Am I norwooded at all?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No lol my username was randomly generated. In fact I've never heard of that sports team, ur not the first person to ask me that
Lol yeah it’s a football team in England. Their nickname is the gunners/gooners. I was gonna blame your hair loss on their shambolic season this year

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
im not the expert in transplants but theres a lot thats possible with them as long as you accept a slight or somewhat balding look. ask @justinbieberscombover
Yep. Thin and see through hair but no bald spots and a great hairline. I've yet to see an actor with advanced balding and a genuine transplant. Only wigs and fibers. Yet you see a lot of bald actors. It's strange and Hollywood should be ashamed of themselves. Yet no one speaks on it like women speak against the unrealistic and unhealthy beauty standards they have to face (photoshopped bodies).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely normalizing transplants will be the real cure

They'll get more popular, prices will go down significantly and clinics will improve their techniques

It'll happen eventually but sadly society is still too dumb and primitive. Imagine making men feel bad for balding.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you lose 50% density and more you can clearly see scalp from any angle. I will give you an example what an aggressive diffuse thinner looks like:

Note that I am 17 years old.

Please consider taking a video of your hair, so we can evaluate your situation better.
You are also not necessarily losing hair. Has a dermatologist confirmed it?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely normalizing transplants will be the real cure

They'll get more popular, prices will go down significantly and clinics will improve their techniques

It'll happen eventually but sadly society is still too dumb and primitive. Imagine making men feel bad for balding.
its insane how much transplants cost

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no pattern. So he's either got DUPA or no hair loss just naturally low density and I'm going with the latter.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are also not necessarily losing hair. Has a dermatologist confirmed it?
Yes androgenetic alopecia. And lol I am shedding hair a lot. Noticed thinning when I was 15. Started probably when I was 13/14. You can't deny that I am NOT balding (diffuse) lol.