Actor Chris Evans temples. Which hairline looks better?

Which hairline do you prefer?

• Total voters

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Personally I don't mind mature hairlines but in this case I definitely prefer the straight hairline. Is it possible for a hair trasplant surgeon to restore temples like this back to a straight hairline? How many grafts would you need? Would it look natural?

Btw the mature hairline is his real hair.

evans1.jpg

evans2.jpg

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
irrelevant...the guys not receding thats his natural hairline so it looks good.

Obsidian

Reaction score
His V hairline looks awesome.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Metalheaddude, don't you think Chris Evans is hot looking?........................................................ :whistle:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Metalheaddude, don't you think Chris Evans is hot looking?........................................................ :whistle:

Totally hot!

But im not gay :gay:

chris_evans_1.jpg

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
DoctorHouse said:

Totally hot!

But im not gay :gay:

chris_evans_1.jpg

I wasn't either before this thread, but now...who knows?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
thats not chris evans ! THIS is chris evans!

chris%20evans.jpg

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Mature hairline is great: gives you a bigger forehead. But it's not cool, if it goes further.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair looks great either way. But he is receding has been for awhile.

lazarus

Reaction score
The widows peak looks tons better, he actually looks like a man, and not a 5 year old boy. Totally straight hairlines look bizarre on white guys.

Sean68

Reaction score
id always take the full head of hair personally. i wonder how many people on here would be saying it looked :gay: if they actually had one.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you're nitpicking over this guys hair then there is something wrong with you.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
If you're nitpicking over this guys hair then there is something wrong with you.
Actually you're right :D. The pictures are almost the same. I wouldn't call that a mature hairline, because I have seen much worse.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Isnt he diffusing?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Diffuse? From those pictures? I'm sorry but what kind of demented magnifying glass are you and half the people on these boards looking through?