Advanced Nws: How Much Flak Do You Get From Coworkers?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Figuratively. There are quite painless and safe methods of suicide. I’d overdose on helium.

Helium you get at the store is too impure for asphyxiation plus it's just really hard to fight the survival instinct

uh I know this from...movies

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @MorningGlory ...such an inquisitive mind, always asking questions.

Helium you get at the store is too impure for asphyxiation plus it's just really hard to fight the survival instinct

uh I know this from...movies

Not hard to get industrial grade stuff and you will just fall asleep, even get a nice high. There is no struggle that would trigger a survival instinct, but I really should not be giving suicide tutorials online.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

Your join date is October 2016. How many accounts have you had banned and for what reasons?
I've had one other account and I have never been banned. I changed my account for personal reasons. Basically my ex found out I was posting on these sites and I was embarrassed.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget government programs if even any of these stupid companies would stop yanking us around that'd be nice. The fact that some of these trials have been going on for 10 years or so is absolutely embarassing

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is really saddening that the cure is not here yet. And I think it won't be coming any time soon. Maybe it will never come. The problem is that NOBODY cares about us. Nobody cares about balding except the people who suffer from. There is no strong enough lobby to really tackle the problem. If enough money was put into the research, enough will and brain power I think we could crack the case. If just every government had it baldness cure programme and top scientists working on solving the problem. Just like with the space programmes. If only the same amount of effort, money and wiliness was put into finding cure for balding then we would have found the cure long time ago. But no one wants to do it and no one wants to put money into it. Also the acceptance propaganda is also working against our case.
Try a.million bald man March on Washington

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should dedicate a day where we select a known hairloss researcher such as George cotsarelis, and all physically write him a letter. So actual paper letters show up at his office by the hundreds. It may push him to actually work on approving some type of beneficial treatment. I find it hard to believe that he has been working on this all this time and still cannot come up with some type of treatment that would help, not cure, us.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have this guy at work nw0, perfect hair that is often trying to put on me on blast for my hair. For no reason, he will just bring it up. He even makes comments like I'd kill myself if I were losing my hair...out of no where. I say he has a self esteem issue. It's really weird.
record it and go to HR, say hes making it an uncomfortable and harassing work place. Then when they do nothing, sue the company for a sh*t load of money. Win win

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
record it and go to HR, say hes making it an uncomfortable and harassing work place. Then when they do nothing, sue the company for a sh*t load of money. Win win
Sounds good however I can see this happening: hey Mr. So and so, are you saying something to your coworker about him going bald? ..um what are you talking about?..well your coworker says you are consistently making comments about his balding and if so you should stop that. The douche bag would probably giggle and proceed to tell several coworkers throughout the building about what happened and how I'm so sensitive and insecure and what not, making me look bad like I'm a cry baby and insecure. He is a popular guy so people will look down on me, not him. And trust me he would make my life worse in other ways trying to get under my skin. He is very immature.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds good however I can see this happening: hey Mr. So and so, are you saying something to your coworker about him going bald? ..um what are you talking about?..well your coworker says you are consistently making comments about his balding and if so you should stop that. The douche bag would probably giggle and proceed to tell several coworkers throughout the building about what happened and how I'm so sensitive and insecure and what not, making me look bad like I'm a cry baby and insecure. He is a popular guy so people will look down on me, not him. And trust me he would make my life worse in other ways trying to get under my skin. He is very immature.

Do you lack the confidence to put him in his place?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good let him keep doing it then get fired. What type of work do you do? Is this a career place or just a part time job? Honestly if it bugs you, I would say something to him and record it, if he keeps it up then go to HR and then when he tries to start going to everyone else make another complaint and how nothing was being done and youre being discriminated against and harassed and watch how fast he is gone. Guess he can make fun of all the bald people in the bread line.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody mentions it but I don't think I'm quite there yet when I am considered "balding guy" by the general public either, it's not that common to be a nw0 and have really thick hair in Scandinavia as you approach your 30s. Truth be told, I'm the guy below 30 at my office with the most hair and we are about 7-8 below 30 out of like closer to 40 people and many of the men in their 30s have sh*t hair here too but nobody talks about it, lol. The older guys (45+) are probably the guys with the best hair in relation to age.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good let him keep doing it then get fired. What type of work do you do? Is this a career place or just a part time job? Honestly if it bugs you, I would say something to him and record it, if he keeps it up then go to HR and then when he tries to start going to everyone else make another complaint and how nothing was being done and youre being discriminated against and harassed and watch how fast he is gone. Guess he can make fun of all the bald people in the bread line.
It's a career...and the guy has some connections too.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a career...and the guy has some connections too.

It doesnt matter, connections in the job? Thats even better. So long as you have proof and have made a record anything that happens to you becomes something you can sue the entire company for. Let them fire you, sue them for a decent settlement out of court and get another job. legally none of that information can get out to future employers.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt matter, connections in the job? Thats even better. So long as you have proof and have made a record anything that happens to you becomes something you can sue the entire company for. Let them fire you, sue them for a decent settlement out of court and get another job. legally none of that information can get out to future employers.
I don't think so but I appreciate the thoughts. I would have to tell you more in private messages if you desire. I don't feel comfortable putting it all out there for the public.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so but I appreciate the thoughts. I would have to tell you more in private messages if you desire. I don't feel comfortable putting it all out there for the public.

up to you, but theres always a detail missing. Plus either way you have to be all in and ready to give all of it up to attempt that but I would say something even if I had to do so sternly to him, if it is that constant and out of no where. Thats technically bullying and harassment.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's definitely bullying and harassment no doubt. If I say some thing then he knows it bothers me which will please him. So I do my best to ignore. What bothers me is that others do not step in and call him and a**h**.