Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think she looks a little like me :p But at the same time different (obviously)

You're like a chameleon in pictures, in some you look like one girl, in others another girl, and then a 3rd girl.
In one of the pics a strong resemblance to Catniss.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You're like a chameleon in pictures, in some you look like one girl, in others another girl, and then a 3rd girl.
In one of the pics a strong resemblance to Catniss.
I've heard that before yes. Also I look very different with and without makeup. Not in a bad way I think, and in some ways I prefer without or with just a little bit.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Young Jane Seymour
qt2Hf6K.jpg
cap028.jpg

fXmbSDI.jpg

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@EvilLocks Is it my idea or you're a bit obsessed with female beauty?...You want to look like them or you're turned on by them?:)

blackg

Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
@EvilLocks Is it my idea or you're a bit obsessed with female beauty?...You want to look like them or you're turned on by them?:)

Even if you haven't asked me..

Imagine If you and your girlfriend are visiting some place for e.g: Mall,
and If some another extremely beautiful girl comes to meet you as she knows you,
the first person to compliment her would be your girlfriend and not you.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you haven't asked me..

Imagine If you and your girlfriend are visiting some place for e.g: Mall,
and If some another extremely beautiful girl comes to meet you as she knows you,
the first person to compliment her would be your girlfriend and not you.
What really goes on in the mind of a girl who compliments another girl for her looks...
They boil in their envy inside.

giphy.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What a masterpiece

masterpiece.jpg

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
What really goes on in the mind of a girl who compliments another girl for her looks...
They boil in their envy inside.

View attachment 81301
Not every woman wants large breasts, you know.
Nor does everyone man for that matter.

Do you know what happens to those things once the skin starts to lose elasticity?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember being on a road trip with some people when I was 19 or 20, we were out in the countryside and taking a bunch of pictures of some beautiful sights from nature.

One woman said snottily to me, "I like my photographs with people in them."

It did hurt me as it was a putdown that was part of a pattern of putdowns. That woman and I had been kind of friends for a few months, but at some point prior to that it degenerated and she became a total b**ch. There were a few other instances of total negativity.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember being on a road trip with some people when I was 19 or 20, we were out in the countryside and taking a bunch of pictures of some beautiful sights from nature.

One woman said snottily to me, "I like my photographs with people in them."

It did hurt me as it was a putdown that was part of a pattern of putdowns. That woman and I had been kind of friends for a few months, but at some point prior to that it degenerated and she became a total b**ch. There were a few other instances of total negativity.

I know this feeling lol

After she said that you felt... dampened, didn't you?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this feeling lol

After she said that you felt... dampened, didn't you?

Yeah, for a lot of reasons.

She put me down, it was a former friend who was putting me down, she was gaining social capital and pleasure by putting me down, and finally, I had no means to fight back. She was the best-looking girl in the group, so she's untouchable.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah the mixed group from university, where every man's a cuck and every girl ends up f*****g alpha strangers during the trips.

The girls get drunk, cry sometimes and complain to the cucks of the group that they can't find a good man, and here you are listening to their BS, feeding your inner Elliot Rodger.

I don't know, just fragmented memories I have from that era. Men are not supposed to have female (!) friends, my friendships with women never truly felt natural, something always felt wrong.

Even male friends are often your looksmatched, so if you have a female friend who's your looksmatch, you'll always feel like getting in her pants, because why the hell not?!

I'm casually using the same word "friend" for different meanings because I can't be bothered. This woman was not a true friend, both due to her behaviour which demonstrates it but also the fact that we were not particularly close. I think that this is implied by the story. That said I have had and do have close female friends. And yes, we pass your travel test, at least for some of them.

There are other circumstances that can affect things. One of them, for example, is a perfectly desirable woman and in fact many men desire her and have desired her. However, when I met her I was lusting after another woman, so there was no opportunity for a spark on my end. And if I don't feel something for a woman within a few weeks of meeting her, I probably never will.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm casually using the same word "friend" for different meanings because I can't be bothered. This woman was not a true friend, both due to her behaviour which demonstrates it but also the fact that we were not particularly close. I think that this is implied by the story. That said I have had and do have close female friends. And yes, we pass your travel test, at least for some of them.

There are other circumstances that can affect things. One of them, for example, is a perfectly desirable woman and in fact many men desire her and have desired her. However, when I met her I was lusting after another woman, so there was no opportunity for a spark on my end. And if I don't feel something for a woman within a few weeks of meeting her, I probably never will.

Why not to use "fellow" word instead?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That said, I think that on some level true friendship doesn't really exist the way the popular culture implies that it does, as a sort of adoptive sibling hood. Maybe that happens in a few cases but it's rare. What friendship really is, is a sort of "alliance", which explains @WhitePolarBear 's reference to male friends being looks-matched, a true alliance is usually an alliance of equals, where it's more likely that both sides benefit. A lopsided alliance is not necessarily abusive, but the odds are increased.

I've seen a lot of cases by now (I'm 34) of friendships not lasting.

Sometimes that's because people lose touch due to growing apart, that's fine I don't have any objection to that. If that's happening, don't force a friendship as that will just alienate people. Let people go, if you happen to see them one day five years later you'll still be friends, as you won't have poisoned the well by trying to force things.

Other times it's because people prove themselves duplicitous. A friend of mine recently got into a disciplinary hearing at his position. He was in trouble, and wanted to get some character witnesses to speak on his behalf at his hearing, to say that he was a good man. He went to someone that he knew, someone that he had helped a year prior, he had helped her resolve a dispute with her landlord in an amicable manner that saved her a lot of money. He asked her to be a character witness at his hearing, he figured that she owed him a favour, and she had seen a good side to him, his skills at conflict resolution. He was disappointed that she refused. She didn't want to get involved. He said that it gave him a new insight into the meaning of friendship.

Why not to use "fellow" word instead?
It's not a commonly used word in my circles. I guess I could use colleague, mate, or acquaintance.