Advanced Nws: How Much Flak Do You Get From Coworkers?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's definitely bullying and harassment no doubt. If I say some thing then he knows it bothers me which will please him. So I do my best to ignore. What bothers me is that others do not step in and call him and a**h**.

If youre waiting for a hero it wont happen, not many people will take that first step forward for you. If you say something to him about it in front of people you might be surprised how many take your side over his. You dont have to sound like a priss over it either, you could say "Hey this is a professional work place, not the place for random jokes at someone personal or physical expense".

Reinforce how he isnt being professional and how he simple irritates you and keeps you from your daily activities more so than just "youre hurting my feelings"

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
None to be honest, I'm quite lucky. There are a fair few older dudes without hair who are bosses, and bosses don't take sh*t from juniors. I'm quite lucky though, I know a lot of office environments suck for that.

Go to a larger multinational organisation, a good brand that will likely have a range of ages, and be more politically correct. Smaller, younger adult type places are going to be much worse. A lot of also rides on luck I guess, organisational culture varies.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the discrimination thing, unfortunately bald people are not a "protected class" as the law works at least in the US, because people still need one group it's okay to take the piss out of