Here is a recent pic of her at 35 years of age
DKVq5YIUIAA9Hh6.jpg

Looking thicker than a snicker

f*****g lol if sight of this woman does not engorge your c*** with blood

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, to be a ten, a woman must not only be beautiful.
The world is filled with beauty.
To be a ten, a woman must be intriguing, mysterious, if possible smart.

I consider this woman to be a ten because not only is she beautiful, but because she has shown she has style and charisma.
heidi_klum.jpg

And another ten. A smart, funny, actress that represents all that is cool on his planet.
Alison_Brie2.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, I forgot about Michelle Keegan. This is the definition of a 10/10! Her husband Mark Wright is an interesting guy too, in regards to hair loss.

Attachments

• IMG_3717.JPG
    IMG_3717.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 338

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Actually I take that back

Gina Carano, possibly the world's only 10/10

View attachment 64184

Never understood the appeal of that woman. Her face is pretty nice, a mix of hyper-feminine and masculine really, but her body is only masculine to me. It seems like several men on this forum like her though, I don't know why with so many other women to choose from.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never understood the appeal of that woman. Her face is pretty nice, a mix of hyper-feminine and masculine really, but her body is only masculine to me. It seems like several men on this forum like her though, I don't know why with so many other women to choose from.
Don´t worry EvilLocks. Everyone here still loves you. ;)

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

She's the closest I can come up with to a 10/10 woman in my eyes

Flawless face, amazing smile, phenomenal body, although her weight has fluctuated over the years, in that recent pic of her the thickness of her thighs are something to behold.

If you ever watch interviews of her she is also ridiculously sexy

Here are some various pics of her over the years

19396771_10155252743096832_3291830998277767821_n.jpg
haywire-portrait-gina-carano-gif-436380671.jpg
View attachment 64195
eb303a66ebeb2d173a82819fd84ffe8c--a-crush-cyborg.jpg

fightgirls_gina.jpg
15-1.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Gina Carano, possibly the world's only 10/10

View attachment 64184

At the bottom we have Ms Anorexic Waif with almost zero muscle mass (look at her shoulders, there is nothing there) and duck lips (sorry).

At the top we have a super sexy woman with a smile that men would jump off a cliff for.

No comparison

gina-carano-lip-bite.gif

EvilLocks

Reaction score
At the bottom we have Ms Anorexic Waif with almost zero muscle mass (look at her shoulders, there is nothing there) and duck lips (sorry).

At the top we have a super sexy woman with a smile that men would jump off a cliff for.

No comparison

View attachment 64201
Sorry, I don't see it. This corona woman (?) looks 50 percent male, that's why I don't see her appeal. She does have a nice smile.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't see it. This corona woman (?) looks 50 percent male, that's why I don't see her appeal. She does have a nice smile.

It's understandable, you dont have a penis.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's understandable, you dont have a penis.
I always thought men liked feminine women, though? Her waist/hip ratio is nonexistent, she has a wide neck and jaw and muscular arms. Her face is OK and her smile/eyes are nice I will admit, but the overall package does not meet my standards for female beauty. But you are right, I don't have a penis, so :)

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here she is with baldite Fedor Emelianenko, one of the greatest fighters of all time
21687727_10156256504949879_4608581396640666879_n.jpg

Imagine being intimate with this woman:
DKVq5YIUIAA9Hh6.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I always thought men liked feminine women, though? Her waist/hip ratio is nonexistent, she has a wide neck and jaw and muscular arms. Her face is OK and her smile/eyes are nice I will admit, but the overall package does not meet my standards for female beauty. But you are right, I don't have a penis, so :)

Men have a higher threshold for what they consider muscular in women than women themselves (understandable).

You're right though, her body is not what drives us wild (love those thighs though), it's all about that smile. It's a siren call to sperm.

As someone said “A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear”. And that smile, ooooohh boy.

Here's another enchantrix of men

Michelle%20Jenneke%20-%20Sexy%20Dance-06.gif

giphy.gif