Advanced Hair Studio- Fraud company

agrover

Reaction score
I am sharing the summary of my painful experience with Advanced Hair Studio. After a series of hair loss incidences, I finally decided to visit this studio. On the day of consultation, the owner Mr. Sanket showed me such a glorious picture and insisted that I should start the treatment ASAP. After a hefty payment of Rs. 1,84,000, I started with my Laser Therapy. The procedure which was suggested for my hair maintaince has got me in the extreme stage of baldness. These people have played with my money, my time and caused mental agony. After being fed up of the baseless assurances by their in house doctor and good for nothing client relations people, I decided to rip off the flashy mask and show people the reality of this studio.

I befriended few staff working with the studio and tried conversing with the other customers undergoing treatment who were equally unsatisfied. It has taken me a good amount of 3-4 months to collect the below mentioned information. If you are planning to visit them or starting your treatment, this is in your interest.

1. Consultation: All of you must have made several plans to visit AHS for a consultation appointment, many one who has already been for the appointment would agree with the information given by me. The moment you enter the studio you get amazed by the amazing interior of the studio. The well trained manager asks to wait for “some time†which usually goes up to anything from 60 to 80 minutes. In that while, the Front office people screens you from top to bottom about your watch, your mobile phone, brands of your clothes and most importantly the information of the car you drive (either the parking guy or the camera installed outside at the parking).

i. The consultant is basically a sales consultant with monthly targets, they are not Doctors. Not even anywhere close to medical field. They are basically losers from various professions including insurance, retails, banks, house husbands’ etc.
ii. They have crammed the sales pitch word to word. They don’t know anything beyond the pitch. No matter what you are, what your problem is all they know is to sell their product.
iii. They have no standard pricing for the treatment. The same treatment you paid a fortune for would be offered to someone at the one third amounts. The promotional or discounted prices scheme is nothing but a sales trick. So kindly use your own mind.

Beware don’t be lured by the fancy words they say, the celebrities they promote, the promises they give. Everything is a Trap

2. Advanced Laser Therapy: Ok after all the jargons about the various procedures you would be starting with the laser treatment putting your hard earned money into it. Honestly in past 3 years of operations in India AHS has not a single client who is happy about the results. Few if they arrange to gather are basically their own close knit people who are paid to give positive illusion. Few things you should be known before you get yourself into the Trap of AHS:
i. Laser procedure has never been proved effective by the clinical and other health institutions.
ii. Laser and its products are not FDA approved as claimed by the sales staff. It has been passed by FDA but on certain guidelines not maintained by AHS.
iii. The minoxdryl and the serenoa capsules are given to all clients without even knowing the side effects. Kindly Google the side effects for your interest.
iv. The laser products i.e. shampoo, serums, capsules, minoxdryl are not imported but manufactured locally in Gujarat.

3. Strand by Strand Surgical: This one is a complete disaster without any much change in the look.
i. The much applauded Doctors are nothing but jerks that are mincing hefty money making fool of people. Please consult the celebrities whom they claim to have done hair transplant for. That’s nothing but the sales gimmick. The fact is the celebrities are given invitations to enjoy services without any money (still many don’t turn up).
ii. Trust me for this if you have underwent a hair transplant from AHS, you will agree with me and must be feeling looted. One of my close friends working with the organization told me at NO POINT they transplant more than 1500 follicles!!! Now, even if you have paid around 5-7 lakhs you have made a fool of yourself. The same reason they don’t allow any relative to count the follicles.
iii. If you have gone out of budget to pay for their doctors’ trust me the doctor does his job only till the anesthesia does its work. After that he gets busy in his “extra†activities. Rest of the work is done by semi trained doctors team. I was surprised when my friend’s stitches were removed by their office boy!!
iv. It would be a blunder getting hair transplant done by AHS as the same doctors charge rock bottom prices when you get it done by their clinics. http://www.plasticsurgery-india.com/hai ... tation.htm and http://www.divinecosmeticsurgery.com/aboutus.html you can test by yourself.

4. Strand by Strand Cosmetic: In short they are ordinary wigs bought from local market of Thailand and you can also buy higher quality wigs when you are there. There is no technology nothing is involoved. They are infamous abroad about these malpractices. http://www.hairestorationetwork.com/e ... tudio.html many more can be searched online.

