Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Plus it need not even be a full-time job. With their splendid genetics it can be achieved with maybe 10-15 hours a week of effort, including working out.

There is also some talent involved though, the ability to hook the viewer, talk to him, and keep him hooked for video after video by femdom videos. Of the women who do such business, I think only the top few do very well.

The real winner is the storefront - clips4sale gets to keep 40% of the clip price. Insane.

blackg

Reaction score
I want to have kids with Charlotte Riley, despite her light strabismus.
rexfeatures_5470176eq.jpg

Too late though, already got kids with stud actor Tom Hardy. His hair line is alright but his hair is pretty bad.

Her husband has strabismus too..
strabismus-surgery-1200x630.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-12-27_4-16-41.png

18 yo Georgia had ideal 10/10 body before gymceling

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's Christmas Eve and I can't f*****g enjoy it because thoughts of how bad my hair situation is are constantly looming in my mind. And I'm just with my family.. this disease man.

New year's is gonna be even worse as looks will be way more important for the events of that day. f***.

Yes this has nothing to do with the topic of hot b****s. Didn't know where to post this vent.. there's usually always a thread on Impact where any and all thoughts go, but I couldn't decipher which thread has taken the function at the moment.

I know what you mean man. Christmas is meant to be the happiest time of the year but if you're going through a rough time or suffer from depression it can be the worst time of the year. Keep going.

blackg

Reaction score
It's Christmas Eve and I can't f*****g enjoy it because thoughts of how bad my hair situation is are constantly looming in my mind. And I'm just with my family.. this disease man.

New year's is gonna be even worse as looks will be way more important for the events of that day. f***.

Yes this has nothing to do with the topic of hot b****s. Didn't know where to post this vent.. there's usually always a thread on Impact where any and all thoughts go, but I couldn't decipher which thread has taken the function at the moment.
What will your new year's eve entail?
Can't you just do your own thing instead of trotting around town with a bunch of normies?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its so easy to be good-looking as a girl, just get make-up and get a push-up bra
even shemales in Thailand can look good.

almost every guy is ugly and it's much harder to be good-looking as a guy
. Who the f*** cares about female Beauty when pretty much any girl can look good with a wig + make-up
I just realized swiping through Tinder and Bumble that just being skinny, having tits and somewhat of an *** halos so hardcore for females. A female face can be a 3, but have a nice tight body and she'll have Chads lined up in her phone. Meanwhile as a man you literally need EVERYTHING to be considered attractive. Under 6'? LAWL better have a 7 face cuz if not, yea good luck boyo. Now as a man if you have a 5 face and you're about 5'10', you have to have a perfect body basically to stand a chance. Females don't have to do this.' 1 or 2 mm of bone that is off on your face and you're f*****g done, game over, bye. An average guy may get only 50 matches on Tinder, while his looksmatch gets 2k. It's enraging. Men need to stop f*****g and giving validation to 3-6 range women.