
    651.9 KB · Views: 161

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look your not really balding, I've fuked with you in the past after you didn't listen, but I can see why your worried, your younger pic shows a more tight hairline, I'm not sure if you constantly pulling hard in that area or your forehead got bigger but it's slightly different. Your just growing up, you'll look alot different at 18, doesntmean your balding. You need to really get some help man, your far to young to worry about something like this. It's very common anyways nowadays for kids to bald or mature young, but that not even happening really to you. Your fine.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First picture: Norwood 1; Second picture: Norwood 5
Lmao, I feel bad for dude, but these two pics show a little difference, you can see whhy he's worrying it's definitely matured a tad, but he's going thru puberty, like we all did at 13-16. He just needs to relax and let nature take its course....

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic you look like a kid, second pic you look like a teenager. Your definitely hitting or have been going thru puberty. Talk to your parents about that.

INT

Reaction score
Look your not really balding, I've fuked with you in the past after you didn't listen, but I can see why your worried, your younger pic shows a more tight hairline, I'm not sure if you constantly pulling hard in that area or your forehead got bigger but it's slightly different. Your just growing up, you'll look alot different at 18, doesntmean your balding. You need to really get some help man, your far to young to worry about something like this. It's very common anyways nowadays for kids to bald or mature young, but that not even happening really to you. Your fine.

That is just because his hair is longer in the second one which allows it to be moved backwards more. I have a similar hair structure as him.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is just because his hair is longer in the second one which allows it to be moved backwards more. I have a similar hair structure as him.
Yer that’s what I thought in my younger pics with my hair long it makes it look worse

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really same here, when my hairs short it looks nice and tight, now my hairs getting pretty long on top and sides so the part looks more pronounced, gave me bdd for years because I never grew my hair out. I even low dosed finasteride and well my hair has gotten healthier and thicker but I don't think I actually ever had hairloss, just major bdd. Fingers crossed.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have em to always have, they're like baby's hairs and they grow out of your forehead not your hairline.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad for you honestly, looking at your pic you can see your camera roll and that is beyond ocd the amount of pics youve taken of your hair. You need to seek professional help. Please do, I can help you find someone in your area if you'd like. You will feel alot better once you get help, it'll help you live your life man. I don't want to see you go thru this shyyt for no reason.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad for you honestly, looking at your pic you can see your camera roll and that is beyond ocd the amount of pics youve taken of your hair. You need to seek professional help. Please do, I can help you find someone in your area if you'd like. You will feel alot better once you get help, it'll help you live your life man. I don't want to see you go thru this shyyt for no reason.
Idek man what scares me the most is my genetics but my bother has an amazing hairline and he’s 17 in 1 month

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idek man what scares me the most is my genetics but my bother has an amazing hairline and he’s 17 in 1 month
Dude relax, my dad and my moms dad were bald like bad by my age and I have more hair than I know what to do with at 34. Your fine but you need mental help.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aight man I’ll talk to my mum about it
Good that's what you need to do, show her your phone pictures and just tell her your scared and have ocd about it...that you want help because your essentially in a prison of anxiety about something that isn't even occuring in you. Wish you the best man.n

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good that's what you need to do, show her your phone pictures and just tell her your scared and have ocd about it...that you want help because your essentially in a prison of anxiety about something that isn't even occuring in you. Wish you the best man.n
Does it look like I have temple thinning or not i don’t really know what it looks like

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also found a pic of my hairline from a year and a bit ago

Attachments

• 8F054367-B014-4322-BFEA-114417126F08.png
    8F054367-B014-4322-BFEA-114417126F08.png
    354.2 KB · Views: 123