5. Flashpoints. Again very cheap versions are available in the market. You might find something with the better quality

Misssinger

Reaction score
hello

This company are just rouges and scammers. i am in the middle of writing a letter to the company manger as i want my mother to get her money back. They have treated us like rubbish and even closed the phone on my face. That was the wrong move to make as i am not going to stop till this company is exposed as the scammer they are.

And beware of there so called customer relations manger (which by the looks of it is their only customer service person) Mauve.

i have found that their contract has a few things which cannot be in a contract and i will be bringing this to the attention of the courts.

It might take days months or years but i truly feel this company needs to be exposed.

There laser does not work. it has made my mother more bald.

They are rude and callous.

They do not know what they are talking about.

And they need to be exposed.

Miss singer

agrover

Reaction score
Misssinger said:
hello

This company are just rouges and scammers. i am in the middle of writing a letter to the company manger as i want my mother to get her money back. They have treated us like rubbish and even closed the phone on my face. That was the wrong move to make as i am not going to stop till this company is exposed as the scammer they are.

And beware of there so called customer relations manger (which by the looks of it is their only customer service person) Mauve.

i have found that their contract has a few things which cannot be in a contract and i will be bringing this to the attention of the courts.

It might take days months or years but i truly feel this company needs to be exposed.

Miss singer

I understand the pain u r suffering. But honestly writing to manager is not going to help you. They are again sales man working fr targets without any emotions and guilt for the work. I want to start a drive against them.

A

AdvancedHair

In response to the above blog, this is what Advanced Hair Studio has to say…

1. For the record (LEGALLY & OFFICIALLY) Advanced Hair Studio does not have any client by the name of A. Grover enrolled in any of our Studios across India for Laser or any other procedure. This person is 100% fake. If he is for real, we challenge him to produce receipt number and copy of the invoice and agreement paying 1,84,000 Rs for the Laser Treatment done with Advanced Hair Studio.

It is an OPEN challenge, If this person proves legally that he is an existing client of Advanced Hair Studio by the name of A.Grover who has undergone Laser Therapy Treatment and paid 1,84,000 Rs, we will shut down the entire operation of Advanced hair Studio, India!

2. We have also identified that this blog is written by a COMPETITOR with a help of an Ex-employee who was fired by the management as they are threatened by the exceptional achievements of
Advanced Hair Studio not only across the world but now in India too.

Every word mentioned in the blog is untrue, inaccurate and rubbish and we can prove that eyes shut and hands down.

We have launched an official complain to the website moderators but rest assured, we have almost identified the person who is creating fake id’s and is writing this, we will find his IP address and go
deep to find out the source and take a strict legal action including a criminal action to put this person behind bars.

India has very strict confidentiality and Cyber Crime Laws now and lot of people fail to understand that IP Address can expose everything.

3. According to this person every client of Advanced Hair Studio is unhappy and unsatisfied. If that’s the case, how come Advanced Hair Studio has become world’s largest company? Can you become
the world’s largest company by having each and every client OR most clients coming to your doorstep being unhappy and unsatisfied?

According to this person in Advanced Hair Studio, India every client is unhappy. If that’s the case Advanced Hair Studio India operation would have shut down in no time. How come Advanced Hair Studio
started in Bombay in 2007/08, then in Delhi, then in Bangalore and now in Ahmadabad and Chennai?

Any educated and sensible person would understand that you can only establish yourself first and then expand your business and network by doing a great job by satisfying each and every client coming
at your doorstep. Addressing their hair loss problem and achieving satisfactory result for them.

4. Advanced Hair Studio is officially the only company having 4 completely different PATENTED/ UNIQUE procedures under the same roof and by performing 1 or combination of 2 procedures we are able
to achieve the best possible result for everyone coming at our doorstep. Each procedure of Advanced Hair has its own objectives and a limitation and that is made 100% clear to each client during his
first visit. That’s why lot of clients, to achieve best possible results may need to opt for one, or at times multiple procedures. If we didn’t achieve best results, we wouldn’t have performed procedures
over 1 million people in last 45 years from New Zealand to USA including 10,000 celebrity clients from Bollywood, Hollywood, Sports Legends, Pop Stars and many more, we wouldn’t have become
WORLD’S LARGEST COMPANY!!

