Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Ideal girl.

Short, petite, long dark hair (longer the better), dark eyebrows, light skin, cute smile with dimples, shy/quiet, red pilled (dislike this term but just someone I can talk to honestly and don't have to pretend everything is amazing). Willing to do things with me such as travel, hike, camp, etc. And intelligent.

Boob size, ***, are very down on list of priorities.

You just described @Pasbrillantebrunette :)

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are basically looking for yourself in woman skin? :D It is strange. My best friend is 179 cm and he likes only girls 175 cm +, I am 190 cm and the tallest girl I had something with was 170 cm, but mostly they were around 160.

Basically lol. Unfortunately though for me most women's fantasy is not to be with a guy who is their height

My girlfriends have been shorter than me. I have hooked up with chicks who were my height, but not ltr

Personally wouldn't care if my girlfriend was taller than me either, although she would almost definitely be bothered by it

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0981.JPG
    IMG_0981.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 239

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like women who look fragile. I remember hairblues (miss her!) posted a woman that was absolutely hands down stunning, like 11/10, brown eyes and super feminine features, long medium brown hair. That's the prettiest woman that has been posted on this site.

I like women who don't appear fragile.

That probably explains our taste differences.

I like a nice sturdy gal myself :D (NOT obese)

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss started at 12, went on rogaine at 15 (dad would not let me rogaine earlier).

Now I'm a NW7 middle aged POS.
Man, it hurts just reading it... Where are you from?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically lol. Unfortunately though for me most women's fantasy is not to be with a guy who is their height

My girlfriends have been shorter than me. I have hooked up with chicks who were my height, but not ltr

Personally wouldn't care if my girlfriend was taller than me either, although she would almost definitely be bothered by it
Live is strange, really strange. I have a really good girl friend. She is almost tall as I am and also professional model. She is dating a guy who is something above 170 cm. But she really loves him. She told me, that a lot of guys actually hate her height and only wanted to sleep with a model, but nothing more so she started to look on how the guys behave. She fell in love for him, because he was interested in her. People make fun of them, because society is not used to it. It is not problem, that girls don´t want to date smaller guys then they are. Society push them a lot, that they are seen as strange.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
as always huge diversity in tastes in women

feminine and manly (Gina Carano)
short and tall
small breasts and big breasts
hapa, ethnic, asian and white
alienated and regular look

while women always lust for BBC and tall, angular-faced, big framed, hunter eyed white guys

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Don't really like big framed
Me neither.
Waist/hip ratio is crucial, don't really care about big boobs or huge ***, as long as they're not completely flat. I like soft curves, not muscular thunder thighs and biceps that look like they could bend steel lol.
I'm not into the Kim Kardashian body shape either, although I can see her appeal as she has an hourglass figure, BUT it's simply too exaggerated for me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score