All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ende

Reaction score
big3nme said:
Enden said:
big3nme; you probably need a lot more than 20% PG for 50 mg minoxidil and 80 mg RU. I wouldn't alter the Rogaine vehicle. Use it as it is, or make your own solution.

Ok that makes sense... don't we want high ETH% for the small amount of BIM though? Should I just use a custom vehicle for it.. I dont really have time to do 2 seperate applications though..hm

guess i can just throw it into the normal minoxidil mix, don't want to waste it though.
I recommend Rogaine 5% with 2.5% RU58841 and 0.05% bimatoprost. Use 2 ml once a day, before bed. Adjust if needed.

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah, well, I'm fucked up by finasteride anyway. It's hard to make it worse, if you exclude AI's. I've some domestic sources. I sure as hell don't want to import more into this communist country.

TobyNYC

Reaction score
I ordered Bimatoprost from OC. I just got it today and noticed that the label states "RU58841". I reached out to Henry on this and he responded " It is bimatoprost, not RU; just for quickly passing Customs."

Has anyone experienced the same?

Thanks!

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
TobyNYC said:
I ordered Bimatoprost from OC. I just got it today and noticed that the label states "RU58841". I reached out to Henry on this and he responded " It is bimatoprost, not RU; just for quickly passing Customs."

Thanks!

Same here. I was told in another post they are labeling Bitamoprost orders "RU58841" for customs reasons...

I don't care if they call it cow sh*t as long as it works.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
How are people doing? Has everyone begun treatment?

Mine was delivered today. I missed the package delivery yesterday so it was held overnight. Not to be a*** but I hope it's not a problem if it wasn't cooled during this 48 hour period. I was planning to start using it tomorrow.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Rabid said:
Enden said:
How are people doing? Has everyone begun treatment?

Mine was delivered today. I missed the package delivery yesterday so it was held overnight. Not to be a*** but I hope it's not a problem if it wasn't cooled during this 48 hour period. I was planning to start using it tomorrow.

Has it been warm near you? I do see it should be stored in a cool, dry environment. I am not worried as it has not been warm near me.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Skin darkening and fat loss are reported side effects. We should be on the watch for such.

TobyNYC

Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
TobyNYC said:

Thanks!

Same here. I was told in another post they are labeling Bitamoprost orders "RU58841" for customs reasons...

I don't care if they call it cow sh*t as long as it works.

Thanks. I agree...if it works, I couldn't care less!

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Price of 1 g RU- 40$
Price of 100 mg RU- $4
Price of 100 mg Bimatoprost- $220

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
montrose said:
Anyone think that a .1% solution would be too strong?
'Course not man, go for it! It's the only way we'll figure out the optimal safe dosage. :punk:

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
montrose said:
Anyone think that a .1% solution would be too strong?

Personally, I am being a bit more cautious and going with something arounf 0.06%, which is twice the dose approved for eyelash growth.

Some of this is due to my recent real concerns regarding minoxidil.

Ende

Reaction score
Damn you for making me do this. This is monkey business :p I think it smells different. I only took a whiff. I don't want to risk absorption.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have not used ru yet so i wouldnt know.

but i have used bimatoprost eyedrops before and it did yield some results but not worth the time or money for 3ml bottles @ 0.03%.

i am going to use around 0.1% strength. if i dont notice results i will know if its not real.

OC did not provide the hnmr to test it anyway. i thought they were supposed to?

Either way OC and henry seem like good people, i doubt he would sell everyone 100mg of RU. i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

i think people said ru smelled like paint once dissolved. We will see what BIM smells like dissolved.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using it a few days now. It dissolves, behaves differently than RU.

I was planning to remove it all to verify the total amount, but it's impossible to extract without liquifying because a lot of powder's all caked up in the seal grooves and lid. :thumbdown2:

Status
Not open for further replies.