Am I norwooded at all?

Zlatan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asking ‘what my Norwood is’ was always gonna get you some sarcy answers on here so I dunno why you did that lol. BUT don’t listen to anyone on here man.. you know your own hair better than anybody, and if you think you’re losing it then you’re probably losing it. My density used to be insane even at 18/19 and people literally laughed when I mentioned hair loss. People want you to sink in their boat most of the time.
I know what you mean. You can notice you are receding/shedding but others don't notice anything wrong, if you have very thick and dense hair by nature.

I remember I started to shed when I was 19 and people were complimenting me for my hair (I hadn't told anyone I was shedding at that time). Guess what? I was balding, now I'm 35 and I am fighting baldness for 16 years. Every single day.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean. You can notice you are receding/shedding but others don't notice anything wrong, if you have very thick and dense hair by nature.

I remember I started to shed when I was 19 and people were complimenting me for my hair (I hadn't told anyone I was shedding at that time). Guess what? I was balding, now I'm 35 and I am fighting baldness for 16 years. Every single day.
Well said. Density’s just as important when you know you used to have it.