Am I Receding At 14 Extra 7 Words Fnnsj

Alexander Shenton

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And even if I wanted to get treatment I couldn’t because I’m 14 and I’ll have to wait and by the time I’m 18 it’ll be all gone so idek anymore

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And even if I wanted to get treatment I couldn’t because I’m 14 and I’ll have to wait and by the time I’m 18 it’ll be all gone so idek anymore
Just saw your pics, you’re not balding. Seeing your scalp is normal especially when wet and with hair that long. You don’t realize it now but you’re wasting time here you’re not balding.

Alexander Shenton

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw your pics, you’re not balding. Seeing your scalp is normal especially when wet and with hair that long. You don’t realize it now but you’re wasting time here you’re not balding.
I’m sorry man I’ll try and ignore it any suggestions how tho

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

He realizes it, he just gets a kick out of it. You can't tell me anybody is OCD enough to obsess this much about hair loss when they have no hair loss.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don’t I’m not on here to have fun
If it's not fun for you then stop doing it. You don't have a single miniaturized hair on your head. A 5 minute visit with a dermatologist would confirm that.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly bro, that's some goofy hair anyways. You'd probably look better bald.

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex how about you look at things another way.

You are 14, you have at present lots of hair, it is a little curly which when wet is allowing you to see your scalp. It you had shorter hair this would be less noticable.

Use a good shampoo and conditioner, you dont need to be 18 to use those and they can give more volume. There are sites for hair loss that sell shampoos that have very weak dht blockers in them like saw palmetto, pumpkin seeds etc.

Then when your 18 you can start on topicals if you are still feeling that you want to.

Alexander Shenton

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are 14, you have at present lots of hair, it is a little curly which when wet is allowing you to see your scalp. It you had shorter hair this would be less noticable.

Use a good shampoo and conditioner, you dont need to be 18 to use those and they can give more volume. There are sites for hair loss that sell shampoos that have very weak dht blockers in them like saw palmetto, pumpkin seeds etc.

Then when your 18 you can start on topicals if you are still feeling that you want to.
Yes but do you think I’m balding is what I’m asking

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long has this been a concern?

Do you have a photo now, 6 months ago and 12 months ago?

Im not sure what you want me to compare it with. Balding is hairloss over time.

Also i am giving advise the shampoos are good might as well use a saw palmetto one and a conditioner.

Alexander Shenton

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude I shouldn’t even have to worry about that stuff at 14 why me

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
99 dudes on the internet say he's not balding, 1 says he is. He's going to keep asking until he finds that second dude that will tell him he's balding. All he really needs is 1 dermatologist..err.. therapist.

Alexander Shenton

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long has this been a concern?

Do you have a photo now, 6 months ago and 12 months ago?

Im not sure what you want me to compare it with. Balding is hairloss over time.

Also i am giving advise the shampoos are good might as well use a saw palmetto one and a conditioner.
About a year since I was 13 so idek man my life’s going to sh*t so early