If that was not the case we wouldn’t have got more than 200 Brand Ambassadors, Who are first our clients, who have undergone 1 or multiple procedures with Advanced Hair Studio, who have achieved the best possible results in terms of getting a full head of hair back and then given approval to Advanced Hair to use their images and names.

5. Advanced Hair Studio is also one of the only company in the world which has a combination of Hair Experts + Tricologists + Plastic Surgeons + Hair Stylists + Consultants all working under the same
roof to give the best possible solution to the problem and then result to every client coming at our doorstep.

Every individual at every position, do their job in an honest and best possible manner to make Advanced Hair Studio an only PREMIUM Brand in Hair Replacement industry in the world.

6. Advanced Hair Studio also has standard price list for all our procedures and everything is controlled very closely and depending upon client’s hair loss condition, age and expectations he/ she is recommended one or multiple procedures to achieve best possible result.

Advanced Hair Studio has the latest technology, methods, products and top people including top Hair experts/ Doctors and Surgeons of the world and yes for quality, people pay but the beauty is they get the result and most importantly desired results.

7. Lets do a reality check. None of the Indian Companies in the Hair Replacement industry have been able to make their mark, forget about world, even at National Level in India!

If only Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, Allopathic, Hair Transplants or Wigs or Weaving was able give the desired results to everyone then many Indian companies would have been operating at world level!!

But the reality is that Advanced Hair Studio has made its mark across the world with their 4 PATENTED/ UNIQUE procedures and now strongly the same success is achieved in India. No one in India
has what Advanced Hair Studio has under one roof and that’s why we are expanding our network across the country at rapid pace by creating not only best possible infrastructure but by bringing best in Hair Replacement Industry what a world has to offer in terms of people, methods, technology and products to India.

The person who has written this rubbish blog does not understands the difference between apples and oranges and is trying to compare Advanced Hair Studio’s procedures/ products and medications
with something which is far inferior, outdated in terms of treatment and products.

This person clearly does not understand the difference between Suzuki, BMW and Bentley! People who come to Advanced Hair Studio get their desired results without ifs and but!

8. Action speaks louder than words and that’s what Advanced Hair Studio believes in. People who understand the importance of Hair and want the best possible result continue coming to Advanced Hair
Studio in India and across the world. People who understand the difference between rubbish claims and on the other side, reality and actual results which are achieved by Advanced Hair Studio
continue coming to us.

Advanced Hair Studio is committed to help people of India and across the world to restore their hair loss problem, to restore their appearance, to restore their confidence.

You need to visit Advanced Hair Studio to see it and experience it yourself.

Coming back to this Fake person’s rubbish comments who’s claiming to undergo Advanced Laser Therapy Treatment, following is the feedback of ANJALI SACHIN TENDULKAR (Legend Sachin
Tendulkar’s Wife) who is one of the most renowned doctor in Bombay who has undergone the treatment with Advanced Hair Studio herself.

The following feedback is 100% Authentic and True and Advanced Hair Studio has 100% Legal proof to prove this if someone wants to challenge it. This is written by Anjali Sachin Tendualkar and she
is not paid to write this but she has undergone an entire Advanced Laser Therapy Treatment with Advanced Hair Studio.

She is one of those MILLION clients of Advanced Hair Studio including other clients like Sourav Ganguly, Shane Warne, Ravi Bopara, Michael Vaughan, Martin Crowe, Graham Gooch, Greg
Mathews, Doug Bollinger who are highly satisfied and happy .

Now its up to you to believe some fake person’s rubbish words and claims or to sit back read all above points and the following feed back of Anjali Tendulkar and apply your common sense and
decide yourself.
[/img]

Attachments

• Anjali Tendulkar.pdf
    869.1 KB · Views: 1,094

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey AdvanceHair,

Your company is a joke! the consultant i visited had no clue about hairloss and represented similar selling techniques to that of a car salesman.

Do not give your hard earned money to these people!!

LOOK ELSEWHERE

Misssinger

Reaction score
well lets do it
iam 100% in

agrover said:
Misssinger said:
hello

Miss singer

I understand the pain u r suffering. But honestly writing to manager is not going to help you. They are again sales man working fr targets without any emotions and guilt for the work. I want to start a drive against them.

player77

Reaction score
That reply by the advanced hair studio rep was hilarious. The guy never said he's name was A. Grover . Its a simple login. The only liar is you saying its a competitor.
Are you trying to tell us your first name is Advanced and your surname is Hair.

