Almost Instant Success With Miconazole Nitrate!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys ive been on .3mg of finasteride for a year and not once during that whole time did my hair shedding never drop off...until! I finally added miconazole nitrate on to my scalp.

Let me explain ketoconazole is found in nizoral and is thought to help with hairloss. The thing about nizoral is it has alot of other horrible chemicals that probably also hurt hair tremendously after two applications back to back your scalp is so dry its awful.

but theres more! Ketoconazole is not that strong of a antifungal. It has a half life of around 7-8 hours. Miconazole on the otherhand expresses stronger anti fungal properties and has a half life of 20 hours.

i dont know the mechanism here but i swear after covering my scalp in this 3% lotion for 10 minutes the next day the shedding dropped off almost to zero! I couldn't believe it! I applied it again.... the next day again! shedding dropped off dramatically.

absolutely the best last gift i got out of 2019!

hope it helps someone or anyone! You are welcome

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that it can't work like that just because of hair cycle ?

Ya okay so my hair just suddenly stopped shedding.

i disagree. We dont understand sh*t about hair loss. Not one thing. Cause if we did we would have sounds treatments already after so much time. Some of the best success in science is the most unexpected

If my post helps one person. Just one person. Than i did good.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
What specific product are you using?

Thanks.

Hey have you seen improvements with your regimen of NGF-547h and microneedling? I bought a Derminator 2 recently and have been afraid to use it.. I shed too much too easily.

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
No improvements for me yet, but you should give it a shot.

I do not think that microneedling is known for huge sheddings (like minoxidil). But one thing is certain: playing the waiting game will not be successful in the end. At least you tried it, if it is not going to work.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys ive been on .3mg of finasteride for a year and not once during that whole time did my hair shedding never drop off...until! I finally added miconazole nitrate on to my scalp.

Let me explain ketoconazole is found in nizoral and is thought to help with hairloss. The thing about nizoral is it has alot of other horrible chemicals that probably also hurt hair tremendously after two applications back to back your scalp is so dry its awful.

but theres more! Ketoconazole is not that strong of a antifungal. It has a half life of around 7-8 hours. Miconazole on the otherhand expresses stronger anti fungal properties and has a half life of 20 hours.

i dont know the mechanism here but i swear after covering my scalp in this 3% lotion for 10 minutes the next day the shedding dropped off almost to zero! I couldn't believe it! I applied it again.... the next day again! shedding dropped off dramatically.

absolutely the best last gift i got out of 2019!

hope it helps someone or anyone! You are welcome

OK, slow down:
1) Nizoral have anti adrogen properties, is not like antifungals works in Androgenetic Alopecia. Funji have nothing to do with it. Other molecule similar to Ketoconazole could have also antiandrogen effect.
Using as cream for long time can go sistemic and generate side effects.
And yes. MIconozole is well know to work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, slow down:
1) Nizoral have anti adrogen properties, is not like antifungals works in Androgenetic Alopecia. Funji have nothing to do with it. Other molecule similar to Ketoconazole could have also antiandrogen effect.
Using as cream for long time can go sistemic and generate side effects.
And yes. MIconozole is well know to work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

LPP is a fungal disease that often presents itself like andro alopecia. We might be Eliminating fungi too soon.

Antifungals actually inhibit steroid-genesis rather than being a direct dht inhibitor.

While its possible to get side effects from constant use its unlikely especially if you increase cAMP but this will also increase the likely hood of causing hairloss.

The good old question comes to mind what causes an increase of dht in human scalp.

interestingly enough androgens inhibit fungal growth. It could be an immune response to fungi on the skin. Due to desensitization.

it would be interesting to see if testosterone causes miniaturization because i beleive there have been reports of people who tanked their dht to like zero and still losing hair. Then again serum tests mean nothing. In fact serum tests are by far the worst indicators of androgen tissue levels.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
LPP is a fungal disease that often presents itself like andro alopecia. We might be Eliminating fungi too soon.

Antifungals actually inhibit steroid-genesis rather than being a direct dht inhibitor.

While its possible to get side effects from constant use its unlikely especially if you increase cAMP but this will also increase the likely hood of causing hairloss.

