Almost Instant Success With Miconazole Nitrate!

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying this out, have been losing steam lately w current regimen. Will update If it thickens appearance atleast.

Note : Nizoral used to thicken my hair up but would give me a lot of pure white hairs and dried the f*** out of my scalp if I used it more than once a week, so... prayers for me

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that it can't work like that just because of hair cycle ?

Like op said, we don't know anything about hair loss in general.

For me, if I sleep 8 hours a day, no shedding. If I shed 6 hours, I shed 30 hairs in the same morning.

Depending on what I eat, I can also control my shedding in a matter of hours.

Last edited:

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like op said, we don't know anything about hair loss in general.

For me, if I sleep 8 hours a day, no shedding. If I shed 6 hours, I shed 30 hairs in the same morning.

Depending on what I eat, I can also control my shedding in a matter of hours.

lol at this.
Nope you can't otherwise you wouldnt still be here, but you probably convinced yourself you can. There are things we don't understand, and things we do understand about hairloss, and what you are saying contradict the ones we understand. That's simple, saying that you can control your shedding in a matter of hours with sleeping and eating as parameters is just as ridiculous as saying that watching p**rn or masturbation cause hairloss. Now we could have an endless discussion about this and how uneducated you are on the matter but it doesn't interest me at all. Try a regimen you think is going to be working and keep the forum updated with photos if you obtain significant changes. Nobody gives a fck here about the rest of your delusionnal claims which come without any slight evidence or science to back it up.
That's ego claims, you don't control sh*t and you have no clue about shedding, on the long term you will realize how non sense it is.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at this.
Nope you can't otherwise you wouldnt still be here, but you probably convinced yourself you can. There are things we don't understand, and things we do understand about hairloss, and what you are saying contradict the ones we understand. That's simple, saying that you can control your shedding in a matter of hours with sleeping and eating as parameters is just as ridiculous as saying that watching p**rn or masturbation cause hairloss. Now we could have an endless discussion about this and how uneducated you are on the matter but it doesn't interest me at all. Try a regimen you think is going to be working and keep the forum updated with photos if you obtain significant changes. Nobody gives a fck here about the rest of your delusionnal claims which come without any slight evidence or science to back it up.
That's ego claims, you don't control sh*t and you have no clue about shedding, on the long term you will realize how non sense it is.
I'm not really here for my hair loss anymore, since my hair grew back (without finasteride/min) after I treated my seb derm.

Only here for a few interesting threads just in case my seb derm reappear. And I clicked this thread because I did use miconazole nitrate 2% for a few weeks and just like op, it did reduce my shedding the next day when I used to shed...just like most ppl using zix also claim it stops their shedding in only a few days. I don't care what you think, plenty of people have these experiences.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not really here for my hair loss anymore, since my hair grew back (without finasteride/min) after I treated my seb derm.

Only here for a few interesting threads just in case my seb derm reappear. And I clicked this thread because I did use miconazole nitrate 2% for a few weeks and just like op, it did reduce my shedding the next day when I used to shed...just like most ppl using zix also claim it stops their shedding in only a few days. I don't care what you think, plenty of people have these experiences.

Dude u know theirs tons of science that shows androgenic alopecia is an immune response.

what i found super interesting was that androgens inhibit fungal growth. I wonder if thats the bodys way of trying to fight fungus by up regulating androgens but it fails to destroy the fungus instead it feeds by upregulating sebum secretion and then u have a positive feedback look

Kenny's_Login

Reaction score
One the one hand, this could be an innovation.

One the other, it could be a prank to get a bunch of desperate dudes to rub Monistat 7 on their heads.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

One the other, it could be a prank to get a bunch of desperate dudes to rub Monistat 7 on their heads.

It's not innovating anything. Plenty of people on German forum have already done exactly that. It doesn't take much to convince a hair loss sufferer.

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
As others have said, what specific brand are you using? I can’t even seem to find something in the 3% range. All I’m getting is 2

3% is a mistake. Thats my bad. I am using 2% miconazole nitrate mckesson brand

lol at this.

Dude u know theirs tons of science that shows androgenic alopecia is an immune response.

what i found super interesting was that androgens inhibit fungal growth. I wonder if thats the bodys way of trying to fight fungus by up regulating androgens but it fails to destroy the fungus instead it feeds by upregulating sebum secretion and then u have a positive feedback look

Hi, is your hair getting better recently

It's not innovating anything. Plenty of people on German forum have already done exactly that. It doesn't take much to convince a hair loss sufferer.

any success ?

Thinking about trying this out.

1) firstly, it's not a vaginal cream. it's an antifungal for toenails, dermatitis etc. buy a liquid tincture for easier use like fungoid tincture

2) it has no effect on the androgen receptor, but ketoconazole does

3) it effects the glucocorticoid receptor mostly, it lowers cortisol in the scalp. i assume this is how it works.