LOL to funny

How does this scam company still do business is beyond me.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they used every trick in the book. Thanks for posting, they truly are scum.

And are they really using the phrase 'refusion process' to mean re-gluing a wig? Amazing.

Also these paragraphs...

"Visually via the ... [dvd]"

"Verbally via the... [nonsense sales pitch]"

Wow, just wow. By having to defend their own sales-pitch in such bullshit legalese they make it doubly obvious that they are aware they were not clear and honest at the time, and have prepared pseudo-legal arguments ready in defense of their scam.

By doing this they are making it extra clear that they didn't just call a spade a spade. They are selling a wig as a 'strand-by-strand' process. They are misleading their customers and they damn well know it.

Their adverts were banned in the UK by the office of fair trading btw:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid ... dio+banned

You should fight until you get every penny back.

A

AHS-India

Dear "Hairloss talk user",

If you are thinking about visiting Advanced Hair Studio, but now after reading some of the negative reviews that have been written by people who are not our genuine clients, you should know that WE HAVE MORE THAN 1000 feedbacks written by our genuine clients who have undergone one or multiple procedures.

If you whish, you can come to our studio and read all these feedbacks.

These are just 3 of them:

Amit Gatt, Ahmedabad

"Hello AHS,

My journey with you started a year back. So long & few things have progressed really fast (going good). I initially was advised for laser which I had for 8 months (approx) which didn’t do as expected but then often was directed for a transplant (Fue) which I got done on 27 April 2012 in Ahmedabad by Dr Pitt and Dr Komal.

Initially I was little, no more than a little reluctant to go through needles and blades which comes with the magical procedure, which changed often getting to know about the detailed and very convincing analysis about the procedure from Mansi and a bit of little homework which cleared all my questions and worries storming my head (go for it, don’t go).

I had with a tele conversation with Dr Komal – very polite lady who explained me all the technicality of the procedure. And of course Dr Pitt whom I met on the procedure day who further eased the whole "operation, surgery" big words professionally taking on the environment and making it lighter - especially important from a patient point of view.

Before going under the blade I was very much updated from the past couple of months by Mansi about the ease with which this complex procedure going to the finest details one can go to, be performed. This included the feedbacks from other patients pre-surgery and past surgery at various studios in INDIA giving me more confidence to get this done with.

As I am happy that I went through this, its been just 3 days post surgery and I am feeling good. Post surgery there was a little pain for an hour or so and light bleeding on day one with redness and a little swelling which is very normal. As of now the redness and pain is all gone but a little swelling still exists which should subside in a day or 2.

I have already started eagerly waiting for the new buds to pop out. Lets see how it comes out. Even the Assistant who accompanied the docs were really supporting and nice through and through.

I thank Dr Pitt – the Red bull man haha for comforting surgery, Dr Komal and Mansi - who made me go through this.

I am really looking forward for the next review and hoping the buds come out good, and go through a follow up if required.

Thank you all!!

29 April 2012"

Ashwin Chiromel, Chennai

"The hair consultant is very aggressive in the way he tries to make customers go through with procedures and I felt like he only card about getting more and more customers signed up for procedures. I feel he should be trained better and tell the absolute facts as to the results of the procedures.

The doctor however was very honest about my hair condition and I whish the consultant was more honest like the doctor.

The client relation personnel also were helpful and honest and were attentive to my needs.

All in all, the experience was above satisfactory and I can only wait and hope for good results."

Ricky Mahant, Chandigarh

"This new head of hair has given me a new boost to my work & social life. Life without a cap feels too good. And the products of AHS are amazing, the shampoo and conditioner makes hair so manegable & nice to feel, gel spray is also an amazing product.

Thanks AHS for everything."

For more of our clients' feedbacks, please see AHS-India's other posts.

A

AHS-India

Continuing on the previous post, please find below 3 more testimonials:

Deepak Arora, Chandigarh

"I was very much happy with the procedure and the way I look I feel happy about it. This waiting for the comments of my near and dear ones. Thanks to Advanced hair studio team."

Ajay Sherawat, Delhi

"I am really happy with my hair now. Good job."

Alex Vasudeva, Haryana

"It feels really good. Gives you totally natural look.

Before this procedure I have gone through hair transplant also (twice) but the result I have got through this procedure is beyond imagination.

