All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ende

Reaction score
I'm afraid not. However, the most important thing is that it's available, and the price is still $220 for 100 mg - which will last 3 months with 1 mg a day. 6 months if you get away with 500 mcg.

Ende

Reaction score
finfighter said:
Enden, sense you talk to the owner, would you please ask him about CB, he never returned my emails once I told him that we would be testing it for purity, this seems suspicious, you guys should tests your Bimatoprost!
I've not been talking to the owner, but he's the one who makes decisions. I don't think people wants to order CB-03-01 from OC anyway.

Ende

Reaction score
If we're going to test in, I think everyone in the group should contribute. I think someone with 200 mg should do it, and that person must be compensated for the amount of Bimatoprost used as well.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got emailed the COA.

You need the HNMR to test for purity, which I never got. All I got was the COA.

BenVegas01

Reaction score
What about DMSO?

'Use of DMSO in medicine dates from around 1963, when a University of Oregon Medical School team, headed by Stanley Jacob, discovered it could penetrate the skin and other membranes without damaging them and could carry other compounds into a biological system. In medicine, DMSO is predominantly used as a topical analgesic, a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals, as an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant.[citation needed]. Because DMSO increases the rate of absorption of some compounds through organic tissues including skin, it can be used as a drug delivery system. It is frequently compounded with antifungal medications, enabling them to penetrate not just skin but also toe and fingernails'

BenVegas01

Reaction score
Hmmmm... 'Because DMSO absorbs through the skin and can pass the brain-blood barrier, it can carry contaminants on your skin or from the gel into your bloodstream and to your brain'

Ende

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I think it's a nonvolatile liquid similar to PG. Alcohol will increase absorption.

BenVegas01

Reaction score
Actually it seems DMSO works a little too well and can absorb systematically into the bloodstream - Not really safe with chemicals and in environments which arn't sterile

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Benvegas, the 200 proof ethyl alcohol is perfect. The best you can get.

Also some distilled water or demineralised water and some Propylene Glycol. That is all you need to make a vehicle for the bimatoprost.

Maybe something like 50% Ethyl Alcohol, 30% Distilled Water and 20% Propylene Glycol

Also dont even think about DMSO. You dont want systemic absorption with this or any drug.

Ende

Reaction score
For those who're making custom vehicles; you don't need anymore than 10% PG. It should be more than enough. I'm going to mix it with Rogaine, but if I was going to make a custom vehicle, I would use 70% ethanol, 20% distilled water and 10% PG; 0.5mg/ml.

BenVegas01

Reaction score
Cheers Enden and Blaze for the advice. And thanks again to Enden for organising this deal - can't believe how quick this BIM got to Australia.

I found some 99.7% Isopropyl Alcohol - Its a cleaning lotion. Very cheap.

And mixing with Glycerin which is a substitute for PG - apparently some versions of minoxidil contained Glycerin for people who were sensitive to PG. I actually got Glycerol which says is also good for softening skin - but its the same compound as Glycerin.

After a few chemists giving me very strange looks, i got onto a very young and cute one who was very helpful :)

Do you guys think that combo will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.