Am I norwooded at all?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's my Norwood? I have heavy diffused Hairloss but I don't know if I'm receeding

Screenshot_20210223-165703.jpg

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the amount of hair i lose in the shower says otherwise
Sorry, but the fact that you're on a forum for bald/balding men and thinking you can relate says something about your mental health.

You have a form of body dysmorphia if you're stressing about hair loss with that level of density. Stop worrying about your non-existant hair loss and go enjoy your youth.

If you don't feel confident with that amount of hair, you're never going to be satisfied, seriously.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's my Norwood? I have heavy diffused Hairloss but I don't know if I'm receeding

View attachment 157658
You dont have a receding hair line. Androgenetic alopecia is different for individuals. Few loose their hair in a pattern, others loose their hair diffuse, like you and me. Diffuse thinning is often hard to spot because almost the whole top is affected and it gives the illusion of a full head of hair. I know what I am talking about. I got 5 docs proving it. You notice it when 50% of density is lost, what actually happened to me. Take action as early as you can. Good that you noticed it in the shower! After reading posts of shedding in shower, I observed it as well on myself, and wow I'm shoked, so many strands on my hands during shower, I ignored before then.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
no hes norwood 8. his sides have already retreated beneath his ears
Damn you're right, I must be going blind or something.

Sorry OP but your hair loss is so severe that you go beyond the Norwood scale. Not even a rug can save you I'm afraid.

Your best course of action is to become a mouse, everything grows hair on mice.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you're right, I must be going blind or something.

Sorry OP but your hair loss is so severe that you go beyond the Norwood scale. Not even a rug can save you I'm afraid.

Your best course of action is to become a mouse, everything grows hair on mice.
no hes norwood 8. his sides have already retreated beneath his ears
Point noted. I guess I am a norwood 0. I'm losing hair mostly diffuse, strange I'm not norwooding as well.

It's over for my diffused norwood 0 hair.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 157658
Asking ‘what my Norwood is’ was always gonna get you some sarcy answers on here so I dunno why you did that lol. BUT don’t listen to anyone on here man.. you know your own hair better than anybody, and if you think you’re losing it then you’re probably losing it. My density used to be insane even at 18/19 and people literally laughed when I mentioned hair loss. People want you to sink in their boat most of the time.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Asking ‘what my Norwood is’ was always gonna get you some sarcy answers on here so I dunno why you did that lol. BUT don’t listen to anyone on here man.. you know your own hair better than anybody, and if you think you’re losing it then you’re probably losing it. My density used to be insane even at 18/19 and people literally laughed when I mentioned hair loss. People want you to sink in their boat most of the time.
wrong. i just told like 3 people to start saving money for a hair transplant because thats the closest thing to a cure

dudes obviously either a troll or yet another BDD incel. there's a ton here. in fact most posters here seem to be BDD lol

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wrong. i just told like 3 people to start saving money for a hair transplant because thats the closest thing to a cure

dudes obviously either a troll or yet another BDD incel. there's a ton here. in fact most posters here seem to be BDD lol
Not a troll. My hair might look fine in the photo but in reality it's a diffusing mess. It's only a matter of time before my life is over. I've already lost 50% of my density by this point

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a troll. My hair might look fine in the photo but in reality it's a diffusing mess. It's only a matter of time before my life is over. I've already lost 50% of my density by this point
When you lose 50% density and more you can clearly see scalp from any angle. I will give you an example what an aggressive diffuse thinner looks like:

Note that I am 17 years old.

Please consider taking a video of your hair, so we can evaluate your situation better.

Attachments

• 20210224_101207.jpg
    20210224_101207.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 107

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. O’Tar Norwood, who sadly passed away last year, is turning in his grave.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you lose 50% density and more you can clearly see scalp from any angle. I will give you an example what an aggressive diffuse thinner looks like:

Note that I am 17 years old.

Please consider taking a video of your hair, so we can evaluate your situation better.
Here are some photos. You can clearly see how fucked it is. Good thing my hairline is fine, though.
Screenshot_20210224-100400.jpg

Screenshot_20210224-100352.jpg

@Exodus2011

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wasn’t talking about you personally otherwise I would replied to you lol. I don’t think you or anybody else possess the power of being able to tell if somebody’s losing hair through ONE picture of his hairline. He knows his hair better than you or I. I don’t see the sense in telling someone not to worry at all.. that’s all I’m saying

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn’t talking about you personally otherwise I would replied to you lol. I don’t think you or anybody else possess the power of being able to tell if somebody’s losing hair through ONE picture of his hairline. He knows his hair better than you or I. I don’t see the sense in telling someone not to worry at all.. that’s all I’m saying
you would think but with how much BDD there is here people dont really know their own hair better lmao

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk i cant really tell.looks like it could just be parted hair + fine hair. just take weekly pics in same angle and lighting to monitor it.

and start saving as much money as possible in case you need a hair transplant in the future
I can't hair transplant if it's diffuse
QONVIyz.gif