After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. !10APRIL PHOTOS!

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. (PICS INSIDE)

pereira4monthtj3.jpg

At 4.5month mark.(approximately)
Is that lighting enough? Sunny day :punk:

And don't say that hair is longer.. it's obvious it is longer as it's obvious that i responded well to the treatments, which is documented in the photos that i posted .

Please note, I'm here not trying to fool anyone. Just learning all about hairloss and document my own experience.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: After sucess, 3month shed, now disgrace. (PICS updated 8Nov)

At 6.5month mark, 2 month and some days after i quitted liquid
pereira3bv4.jpg

By the way, i returned to liquid 1month ago and I think that my situation is slowly improving. If all goes well, i will post photos exactly the same way that i posted the SHED/StoppedLiquid photos in some months. And for the unbelievers, believe me, you will see the difference!

metalheaddude

Reaction score

Wow thats quite a devastating shed. Did you notice much hair on your pillow or just falling out during the day? Interesting about the liquid minoxidil. I used it for a few months a couple of years ago and my scalp started flaking alot of skin, so i had to stop it. Have you ever tried toppik or dermmatch? I think you should order some, you still have quite a good amount of hair there for the toppik fibers to cling to and it should disguise nicely. How have people around you responded to your sudden hairloss?

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score

While on liquid, at 4.3 month mark:
few hairs fall out during showering, almost nothing.
Then i quitted liquid and started foam.

At 5.5 month mark i noticed an increase of hairloss and the hair that was growing was thinner

At 6.5 month to now (8month) the rate of my hairloss was unbelievable. Hair feel out while sleeping, during the day and while showering i looked my hands, WOW, almost 300+ hair. First i thought it was shed of foam. But the rest of hair was so f*****g thinnest and lighter! Exactly how i was before the treatment. I understood that it was not foam shed, but foam was ineffective, and it was a stopped liquid shed! The proof of that is that i returned to liquid and hair is slowly improving.

I think that the foam packages have been on temperatures highly above the allowed. I bought on ebay at summer, was extremely hot, and i brougth it to camping. Tent was like an greenhouse lol. Because of this, i think my foam packages, the minoxidil, loosed effect. What do you think?

metalheaddude said:
I used it for a few months a couple of years ago and my scalp started flaking alot of skin, so i had to stop it.

The difference between me and you is that i don't stop. I'm flaking alot of skin too, and with nizoral became worst. But to me it's a good sign, because in the past i experiencied improvement while on this ;) Is like new hair push the dry skin out to allow space to grow xD After shower and my hair is dry, i remove the flakes out and i'm good to go.

About the shed
My friends didn't say nothing but i know that they noticed.
My relatives noticed and ,because they know that i'm on treatment, asked how treatment go, if i changed anything or if i quitted treatment.

metalheaddude

Reaction score

Wow thats very interesting about the foam heating up, because ive often thought about this also, because i live in a tropical location and during the summer months my house is litterally a sauna! And i was concerned about my stash of rogaine bottles. Can you put them in the fridge? I may have to do this as i dont have air con :(

300 hairs a day is incredible. The most i saw at any one time was around 200 on my pillow after one nights sleep, not sure what caused such a MASSIVE shed, but its never happend since. I usually see around 5-15 every morning. Im not concerned about that, i think thats fairly normal. Hmm You must use quite alot of minoxidil to cover that area? minoxidil really does take a long time to grow hair, it takes some real patience and its like a roller coaster one month it seems like you have more hair then the next month your back to square one, I just dont understand it :(

JohnnyD

Reaction score

I had the same results as Pereira. The more forums I research, the more I begin to see a pattern: People who seem honest, sincere, and believable, all tell of their experience about how foam DID NOT work for them, while the liquid DID work for them. These people are shot-down and screamed at by people whom seem dishonest, insincere, and unbelievable; in certain cases just plain seem like deceiptful liars!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Pereira said:
At 6.5month mark, 2 month and some days after i quitted liquid
pereira3bv4.jpg

By the way, i returned to liquid 1month ago and I think that my situation is slowly improving. If all goes well, i will post photos exactly the same way that i posted the SHED/StoppedLiquid photos in some months. And for the unbelievers, believe me, you will see the difference!

