Advanced Hair Studio- Fraud company

A

AHS-India

Miss Nagma

"I'm glad I started my treatment here, as I have an extremely oily scalp and scanty hair, I need care to be taken, so do most of us. It’s a boom that this kind of a studio and treatment on a scale such as this is available to us in India. Now, where one is sure that ones hair is in reliable and good hands.

Over a period of time you see good results too. What more!! Taking no more risks.

Nothing comes cheap, specially when it comes crucial decisions such as this. Additionally it gives you value for money in the long run.

Retaining your natural beauty."

Mahesh Borot

"I had Strand by strand procedure and I am satisfied with the procedure. All were very co-operative and had good experience. Thank you."

Vineet Bhatnagar

"I have found the working of AHS as very professional and helpful. Most of my appointments and laser treatments have been taken care of by Shaista who I find as very cordial and polite.

The treatment including the products seem to be working right now. I hope that by the time I finish the course in the next 2 months I leave AHS as a very satisfied customer."

B

barbiedol

:bravo: You done a great job bro.. we are a big fan of you!!! :agree:

A

AHS-India

Dear Zeroes,

As you can see the topic is named “Advanced Hair Studio fraud companyâ€￾ in which certain individuals are spreading false, untruthful and fabricated information. Now, I am sure you will agree that for a customer to make the right decision he has to have A-Z information on the product/service in question.

In the time of the internet when one can access the information solely by clicking search & the world of all kind of information from questionable & very often non transparent sources (in another words, from people who are not using their real names but hiding behind a pseudonym!) is available right there in your homes/on your blackberries…

To answer your question, AHS is not using this site for advertising purposes, but to inform and educate people suffering from hair loss with transparent information on the level of service and on results we provide. And who better to do it but our GENUINE CLIENTS?!

We have nothing to hide as we have come to be the Worlds Best & the Largest by providing our clients with the best results for the past 40+ years! Not to mention the fact that our ambassadors are actually our clients and not some celebrities endorsing the brand they would NEVER USE PERSONALLY!!

Richy

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a researcher with the Australian TV show 'The Check Out'. We're currently working on a piece looking at baldness treatments. We're keen to talk with people who have undergone treatment (or been through an assessment process) with any of the leading hair loss clinics. Please send me a personal message if you fit this description. We're like to hear a range of experiences, positive and negative.

Yours,

Richy

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I had undergone their treatment plan about 10 years ago. Iwas new to hairloss and like most, I panicked and quickly jumped on their bandwagon since they at the time advertised aggressively. For the year that I signed up,I was treated with laser, finasteride, minoxidil and their shampoo and saw palmetto. I did see some positive results since I was taking finasteride and minoxidil (most ppl will)

I wouldn’t say that they are a complete scam, since they do employ some proven methods BUT I would say that they are very expensive and for those who can get results with the BIG 3 then you will save a lot just by buying your own products. Also, the sales guy who signed me up with a disaster,true car salesman that “verballyâ€￾ guaranteed me that my results would stay even if I stopped treatment. Its just shows what a disshonest f*^&k he is or just a dumb ***? Furthermore, unlike 10 years ago, the internet has changed a lot and ppl have the advantage of researching anything before committing. These forums are fantastic in educating hair loss sufferers and there should be less people getting scammed these days ....IF they stay tuned.

So for those who wish to try and save/ regrow your existing hair, you should save your money and just research the best approach for you.Unless AHS come out with their own, patent PROVEN regrowth product otherwise all they will offer you is what you already can buy at a much much cheaper price.

akshat

Reaction score
Advanced Hair Studio really sucks

Its like putting the pieces together for me. I myself decided to hook to this big name and anticipating good products and services from something like AHS. I shelled out a lot of money for their so called cosmetic strand by strand procedure or skin with virgin hairs.

After like more than 2 years with them, last month, i decided to part my way away from this gang of cheaters.

I now simply think that I had to be really insane in the first place to go with them. Probably i was lured by the advertisements and frustrated by my baldness condition.

Mathematically, i now realize that with the money I splurged out to AHS in last two years will be sufficient to fund the same procedure and service from elsewhere for atleast next 15 years at very conservative side, so very conveniently it is NO VALUE FOR MONEY.

My eyes really opened when my package was due for renewal and the sales lady there was just rude to me in way saying that...."take it or shuck it, i dont care, you dont matter to me, that is our price, if you dont have money, we really dont bother about you, you should have 2 lakhs to even start talking to us, you cant be asking for regular customer discounts, thatz not our policy....".................are all the messages which i could get. She even said....there is inflation in market, gold is getting expensive......something i simply could not correlate.

While my contention was on two fronts: when i joined AHS, then sales guy promised me in writing that I will be eligible for certain attractive discounts as existing customer on my renewal, a fact that was quickly dismissed by this lady on pretext that % of discount was not explicitly mentioned; i was speechless. Second was my complaint on poor performance of the second piece of product.

