am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
peasants being jealous of their overlords is common monty.

i feel sorry for your lifestyle, and all the work you have to do to get out of it.

it must be quite frustrating, like a wimpy animal that is pushing a rock up a hill struggiling massievly

then i come along and the rock just rides along me easily.

that is a good description of each of our lives :)

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
life must be a daily struggle for you, working all the time, yet still turning up short handed.

me, the direct opposite, doing nothing yet getting everything (wealth wise).

^^this is about wealth not love or health remember.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
life must be a daily struggle for you, working all the time, yet still turning up short handed.

me, the direct opposite, doing nothing yet getting everything (wealth wise).

^^this is about wealth not love or health remember.

This guy isn't for real.

Definently a troll, but a funny one.

Imagine if people like Einstein, Newton, Steve Jobs, Bill gates thought like you. You know people that have significantly changed the world...we would be technologically screwed right now. Irony is, you rely on their work to have all the gadgets that you take for granted right now.

This is why you should work; working is not about the money (depending on which field you go into), you can actually use it to try and make a difference to people's lives.

Obviously, you cannot see that. So why would a woman date you? Women like ambitious men and what you do for a living tells a woman a lot about you; e.g. who you are (i.e. interests) and what you are about.

I am with Saf. You won't get a girl this year. Unless you pay her.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Would any of us guys go out with a unnatractive woman with no personality if she offered us the chance to live rent free in her parents fairly nice house?

........ did'nt think so. :whistle:

Nene

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Would any of us guys go out with a unnatractive woman with no personality if she offered us the chance to live rent free in her parents fairly nice house?

........ did'nt think so. :whistle:

LOL. good point.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
im not unattractive though, maybe my lifetyle is a bit lame, but everything else is good, it doesnt make me totally unnatractive this one aspect of myself.

and yes there was a hot girl that handed herself to me on a plate due to my wealth pre hairloss times.

she was all over me, becuase of my money.

so yeah it does work, and money as a massive attraction switch for women but not for men, money doesnt make women attractive, it does make men attractive, so saying im an unnatrwactive man makes no sense, since i have money, but a women can be unnatractive by looks

in fact it is the sole reason my brother got married to that women, just for money.

you should read david m buss evolution of desire, they will explain on mate selection men priorities looks youth + beuty, and women priorities money first.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah thats REAL money, guys who are millionaires not children living an easy middle class lifestyle off their mum.
You clearly have no idea what being rich actually is.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
coming from an upper-middle class family i am rich.

my college mates referred me as rich,
my brother wife refered us as rich,
and my work mates said i was ""rich"

none of these people viewed me the way you seem to view me.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
coming from an upper-middle class family i am rich.

my college mates referred me as rich,
my brother wife refered us as rich,
and my work mates said i was ""rich"

none of these people viewed me the way you seem to view me.

You really have too much time on your hands.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
HPM has dug his grave here IMO. Disregarding all his posts on the basis of being totally out of touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.