Pereira said:
pereira4monthtj3.jpg

At 4.5month mark.(approximately)
Is that lighting enough? Sunny day :punk:

And don't say that hair is longer.. it's obvious it is longer as it's obvious that i responded well to the treatments, which is documented in the photos that i posted .

Please note, I'm here not trying to fool anyone. Just learning all about hairloss and document my own experience.

boss you cannot compare these two pics together, you style them in totally opposite way.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score

dude, my hair is longer in the worst picture, the angle is different but if i took a picture in the same angle it won't be as the good picture

Wait some months and i will post same angle same ligthing same distance!

T

Timi

Pereira

Get Your Hair better (after Ultra shedd)
or bad

Timi

docrohit

Reaction score
got p****d off

:lost: I USED 2% MINOXIDIL ON THE ADVICE OF MY FRND AND MY COUSIN WHO IS ABOUT 10YEARS ELDER,I USED IT FOR 3 MNTHS ,MASSIVE HAIR LOSS ,HAIR GOT DRIED STRAW LIKE USED TO GET UP LIKE SATELLITE ENTENAE ,I STOPPED IT FOR SOMETIME ,THEN AGAIN STARTED USING ,MY FAMILY SHOUTED WHAT R U USING ,I AGAIN STOPPED ,THIS WENT FOR AROUND ONE AND HALF YEAR.I WAS HAVING MILD SIDE LINE BALDNESS AT BEGINING AND NOW I GOT A MASSIVE VISIBLE BALD SPOT ON MY HEAD .I AM SO MUCH DEPRESSED,I LEFT IT FROM 5 MONTHS AGO GOT NO NEW GROWTH ON THAT AREA WHERE I USED MINXIDIL.ASKED MY COUSIN DID HE GOT THE SAME RESULTS HE DENIED USING MINOXIDILAND IS NOT TELLING WHAT HE USED,BUT HIS HAIR R REALLY GOOD MORE THEN I EVER SAW ON HIS HEAD,I DONT KNOW WHAT HE USED.CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WILL HAIR GROW ON THAT PART OR NOT .I AM STILL LOOSING HAIR ON THAT PART ,I AM NOT SURE IT IS NORMAL LOSS OR I M JUST OVER ASSOCIATED WITH IT .

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

dude, docrohit..thats kinda sad to hear that. That cousin of yours deserve a smack somehow.

Well, minoxidil will cause shed. but if you're the lucky one, you will experience great regrowth with it. And people here recommend big3: minoxidil, propecia and nizoral.

do some read up here and there before you jump into taking and using them!

Gd Luck

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

pereira, hw is your hair dude? I'm experiencing shed too, exactly at the 6th month.

docrohit

Reaction score

but k3nn7i .is propecia alright,it causes erectile problems,thin and small amount of semen and other antiandrogen effects :shakehead:

docrohit

Reaction score

by the way what was ur problem dear k3nn7i,did this worked for u ,actually now i am afraid to use minoxidil on my head ,i may loose the existing hair on my head ,i m still a bachelor :blush:

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

Propecia, minoxidil and Nizoral works for me. My experience is very similar to pereira's. Shed in the 6th month.

As for ED, its not totally dysfunction. LOL. I mean, you may find it hard to make it stand at first. But that effect eventually gone away. It only lasted for 3 days for me.

Shed is inevitable I guess. The fact that your hair had gone thru the process of miniaturization, it had to be shed off in order for the stronger hair to come back. You can find this infomartion on the sticky. Well yeah, perhaps, you can consult your derm about this whole things.

bobs

Established Member
Reaction score

I dont know if this has been discussed but how was your hair before treatments pereira?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I experienced a shed in month 6 from minoxidil, I thought it was going to be bald within 3 months!

3 months passed that point, my hair was very thick and it just shows that shedding can be a very important part of regrowth, hang in there bro!

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

omg :freaked2: ...ragin, your shedding actually lasted for 3 mths?

IBM

Reaction score

Pereira what brand of minoxidil you use?

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score

man, you cannot compare these pictures.... one set of pictures are with dry and short hair, and some of the pictures have been taken from the FRONT, on the second set, the hair are longuer and are full of gel or stylish cream, or they are simply WET it is so evident.
Either you want to discredit the foam to the profit of the liquid...

Come back with your hair the same lenght as your first set, have them DRY (not wet like the second set of picture), and then, take a picture .
We will then see the difference, if any.

have a nice day all.