Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Me neither.
Waist/hip ratio is crucial, don't really care about big boobs or huge ***, as long as they're not completely flat. I like soft curves, not muscular thunder thighs and biceps that look like they could bend steel lol.
I'm not into the Kim Kardashian body shape either, although I can see her appeal as she has an hourglass figure, BUT it's simply too exaggerated for me.

Edit: thought you talked about women.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
as always huge diversity in tastes in women

feminine and manly (Gina Carano)
short and tall
small breasts and big breasts
hapa, ethnic, asian and white
alienated and regular look

while women always lust for BBC and tall, angular-faced, big framed, hunter eyed white guys
kMR67.gif

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the right person, I agree. But when I wear glasses I've been compared to a "jacked version of Moby" which isn't terrible but not the body type for a bald dude. I think your fav kind of body type looks best on man-bun types tbqh.
i can confirm this by my father pics but it was 80s

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@EvilLocks you are into girls too, aren´t you?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@EvilLocks you are into girls too, aren´t you?
I understand why you would ask, but no. I'm just interested in female beauty. The difference is, I'm more interested in female than male beauty, but only males arouse me sexually. You can compare it to how a gay man looks at attractive women.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen gay men doing a lot of interesting things with women :D. So you are more in cute boyish look or more into spartan warrior?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I have seen gay men doing a lot of interesting things with women :D. So you are more in cute boyish look or more into spartan warrior?
I like men who look like men, as it appeals to my desire to be protected by my man (I'm the slightly submissive type of girl)
I don't want a huge Hercules type of man with a long beard though, my ideal man looks a little rugged but still groomed.
Those who ''know'' me on the forums know my ideal man is Gandy, but it's not like I would ever bag a guy like him.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If we're talking pure male beauty Francisco Lachowski is the most beautiful man I've seen, along with a young Leonardo Dicaprio or even a young Johnny Depp.
Would still pick Gandy over any of them, though.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're talking pure male beauty Francisco Lachowski is the most beautiful man I've seen, along with a young Leonardo Dicaprio or even a young Johnny Depp.
Would still pick Gandy over any of them, though.

My ideal men(no homo)

The Kingslayer
Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-Hasse-Nielsen-Cover-Men-03.jpg

George St Pierre
3209-stpierremiller067ufc52.jpg

Also any man who's legs aren't built like this is a cuck:
benson-henderson-ufc-144_crop_650x440.jpg