Am I norwooded at all?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you would think but with how much BDD there is here people dont really know their own hair better lmao
Also this was my hair a month before the shedding started
Snapchat-1145728123.jpg

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is diffuse thinning yes,
take action quickly, you might be able to reverse it somehow.

Do you already know whats the cause?

Most diffuse thinners end up as a NW6-7, like I will in a few years.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you lose 50% density and more you can clearly see scalp from any angle. I will give you an example what an aggressive diffuse thinner looks like:

Note that I am 17 years old.

Please consider taking a video of your hair, so we can evaluate your situation better.
damn this gives me shitty flashbacks of what my hair was like at 17 and 18. dont be scared of propecia the chances of sides are very low. and its basically the cure for maintenance. if u start taking it as soon as u turn 18 u shud be fine for like 5 years at least

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you would think but with how much BDD there is here people dont really know their own hair better lmao
Hmm tbh this is one them situations where both of us are correct to some extent. I just don’t think you should be SO quick to discredit someone’s hair loss.. people genuinely did it too me and it hinders your chances of keeping it

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn this gives me shitty flashbacks of what my hair was like at 17 and 18. dont be scared of propecia the chances of sides are very low. and its basically the cure for maintenance. if u start taking it as soon as u turn 18 u shud be fine for like 5 years at least
I am taking it already for a month... lol xD I will soon go nuclear as well to reverse it :) I dont care about sides.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know how the hell your coping with this at age 17. I'm on the verge of a shotgun implant right now
I am as well! My hope is that Anti Androgens and Estrogens will reverse this. Its so idiotic that this is all genetics and transcribed through androgens... you f*****g have to take HRT stuff to get rid of it F!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am taking it already for a month... lol xD I will soon go nuclear as well to reverse it :) I dont care about sides.
taking it at 17 im not sure is a good idea. since it can mess with hormones. i was too scared to even take it until like 19 which i regret. howd u even get it ? im surprised a doctor prescribed it. unless you went online? ive heard you can get it online

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am as well! My hope is that Anti Androgens and Estrogens will reverse this. Its so idiotic that this is all genetics and transcribed through androgens... you f*****g have to take HRT stuff to get rid of it F!
Yeah for me it was caused by accutane so there is a chance it's not genetic, in my case