Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.
She's the one I would pick if I could trade looks with anyone. Only facial ''imperfection'' is a slightly big nose but it fits her face so it does not really matter. Perfection.

Funny you post about this girl. I stumbled upon her yesterday as I have been checking out some of her ex-boyfriend's videos. Was blown away by her beauty. Especially how good she can look without make-up even.

Her ex (NW1 of course) made a cool video on your country:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Perfection. Her nose freckles are really sexy. I usually hate freckles.
We have similar taste in female beauty I think. I remember you liked Alexandra Daddario and I think she's really beautiful too, esp. for being in her mid 30s almost.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scarlett Leithold

Brooke Hogan

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have similar taste in female beauty I think. I remember you liked Alexandra Daddario and I think she's really beautiful too, esp. for being in her mid 30s almost.

Yeah I find Daddario really beautiful. A few days ago, some users on here were surprised that I don't like Kadashian type women . To be honest, Kardashian types don't even exist for me. They are all average to below average. Daddario and Clements are the kind of women I call beautiful.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah I find Daddario really beautiful. A few days ago, some users on here were surprised that I don't like Kadashian type women . To be honest, Kardashian types don't even exist for me. They are all average to below average. Daddario and Clements are the kind of women I call beautiful.
Same here. I mean, I don't find the Kardashians ugly and I can understand how someone might find them attractive, but they don't do it for me at all. Too plastic and ''thick'' looking.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. I mean, I don't find the Kardashians ugly and I can understand how someone might find them attractive, but they don't do it for me at all. Too plastic and ''thick'' looking.

Precisely. Slender, light skinned women with attractive, feminine faces are the real beauties, at least for me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed Missy Peregrym (what a name lol) while watching the Canadian show Van Helsing, she's gorgeous. Turns out she was in "Rookie Blue" as well, and also noted for her sexiness there:

[I had previously accidentally posted this in the wrong thread.]

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaileen Woodley.

7461.jpg

rs_634x786-160915075859-634.Shailene-Woodley-The-Edit-KF.91516.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
*13-23

granted, often times 13-15 can look too young, i'd say half the time theyre good. but when theyre good theyre GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Did exodus get banned for this?

I liked it with irony I might add

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score