The good old question comes to mind what causes an increase of dht in human scalp.

interestingly enough androgens inhibit fungal growth. It could be an immune response to fungi on the skin. Due to desensitization.

it would be interesting to see if testosterone causes miniaturization because i beleive there have been reports of people who tanked their dht to like zero and still losing hair. Then again serum tests mean nothing. In fact serum tests are by far the worst indicators of androgen tissue levels.

By side effects, I mean, long term use will go systemic. The best way to know it if it doit or not, is to check your testosterone levels before and after, cause, like you tell , it inhibit steroid-genesis .

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By side effects, I mean, long term use will go systemic. The best way to know it if it doit or not, is to check your testosterone levels before and after, cause, like you tell , it inhibit steroid-genesis .

so my plan was to do everyday then every other day to avoid systemic issues. Plus i am using things to boost my test. I am on .25mg of finasteride a day too.

Machoman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t post much here but I thought I’d throw my two cents in. Ive read about miconazole working when applied topically for hairloss. Its helped quite a few people and is really cheap so it’d be a good option to try out.

Secondly, there are people who are very rapid metabolizers of drugs and can see effects turn up very quickly. Whether these are lasting effects are not we’ll see.

Before anyone starts hating, Im a biochemist and a physician and I've seen many different responses to many different drugs. Its not an exact science. Keep us posted on your results!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, if you want to do it right, you need to do blood test , of , at least, total testosterone .

already have those tests. Maybe ill do a test later. We shall see. But i read a study that systemic absorption through the vagina of miconaozle was very little like mean absorption was less than 2% So i would assume topical skin application would be even less

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
may I ask what product you are using for this miconazole nitrate?

I've stopped using minoxidil b/c of sides..fml. thought it was just BS now I'm seeing it and feeling it after a year. So, pretty much I'm even more cautious of whatever I take now. Everyone reacts differently.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incinerate is right - what your saying is basically impossible.

Once hairs detach from the micro blood supply during catagen they become telogen and wait to be pushed out by an upcoming anagen hair unless you pull them out with a tug.

If a hair has a white bulb on the root then it’s been in the resting phase waiting to either be pushed out by a new anagen hair or it gets pulled out by stuff like hair washing/ hair styling etc..

Hairs normally rest waiting to come out for about 3 months.

What you’re saying implies that hairs detach from their blood supply and shed on the same day .

However thank you for the info as every angle is a plus when fighting hairloss .

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incinerate is right - what your saying is basically impossible.

Once hairs detach from the micro blood supply during catagen they become telogen and wait to be pushed out by an upcoming anagen hair unless you pull them out with a tug.

If a hair has a white bulb on the root then it’s been in the resting phase waiting to either be pushed out by a new anagen hair or it gets pulled out by stuff like hair washing/ hair styling etc..

Hairs normally rest waiting to come out for about 3 months.

What you’re saying implies that hairs detach from their blood supply and shed on the same day .

However thank you for the info as every angle is a plus when fighting hairloss .
You would think this, but Androgenetic Alopecia is weird. I was losing a clump of hair a day in the shower, and in about 2 weeks on finasteride I halted shedding completely. Then over the year my Androgenetic Alopecia ramped up and shedding restarted. Then recently I added RU, and in ONE WEEK my shedding near zeroed out. I was stunned, but it's been 2 months and my shedding is still almost zero.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would think this, but Androgenetic Alopecia is weird. I was losing a clump of hair a day in the shower, and in about 2 weeks on finasteride I halted shedding completely. Then over the year my Androgenetic Alopecia ramped up and shedding restarted. Then recently I added RU, and in ONE WEEK my shedding near zeroed out. I was stunned, but it's been 2 months and my shedding is still almost zero.
What he said. I legit dont beleive it either but i can now compete with my non balding friends.

Just 10 mins ago i had my friend run his hand thru his hair over the skin and then i did it. We did it ten time. He has 1 hair. I had zero.

Whatabouthoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
As others have said, what specific brand are you using? I can’t even seem to find something in the 3% range. All I’m getting is 2