Am I Receding At 14 Extra 7 Words Fnnsj

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex how about you look at things another way.

You are 14, you have at present lots of hair, it is a little curly which when wet is allowing you to see your scalp. It you had shorter hair this would be less noticable.

Use a good shampoo and conditioner, you dont need to be 18 to use those and they can give more volume. There are sites for hair loss that sell shampoos that have very weak dht blockers in them like saw palmetto, pumpkin seeds etc.

Then when your 18 you can start on topicals if you are still feeling that you want to.
Yes but do you think I’m balding is what I’m asking

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long has this been a concern?

Do you have a photo now, 6 months ago and 12 months ago?

Im not sure what you want me to compare it with. Balding is hairloss over time.

Also i am giving advise the shampoos are good might as well use a saw palmetto one and a conditioner.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex how about you look at things another way.

You are 14, you have at present lots of hair, it is a little curly which when wet is allowing you to see your scalp. It you had shorter hair this would be less noticable.

Use a good shampoo and conditioner, you dont need to be 18 to use those and they can give more volume. There are sites for hair loss that sell shampoos that have very weak dht blockers in them like saw palmetto, pumpkin seeds etc.

Then when your 18 you can start on topicals if you are still feeling that you want to.
Dude I shouldn’t even have to worry about that stuff at 14 why me

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long has this been a concern?

Do you have a photo now, 6 months ago and 12 months ago?

Im not sure what you want me to compare it with. Balding is hairloss over time.

Also i am giving advise the shampoos are good might as well use a saw palmetto one and a conditioner.
About a year since I was 13 so idek man my life’s going to sh*t so early

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with pegasus2

Why dont you book into and see a dermatologist and put your mind at ease?

Otherwise you have a ton of photos as of right now, take more in 3 months and compare them

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with pegasus2

Why dont you book into and see a dermatologist and put your mind at ease?

Otherwise you have a ton of photos as of right now, take more in 3 months and compare them
I just spoke to my mum and shes like there is nothing wrong with you I don’t care about your hair

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just spoke to my mum and shes like there is nothing wrong with you I don’t care about your hair

Dude legit just give me your mum's email and i will email her explaining whats wrong with you. I get that no one listens to a 14 year old so let us help so we dont have to see your posts anymore.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have this pic from may

Attachments

• 24892227-6ADD-4BF7-953A-D1CFCE057DF5.png
    24892227-6ADD-4BF7-953A-D1CFCE057DF5.png
    519.5 KB · Views: 196

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've told you a million times that you have no hair loss. What you obviously have is OCD, and this obsession you have with your hair is very unhealthy. You are not well, and you need help. Please take Ollie's advice and give him, or myself, your mother's email address over private message, so that one of us can contact her about what's going on, and she can then hopefully take her own steps to get you the help you need.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Bro I didn't even have a perfectly straight hairline when I had no hairloss at your age. I was born with like a norwood 2 lol. It's normal to not have a perfectly straight hairline. You have curly hair so that's why it appears that way. Calm down and delete your account here.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think youre liking all this attention youre receiving from everyone.

So you keep telling yourself you have hair loss and posting when you dont have any reason to post