The first piece performed better with a life of about 15 months but the second one gave away in just 6-7 months while I was supposed to be more used to the product with time. And my-my.......brilliant solution implemented by AHS team.........do I say they started using BLACK Permanent markers to cover up the spots on the piece.

I think that was the last time I saw those bastards. Next, i just googled, got atleast 10 similar offerings and fraction of price, i can now afford to have just so many 'options'............guys this cosmetic procedure or taupee or a fixable wig or patch or skin or virgin hair is extremely common and very popular. No need to be mesmerized by AHS and shell out lakhs there.

Petchsky

Reaction score
So Advanced Hair Studios are now ripping off the Indians...Save your money people, everything they sell is at extoronionate prices, which can be purchased online for a hell of a lot less. FACT

Most of their success comes from the use of Minoxidil (rogaine) which can be purchased for £10 online

Finishthescam

Reaction score
Dear all victims of SCAM COMPANY ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO.

i understand all of you how you feeling, and very sorry to read your stories. I have seen thousent vonurable people beeing conned by conn sales people of ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO.

Firslty ! If you have not been there and thinking of going there for treatment or consultation ...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THEM.

secondly. If you have been scammed and ripped off by advanced hair studio, for excempal you were sold STRAND BY STANRD but you had a wig glued to your head, please contact me,, or just right your email here where I can contact you, I will help everyone who have been conned by ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO THE CONNING COMPANY.

how ow can I help you ? I have evedance of the BIG SCAM.. and these evedance will close them down..

if you have been scammed and ripped of by Advanced hair studio. And want take you money back and more importantly want to help others not to get scammed please give me your details. Or your solicitors details as I can ask my solicitor to send copy of all evedance . Also watchdog have been inform and will give them all the evedance too. So hopefully we can bring this scam an END..

- - - Updated - - -

Dear all victims of SCAM COMPANY ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO.

i understand all of you how you feeling, and very sorry to read your stories. I have seen thousent vonurable people beeing conned by conn sales people of ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO.

Firslty ! If you have not been there and thinking of going there for treatment or consultation ...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THEM.

secondly. If you have been scammed and ripped off by advanced hair studio, for excempal you were sold STRAND BY STANRD but you had a wig glued to your head, please contact me,, or just right your email here where I can contact you, I will help everyone who have been conned by ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO THE CONNING COMPANY.

how ow can I help you ? I have evedance of the BIG SCAM.. and these evedance will close them down..

if you have been scammed and ripped of by Advanced hair studio. And want take you money back and more importantly want to help others not to get scammed please give me your details. Or your solicitors details as I can ask my solicitor to send copy of all evedance . Also watchdog have been inform and will give them all the evedance too. So hopefully we can bring this scam an END..​

Rate Post

JayJay2015

Reaction score
Advanced Hair Studio - STAW AYAY

Guys,

I tried to make it my mission to make people aware of Advanced Hair Studio.

I was very desperate and vulnerable when i went their and was completely taken in by them.

Once they got me in and took my money the service went down hill very fast. They knew they had trapped me as i could not take the wig off anymore or else i would have a shaved head on top.

I paid £3,500 for a system they said would last 2-4 years when it only lasted 6 months, then tried to blame me saying it was my fault and i should only use their products. They make you sign a form after a fitting which basically signs your rights away to sue them. They make you feel like you got a great deal by saying things like, well it actually costs £5,000 for our elite systems, but as its your first time we can do it for such an amount etc..they have perfected the art of selling to a "T" and we would literally believe anything they say as consumers we dont know any better and just take it all in.

I made friends with the stylist and once she left she started to do my hair on the side and started to tell me their scams and how they really work. They have no fixed prices and will charge whatever they want, they are sales men working on commission and the more they get out of you the more they get in their pockets.

They pay huge amounts to celebrities to promote their products when most dont even use it or ever used it - its all a scam.

I am suprised they are still in business in fact they are getting bigger and bigger and i know thousands of people have been conned by this company. We really need to get together and do something about them.

They are taking over Indian now and the poor guys work hard for every penny only for this company to take it all from them.

I hate these guys more than i have ever hated anyone, i was almost driven to suicide by the way they treated me. The stories i heard about them from the staff was shocking, they would intentionally damage systems whist being cleaned to make you buy more.

Please if anyone has suggestions on how we can stop these people or all the people that have been connec to come together and sign a petition, go to the press etc, something needs to be done.

Please if you are thinking of going to them, dont !

If you are already a client, get out quick. Their are so many more hair replacement companies now and do the same job for a fraction of the costs.

As for the laser therapy - dont even waste your time.

Please lets stop these guys !