Good job done, specially by my hair stylist Silkly. Thanks, Alex"

Attachments

• Ajay Sherawat.jpg
    Ajay Sherawat.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 857
  • Alex vasudeva.jpg
    Alex vasudeva.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 853
  • Deepak Arora.jpg
    Deepak Arora.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 970
A

AHS-India

See what our Delhi clients think about us:

Ankit Tyagi, Gurgaon

"I've been coming here for 6 months and pretty much satisfied with the procedure and services provided.

There is some thinning of the hair in the skin, specially the density from the front, but I have been advised to maintain it for another 3 months.

Overall: sastisfied with what I've paid for."

Jyotsna Chakma, New Delhi

"I am satisfied with the look. I look much younger than before."

Agha Mehdi, New Delhi

"After 16 session hair fall has stopped significantly. And I see new hair follicles coming up, which is a good sign. Overall the treatment till now has gone quite well with me. I would hate it 7.5 on a scale of 10."

Sahil Narang, Delhi

"Excellent service, very professionally and efficiently managed. A special mention for my stylist, Silky who made sure I was very comfortable and well taken care of. Thank you."

Attachments

• Ankit tyagi.jpg
    Ankit tyagi.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 821
  • Jyotsna Chakma.jpg
    Jyotsna Chakma.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 801
  • Sahil Narang.jpg
    Sahil Narang.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 835
  • Agha Mehdi.pdf
    117.1 KB · Views: 452
A

AHS-India

Vikram Satish, Bangalore

"The service has been very good. The staff here make you feel very comfortable. They make you feel at home.

I have noticed a lot of change after receiving the treatment. My hairfall was reduced & there has been re-growth of hair in a lot of areas.

The best part of this process is that its natural. I am satisfied with the results."

Mumish Sapra, Chandigarh

"The experience at the studio has always been pleasant. Vaney and her support team are friendly, professional and customer-oriented."

Pradeep Kumar, Bangalore

"Positives:
1. Good service
2. Good hospitality

Areas of improvements:
1. I requested my first consultation's scalp shots, I guess you didn’t get them till date
2. I was told in the very beginning regarding the flexibility of provision of the products. I don’t find it."

Attachments

• Vikram Sathish.jpg
    Vikram Sathish.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 921
  • Mumish Sapra.jpg
    Mumish Sapra.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 713
  • Pradeep Kumar.jpg
    Pradeep Kumar.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 817
A

AHS-India

To continue with the list of AHS genuine clients, please read what Anjali Sachin Tendulkar said about her experience:

“I have been coming here for over a year now. I was very skeptical initially as I had tried a variety of treatments to no effect. But with time, I have noticed a distinct improvement in my hair.

The people here are really great, and I would definitely suggest the Advanced Hair Studio to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.

Thank you all so much!â€￾

For more of our clients' feedbacks, please see other Advanced Hair Studio India's posts

Attachments

• 1 Anjali Tendulkar (Feedback).pdf
    869.1 KB · Views: 452
A

AHS-India

Our long list of satisfied clients continues with Mumbai, so keep reading to see what our Mumbai clients say about AHS.

Jamashp Bapuna

"Have been satisfied with the results. The consultants have been very helpful . Looking forward to a full head of hair. Overall a good experience."

Nilesh Deshmukh

"I got very nice treatment. Staff is very good & cooperative. I am very satisfied and recommended your institution name to my other friend. It is very excellent."

Nihan Mehta

"The transplant was done on 14th Jan 2011. I am happy with the transplant and the staff over here also they are good in support and give the treatment properly.

In all everything is good and I am happy. Me just waiting for my result of the hair growth."

Yasser Khatri

"Everything is perfect here. Nothing needs to be changed. Attendants and ladies around never give us any chance to complaint. All the products and appointments are given without any hassle or unnecessary questions.

Keep it up! Thanks and warmest regards!"

Geeta Basra

"I'm so glad something like this is available here in Mumbai.

Super service – makes any client feel comfy.

Super advice – thanks Sahista

Keep up the good work!"

For more of our clients' feedbacks, please see other AHS-India's posts.

Attachments

• bapuna.jpg
    bapuna.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 818
  • Nilesh Deshmukh.jpg
    Nilesh Deshmukh.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 800
  • Nihan Mehta.jpg
    Nihan Mehta.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 715
  • Yasser Khatri.jpg
    Yasser Khatri.jpg