After 2 years, I'm seeing some nice results :)

grass

Reaction score
Its been a while since i've posted on here but the last picture I posted was about a year ago and I'm posting a yearly update. I'm currently on dutasteride + proscar (alternating every other) as well as rogain and nizoral. I was on dutasteride for a year and then my second year added proscar and nizoral. Its been roughly two years since I started this regimen and I'm quite happy with the results. Latest pics were taken with my cell with no flash.

hair-1copy.jpg

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DAMN.

So you went from like a NW4-5 to a NW1? Lol.

You may have the best results in the history of this message board.....

grass

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
DAMN.

So you went from like a NW4-5 to a NW1? Lol.

You may have the best results in the history of this message board.....

yeah, those first pictures are not the best example to see regrowth as I would shave my head very close.

JWM

Reaction score
Congrats! A couple of questions for you:

1) Are you currently taking one dutasteride pill one day then a FULL Proscar pill the next, or do you chop them into 1.25 mg pieces?

2) Why did you add Proscar after being on dutasteride for a year?

3) What type of minoxidil are you using?

4) Lastly, are you using generic Dutas or real Avodart?

THANKS!

Obsidian

Reaction score
Geez it makes you wonder why some people who are NW4 or 5's don't at least give treatments a shot.

grass

Reaction score
JWM said:
Congrats! A couple of questions for you:

1) Are you currently taking one dutasteride pill one day then a FULL Proscar pill the next, or do you chop them into 1.25 mg pieces?

2) Why did you add Proscar after being on dutasteride for a year?

3) What type of minoxidil are you using?

4) Lastly, are you using generic Dutas or real Avodart?

THANKS!

1)I am taking one dutasteride pill and then the next day taking 1/4th of a proscar pill the next day.

2) I guess I just wanted to cover all grounds and make sure I was getting the maximum potential out of my treatments... I also remember reading something on this website about someone having success with this type of treatment.

3) I am using rogain foam.

4) I am using all generics from Inhouse Pharmacy.

Good luck!

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Wicked results man, gotta be happy with that!

Have your friends and that noticed/said much about it? How old are you btw?

Keep up the good work. Oh, also, who is that in your avatar?

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, well done man.

Try and update the last pics with a shaved head and similar lighting to the other ones. What age are you?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
crazy results dude. good man for coming back and showing everyone. this has got to give a lot of people confidence in the treatments. nice work.

Nicky

Reaction score
amazing results dude...!! Thank you for taking the time to encourage us all in this forum...

I Have Some Questions 4 you:

1 ) What medicine do you think has helped you the most?

2 ) Can you say the dutasteride(every other day) has been beneficial(i mean better results, regrowth, etc) ?

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Well done!

And you also got the big muscles while on finasteride/dutasteride?

I train and I train but virtually no results, and the fat comes off very difficult.

So now I started with creatine, hopefully things will get better.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Are you using the foam twice per day?

grass

Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
Wicked results man, gotta be happy with that!

Have your friends and that noticed/said much about it? How old are you btw?

Keep up the good work. Oh, also, who is that in your avatar?

Thanks!

I've always had my head shaved pretty close since I was 24 so most of my friends never really noticed.. A few ex girlfriends definitely noticed though.

Oh, and that's me in the avatar taken about 2 years ago and I'm 26 now.

grass

Reaction score
Nicky said:
amazing results dude...!! Thank you for taking the time to encourage us all in this forum...

I Have Some Questions 4 you:

1 ) What medicine do you think has helped you the most?

2 ) Can you say the dutasteride(every other day) has been beneficial(i mean better results, regrowth, etc) ?

Thanks for the compliments!

Honestly, I think its all of them, although the dutasteride and Rogain gave me ok results after in the first year. I added proscar and nizoral after a year because I wanted better results.

Good luck with your treatments

grass

Reaction score
ryan r said:
Well done!

And you also got the big muscles while on finasteride/dutasteride?

I train and I train but virtually no results, and the fat comes off very difficult.

So now I started with creatine, hopefully things will get better.

I never noticed any side effect including any that related to my training although I'm not really lifting anymore as I started to concentrate on martial arts training. I think diet is a big part of it, plus it gets harder and harder the older we get..

good luck!

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your lying in all honesty. Your results are too good. If your arent lying good for you. I can honeslty say im extremely jealous of you.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Innermind said:
I think your lying in all honesty. Your results are too good. If your arent lying good for you. I can honeslty say im extremely jealous of you.

Lol, why, so he can impress us? It isn't as if he is promoting a product or anything, it is a poster who has been here before and came back to report results.

They are clearly real, you can see it is the same hairline getting better over the progression of the photos.

Some people just respond better than others.

Your avatar goes to show how much a good body can help. I thought your avatar was a modelling or celeb pic, your back is well defined man.
(I mean that in the non gheyest way possible :p)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
KRAZY RESULTS!