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it comes from India or has anything to do with India it is a scam, end of. The indians cannot even clean their streets let alone fix hair loss

rajutalwarkar

Reaction score
Adavnced hair studio in my experience

Adavnced hair studio in my experience starts with Mr Danny tall thin gawky man who has mugged his contents and speaks about all the lies in the world !!!!!! he never turns back to you once you buy the product and he will go missing! like danny denzongappa:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::wow:
Next comes the scholar Mrs Rekha naidu -behaves as if she is affiliated to so many university and when asked it is big :uglylol::uglylol:

she knows to abuse people beleive me she can even pull your hair and u have to tolerate asu have given head to you and at the end u feel like :bigun2: Jokes apart

1) you lose your patience as hair falls in one month of cosmetic strand by strand and no valid answer given as you have already paid the money they are least worried about their fake products

2) Rekha naidu behaves very rude and nasty and tries to boss other staff in a very rude way!

3) once you get in to loop buying their product - every month is money and money they loot u every month till the product expires!!!!!!!!!!!

4) email me if u want to know how they trapped me and the pain i have to go through those meetings

best regards
Raju\

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This thread has been around since 2012, so it appears that they are still helping people.

Kenny G

Reaction score
You guys are a group of stubborn people

I was treated by their laser program few years ago. They mentioned to me that i need to follow their program and work with the products and attend the laser session, otherwise you will not see the result obviously. The consultant was explained to me very detail and let me know each step of the improvement. I really can see the result over 6 months and its exactly the same with what he told me. If you guys tried to start it and just done only 2 months and tell everyone its didn't work, i can say you are sucker and absolutely wasting you time and money. Hair regrowth need time, need your patient, need your brave to trust it. I tried many method across Euro, UK, US, Asia..... not only medicine, different kind of treatments, chinese medicine, brush. None of these is work, but i brave to try. Because i believe if i still alive, my hair could growth back. If you do not trust and try every method, you would not know its work or not. Tons of suckers love to attack some companies online and afraid to face to public or afraid to under the light, and stay away the mirror (You know what i am saying). Come on, guys, stay positive and try to trust people, you could find the way can heal your hair loss problem.

Finally, i would like to say laser is really work to me and my friends, after I done the 1 year program. I sourced a laser helmet to maintain my hair just like when i finished the program, meanwhile I still using their products.

Wish you could find your way and step out to do something. That is the sentence what my grandfather told me when he still alive.

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score

I was treated by their laser program few years ago. They mentioned to me that i need to follow their program and work with the products and attend the laser session, otherwise you will not see the result obviously. The consultant was explained to me very detail and let me know each step of the improvement. I really can see the result over 6 months and its exactly the same with what he told me. If you guys tried to start it and just done only 2 months and tell everyone its didn't work, i can say you are sucker and absolutely wasting you time and money. Hair regrowth need time, need your patient, need your brave to trust it. I tried many method across Euro, UK, US, Asia..... not only medicine, different kind of treatments, chinese medicine, brush. None of these is work, but i brave to try. Because i believe if i still alive, my hair could growth back. If you do not trust and try every method, you would not know its work or not. Tons of suckers love to attack some companies online and afraid to face to public or afraid to under the light, and stay away the mirror (You know what i am saying). Come on, guys, stay positive and try to trust people, you could find the way can heal your hair loss problem.

Finally, i would like to say laser is really work to me and my friends, after I done the 1 year program. I sourced a laser helmet to maintain my hair just like when i finished the program, meanwhile I still using their products.

Wish you could find your way and step out to do something. That is the sentence what my grandfather told me when he still alive.

Laser isn't growing ****, get outta here with your garbage story.

1 post, probably work for that scam studio.

Kenny G

Reaction score
Can you see color?

First of all, I am sharing my story here and you are sharing yours too. I don't think i need to silent. I get back my hair from AHS's laser program. Most of my friends bought laser machine online. Both of us got the result we expected. I don't know where you bought the machine, from China? (Beware, it probably will explosion)

I still remember my psychology professor told me that there are some people they keep negative mindset, rude to people, they only trust themselves, kick out people from the circle he is standing. 70% of these guys were bald. They thinking people cheating them all the time even his family member. Mostly, they didn't have a great work in his career, his life is grey, He don't want to face to the truth, he only willing to see what he expected. He never never think he also have the responsibility.

As you mentioned I am working for AHS, alternately you are work for the competitor of AHS? What a bull****?!

I'm begging you to see a Psychological counselor and get start with a treatment, remember to take the pills.

Wish you can get back your hair after your treatment done.........

Laser isn't growing ****, get outta here with your garbage story.

1 post, probably work for that scam studio.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i've never seen any evidence of lasers actually doing anything (remember OverMachoGrande's helmets? whatever happened to him?)
you got any pics ?