Accutane a cure

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
"WASHING OFF a layer of sebum" can be a respectable solution if it works and I don't think you can stop the production of sebum anyway. It is a natural by-product of your metabolism.

Don't mess with hormone metabolism!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
vauxall said:
"WASHING OFF a layer of sebum" can be a respectable solution if it works and I don't think you can stop the production of sebum anyway. It is a natural by-product of your metabolism.

Don't mess with hormone metabolism!

You want to regularize or minimize the secretion of the sebaceous glands. Washing off a layer of sebum doesn't fix the problem at the source. Btw if you got hairloss your hormone metabolism are already messed up.

shakermaker3

Reaction score
hey squeegee ... i was on accuatane when i was in my teens .. 25 now . hair is starting to thin a bit . not super bad but i don' tlike where its heading ... but the thing is its really dark and fine. so when i wake up its supppper oily and makes it look really patch and stuff. oce i wash it it looks full... would Coenzyme be good for this? how much are you taking daily?
cheers

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
shakermaker3 said:
hey squeegee ... i was on accuatane when i was in my teens .. 25 now . hair is starting to thin a bit . not super bad but i don' tlike where its heading ... but the thing is its really dark and fine. so when i wake up its supppper oily and makes it look really patch and stuff. oce i wash it it looks full... would Coenzyme be good for this? how much are you taking daily?
cheers

Take Coenzyme A as the directions. I always double dose the first 15 days..( load phase) then add a Vitamin B complex (Coenzyme B-complex is the best) which contain pantothenic acid, biotin as well as nicotinamide which help to get better results. Lipid metabolism becomes normal and efficient and a radical decrease in sebum excretion. Just try it and take it everyday! report the results later!!

Fred

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Btw if you got hairloss your hormone metabolism are already messed up.
You might have a point on that, but remember that hairloss, however fastidious, is not a deadly disease. Why would you want to mess with testosterone production if in many cases an antifungal shampoo (nizoral*) can do the job?

The only case you might want to be aggressive against DHT is if you have a history of prostate cancer in your family or you are already suffering from prostate cancer.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
vauxall said:
squeegee said:
Btw if you got hairloss your hormone metabolism are already messed up.
You might have a point on that, but remember that hairloss, however fastidious, is not a deadly disease. Why would you want to mess with testosterone production if in many cases an antifungal shampoo (nizoral*) can do the job?

The only case you might want to be aggressive against DHT is if you have a history of prostate cancer in your family or you are already suffering from prostate cancer.

Not a deadly disease but kill you mentally! Nizoral can be a good add-on to help the epidermis but need to be more radical and attack the problem at the source( sebaceous glands) What testosterone production has to do with that thread anyways?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squeegee
can you please tell me where do you get your Coenzyme A, I would like to buy from the same source since it is working for you.

By the way I just placed an order for revitalash HAIR for just 109$ the real thing. If it works I will let you guys know. I have thinning hair (as opposed to receding hairline) so if it works it should be noticeable.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
An forum troll on here by the name of Empire once made a thread trying to bait people into the idea that Accutane was the cure to hairloss. He supposedly started a trial of I think 10mg 3x a week. He quickly left to never be seen again once people lost interest in his tomfoolery.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
$tackz said:
An forum troll on here by the name of Empire once made a thread trying to bait people into the idea that Accutane was the cure to hairloss. He supposedly started a trial of I think 10mg 3x a week. He quickly left to never be seen again once people lost interest in his tomfoolery.

I hate it when people make such claims but don't post before-after pictures!

I guess when desperate people will do anything. ( I would too)

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
I hate it when people make such claims but don't post before-after pictures!

I guess when desperate people will do anything. ( I would too)

lets find him and kill him... oh wait, we've already done that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
mykal_P said:
Thanks squeegee for the info on coenzyme A, I just went today and picked some up from my local vitamin shoppe. Found it was much cheaper there than on that site you posted originally. Gonna start it today and see if my oily dome improves any.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=CG-2003

Bought it from Vitacost.com ..Please also add a b-complex coenzyme___bypass the liver so better absorption supplement to it to get better results.
here are the links...

http://www.vitacost.com/Coenzyme-A-Tech ... Coenzyme-A
http://www.vitacost.com/Country-Life-Co ... n-Capsules

I also add a couple of grams of panthontenic acid during the day..... it is cheap also.. Coenzyme a help the absoprtion of it.

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Vitamin-B5-Pantothenic-Acid

Get a diet rich in protein and low in fat and sugars.

By far the best supplements that I took to control the activity of the sebaceous glands... I don't have that shinny face and forehead anymore.. I used to have some acne on my back..not anymore... and I just started this like 20-25 days ago.

I double dosed the first 15 days also (load phase)

Wish you the same results!

Fred

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
$tackz said:

Accutane ican be a good idea against this theory of hairloss because it is the most effective drug on the market to shrink the sebaceaous glands and control bacteria at the same time. kids with no sebum have heads full of hair!

JDS 17

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to much mention that Coenzyme-A reduces sebum production, how do you know that it does? Can you link me to an article that shows this is the case?

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee, in your case, how do we know that its not the panthontenic acid thats doing all the worK?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
billythekid said:
squeegee, in your case, how do we know that its not the panthontenic acid thats doing all the worK?

Started Conenzyme A before( double dose the first 15 days)..and saw results before a added b5.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure non of these supplements actually contain coenzyme-a.

they all seem to have d-Calcium Pantothenate, which is what i suspect does all the work in that it promotes production of coenzyme-a.

d-Calcium Pantothenate can be bought in bulk at very cheap prices.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
billythekid said:
i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure non of these supplements actually contain coenzyme-a.

they all seem to have d-Calcium Pantothenate, which is what i suspect does all the work in that it promotes production of coenzyme-a.

d-Calcium Pantothenate can be bought in bulk at very cheap prices.

It contains a balanced combination of active nutritional components that can be used by the body to support the manufacture and utilization of Co-Enzyme A and Acetyl Coenzyme A. Not coenzyme A itself.

Coenzyme ATM ingredients:

Proprietary formula
Coenzyme A Modulator Matrix-ITM
1000mg
Pantethine
Calcium Pyruvate
Magnesium Malate-100mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine(Hcl)
L-Cysteine(Hcl Monohydrate)
Pantothenic Acid(B5)-80mg
Calcium-41mg

You can also buy the ingredients separately if you want or try Panthetine with a Peak Atp product. Coenzyme A (CoA, CoASH, or HSCoA) is a coenzyme, notable for its role in the synthesis and oxidation of fatty acids, and the oxidation of pyruvate in the citric acid cycle. It is adapted from cysteamine, pantothenate, and adenosine triphosphate.

ALso I would like to add that I want to f*** all the time....ask my girlfriend ..sore all the time!!! and I can train everyday (cardio wise) without my legs being tired at all.. I feel like superman on that stuff!!

Fred

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
it would be difficult to replicate the ingredients when they don't list the % of the 'modulator matrix'

for conenzyme a, you could get your body to produce more of that by supplementing with vitamin b5

"The synthesis of vitamin B5 into Coenzyme A or acyl carrier protein requires the presence of a sulfured amino acid (methionine or cysteine)."

= Pantethine + L-Cysteine HCL

not sure about the ratios and yes it's much easier to take a pre made pill.

with D Calcium Pantothenate, they are selling that on it's own for acne treatments and there is usually some discussion about coenzyme-a in the marketing.

i am considering giving D Calcium Pantothenate a trial though i don't expect any benefit to my hair. you would think there would have been some noise about it already if it did work for hair.