Advanced Hair Studio- Fraud company

Kenny G

Reaction score
God! How to treat these guy!!!

Dear, absolutely i could post my photos like before and after RIGHT NOW. However i can predict there will be a lot of stubborn guys say like 1. IT'S NOT ME, 2. HOW YOU CAN PROOF IT IS TREATED BY LASER? 3. IT'S MARKETING 4. YOU R SUCH A LIAR/SCAM, 5. ITS MADE BY PHOTOSHOP............. I'm enough with these sentences. Even you trust me, is there anything could benefit to me? No, I don't think so. Just like your parents telling you don't watch your mobile when you across the road, and you said, no, the accident won't happen to me, give me some photo to proof..........

i've never seen any evidence of lasers actually doing anything (remember OverMachoGrande's helmets? whatever happened to him?)
you got any pics ?

Teo Koi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can concur with the title of this post. My personal impression of AHS has also been that it is a scummy company preying on venerable people.

Unfortunately I realised a bit too late that their laser treatment is a scam.

I paid a couple of grand thinking I am getting something special when in reality I was basically being treated with Minoxidil. Even though this happened a few years ago I still feel ashamed for my foolishness, but I was subjected to immense pressure to purchase, and a load of misinformation.

They let me sit for a few minutes a week under a red laser device and read a magazine (they were not even around to assist me with anything at all so this costs them nothing in terms of employee salary) after they have lied to me that this is a cutting edge treatment, while in reality they were simply treating me with Minoxidil which it turned out I could buy online for £25/month. Minoxidil is the only proven treatment for hair loss and it has a positive effect on some people (not all).

If you have any positive results AHS will attribute them to their laser device. If no results, they will simply pocket your money. It is clear to me now this is a scum unquestionably and it is a shame they are allowed to carry on without any scientific proof their laser device works.

I had very little interaction with their staff other than the initial sales pitch, and they didn’t even bother to keep track of any progress as they had promised they would.

AHS are protecting this ongoing scum by actively monitoring reviews websites and aggressively taking action. After uploading my review to a major review site I was threatened by AHS with legal action and it was taken down (despite I had proof I was a real customer).

annu92anu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
My brother had a great experience with AHS firm. He had his treatment done from Gurgaon studio and the results were amazing. He is very much happy and I too find them the best in hair treatment industry and recommend everyone to not believe on the fake reviews. Go to their office and decide by your own.

Teo Koi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
My brother had a great experience with AHS firm. He had his treatment done from Gurgaon studio and the results were amazing. He is very much happy and I too find them the best in hair treatment industry and recommend everyone to not believe on the fake reviews. Go to their office and decide by your own.

Hi, do you know which treatment exactly your brother had?
Also, are you calling me a liar? Don't be ridiculous. What reason do I have to spend my time publishing my thoughts here other than protecting others from making the same mistake?
Also, you mentioned you "find them the best in hair treatment industry", which surely means you can't be drawing your conclusions just from your brother's experience. What is actually your involvement in this industry?