After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. !10APRIL PHOTOS!

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. (PICS updated 8Nov)

update?

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score

this thread has to be the biggest joke of 2007. I suggest to all of you going to page 1 and take a look at the pictures again.

On what he calls "After" pictures.... His hair is loaded of styling gel, i mean LOADED, his hair must have been 2inch length, and he is comparing with pictures where his hair is 3/4 of an inch at the most and completely dry with nothing on it. Come on man, be serious !

Must be a paid basher from Kirkland or other brand of liquid minoxidil.... They will try to make you beleive what ever they can to make you switch from foam to liquid again....

Sorry couldnt pass on this one.

Happy new year to all of you guys and best luck with your hair.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score

69213pereira031month122ff3.jpg
pereira2jy0.jpg

BEFORE .........................................................................................................AFTER

Grabber are you blind?
The photos aren't equal, the ligthning is not equal, the hair is longer, the hair is wet, the angle is different, i'm a paid basher of kirkland! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! This are my pics, its what i've, its what i'm working with , if you don't like, its your problem!!

I'm tired of this f*****g assholes that come here and say that i'm bullshitting. I'm f*****g balding!!! My objectives here is to get help and trying to help!! It's already hard this hairloss fight thing, i'm not going to spend more time with this assholes. I'm out of this forum! Best of luck to the people that deserve it!

IBM

Reaction score

Pereira, what brand of minoxidil you use?

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score

Am i blind you said.... of course not, and i hope i will never get blind neither.

Man, again from my view and other posters views...(not the only one saying this) your pictures are not worth being compared. The picture you have just posted on your prior post (jan 02,2008) are ok to compare.... your hair are of the same lenght and are dry. Its easy for us to see the improvement you had.

BUT the pictures that you have posted showing the hairloss you had while on Rogaine foam, is just plain ridiculous. On your 'before' pictures, your hair are completely dry and short, while the 'after' pictures they are loaded with styling cream (or wet) and at least 2 inch long

Anybody that is NOT blind can see this.

Maybe you lost LOTS of hair, and i feel bad for you and hope you get what you have lost back, but your pictures are not proving your loss at all, not from my view anyway.

Anybody with a full head of hair, that put styling cream like you did , if you had to take a picture of it, it would look the same.

have a nice day.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score

if you saw my topic, you could find a photo with dry hair, but i will post the pic for you here

pereira3bv4.jpg

and this was not the worst.. sadly for me :(

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Pereira said:
if you saw my topic, you could find a photo with dry hair, but i will post the pic for you here

pereira3bv4.jpg

and this was not the worst.. sadly for me :(

This wasn't that bad honestly, one can easily fix it with the right treatments.

Pereira, how is your hair now?

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

seems like the threadstarter missing-in-action

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score

hey Pereira, Im in a similar situation as you. I started with liquid and used it for 3 months then i switched to foam due to the hype it has recieved on this forum. I stayed on foam for 5 months then i dropped it because i felt it was eating my hairline. I was 15 days free on all meds (becuase i was waiting for my shippment of liquid). When it arrieved about 3 weeks ago i started liquid again. Currently im shedding like crazy, alot more then ive ever shed while on minoxidil and consistently for the last 3 weeks. How is your situation? Did you shed more when you go back on liquid or did it subside?

I should also add about 5 weeks ago (2 weeks before starting liquid again) I started taking propecia for the first time. I dont really know if this is causing my shed or the switch back to liquid. what do you think?

docrohit

Reaction score

hi buddies i m a unlucky victim of minoxidil ,i lost my hair that i was having ,while on minoxidil,minoxidil is a fake ,it doesnt do anthing except removing ur existing hair ,is there aneone who says he got hir growth with minoxidil after initial shed?

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score

Appreciate the thread Pereria, had been hoping for the good news of the hair coming back after returning to the liquid.

However, this is the most f*ckhead infested thread I've seen on hairlosstalk. Sheeit. Grabber, stop and take 5 minutes, don't listen to music, don't twiddle your thumbs, just sit and think about how much of a f*cking idiot you are and then come back and post some more. I can't believe how dense some people are.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Jesus, I would kill for your worst day. The fact that your so worried and look as good as you do really discourages me. You would probably kill yourself if you looked like me and how is that supposed to make me feel. Man up pussy!

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score

It means you should shave your head or get a hair transplant, you twat.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

I do shave my head. A hair transplant would be a big mistake, so would letting some outlandish regimen rule my life and sap my wallet. It's true, I like to vent. It's a big part of what this forum is about. And I know you have criticized me in other threads, but I have noticed that you have a tendency to get aggressive with other people too. Not that you have anything to worry about, but I think you have the personality for it (considering you are an NW1 and obsessive about your non-existent loss) this applies to you. Check out the latest topic entitled "I really think its about time we have a talk". I encourage all of you who are slaves to a long list of expensive, ineffective medications to read this latest post.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score

uncomfortable man,

Dude, understand this.. there is a point that hairloss is noticeable by everyone. When the time comes, i will shave my head and get on with life. If have to be bald.. i will. I shaved the head once and cutted #1 many times and i didn't die ;)
I believe its a matter of years to all baldies get a full set of hair. :hairy:

If you are in that noticeable hairloss point, keep the head shaved and don't do comparisons .

masculineyourheart,

Good to see that there is some normal and racional people here.

Answering the question, hair has improved, nobody tells that i'm balding xD
But isn't so fine comparing to the 4 months after i started propecia and liquid, maybe because somedays i forget to take the pills or i don't do the minoxidil aplication. But i will cut the hair shorter and do the meticulous treatments soon xD

PS : Don't need to tell me, Yeah! my english is perfect! :jump:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Sorry, from your pics you do have a reasonable right to be concerned. looks like diffused thinning. Just try to be smart and do your research as far a medications go. Treatment may seem simple enough at first, but from others testimonies it can get confusing and very expensive fast. Best of luck.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Re: After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. (PICS INSIDE)

vipergts said:
one more thing...most people see dramatic shedding when they switch to dutasteride. Plus if your hair is sensitive to testosterone, dutasteride will most certainly raise yuor testosterone more than finasteride. Maybe you should try a anti-androgen like topical spironolactone.....

hey man, not trying to tell ya what to do, but if you have all those cars mentioned then surely you could afford some sort of surgical option to help with your hairloss?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Re: After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. (PICS INSIDE)

RaginDemon said:
I dont even have the balls to look at my hair when its wet...seriously.

this is true, wet hair + hairloss is not for the faint of heart.

abcdefg

Reaction score

It looks a lot worse to me, but you should definately get pictures where all variables like lighting, hair length, and everything is kept similar. Its very hard to tell how bad it was to begin with and dry to wet is a big difference for anyone

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score

it's hard to say because in that picture his hair is much longer, but in the 'good' picture his hair is nice, short and tight. but if i had to guess, then yeah there seems to be evidence of a mighty shed. not sure i'd immediately quit on it though. if he responded to the liquid so well, he might get a huge response from the foam after a good shed.