Absolutely Nothing Grows Hair Except Tranny Regimen

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell is a typical bald creepy photographer for fcuk sake LOL

You know, there’s a stereotype with bald creepy photographers because of recent events with photographers being inappropriate with clients. Or you can be Dan Shneider, pick your choice.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've researched the internet and it baffles me how people have tried everything and absolutely nothing works in restoring your hair unless you go full tranny route.

Its crazy how come its such an aggressive disease that cannot be stopped ? It looks so simple on the outside yet decades of research have yielded nothing

I have used Finasteride and dutesteride orally and topically and let me tell you they are both a waste of time. Regaine is just temporary and not a very good formula as it made my heart jump alot and dark eye circles on my face which made me look like uncle fester from the addams family :(

Since i have come off all of them my sex drive has slowly come back up but still not like it was and my dark eye circles are getting lighter.
I have been using natural hair oils and i am more happy now with the results than when i was on the other ones.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used Finasteride and dutesteride orally and topically and let me tell you they are both a waste of time. Regaine is just temporary and not a very good formula as it made my heart jump alot and dark eye circles on my face which made me look like uncle fester from the addams family :(

Since i have come off all of them my sex drive has slowly come back up but still not like it was and my dark eye circles are getting lighter.
I have been using natural hair oils and i am more happy now with the results than when i was on the other ones.
Rogaine is life

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times do I and the admins have to tell you that dude wasn’t me? You have an obsession with me because I owned your soul. This has nothing to do with hair, it has to do with the mentality of the typical hairlosstalk user. Do you think anyone gives a fcuk about your regimen or mine? Or how much hair you or I shed? I do care though about the hairloss community as a whole. I see a lot of mental issues in you and others. No one with sanity changes sex to keep their hair. No one grows titties like you and others and somehow thinks it’s ok to hide it as a side effect. You hide your side effects and that pisses me off. I log in, I destroy you mentally and verbally and then I log out. I am the bald Superman, the hero this town needs and deserves. Throw as many propecia boxes at me as you want. I can’t be beaten. Plus you’re a mad virgin which makes this whole thing so much funnier. Same goes for @Ikarus @ScaredOfBalding @disfiguredyoungman @Ollie who all coincidentally are avid supporters and users of strong antiandrogen regimens while having no side effects and of course no blood test work done.

Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

I take finasteride . I had bloods before finasteride and take them every 5-6 months you complete illiterate retard.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had blood work done too lol, don't know why he is so edgy all the time, probably part of his coping mechanism.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would anyone mind pointing out whos who in that pic of three? Its nice putting faces to our alias' Heres scoobysnack and I'm not the rat. Pre-FUT.

IMG_0019.JPG

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats just because you know no different. my friend there are lots of things that have been proven better than regaine. and without side effects and cheaper

Stop lying. If oils helped your hair, you probably didn’t have hair loss

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That isn’t blood work, imbecile. Post the entire paper with DHEA, SHBG, etc

only a guy with a child’s mind would say “t 30 e 60”

Those are the only 2 that had even the slightest change. I don’t owe you anything, and based off your clear lack of understanding of basic biology you wouldn’t have a clue what you’re looking at anyway.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We do have options to stop hair loss and regrow hair. Yes, the stars have to align for hair to grow back, and it doesn’t work for everyone but there are options. But I feel your pain obviously. Big 2 + FUE made me go from balding badly, NW4-5 diffused with receding hairline, to just a guy who looks like he will be bald one day. While I prefer a NW0 full head of hair, science has helped me go back and stay at NW2.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like someone who would mug Prince Harry. Wasn’t you who got dressed up to his neck and took a picture claiming his hair is gone but you were a Norwood 0 with a giant head?
Can you show me the pic u are refering to ?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you are a good responder then tranny regimen is not needed, fina/duta and minoxidil either lwo dose oral or topical plus dermarolling can have some pretty dramatic results if you are lucky, tranny regimen should only be a last resort and if you are aware and comfortable with the sides. in saying that it is definitely a powerful way of tackling hair loss and unlike fina and minoxidil you are almost guaranteed good results, since topical minoxidil only works for like 30% of people and the vast majority of people only maintain on fina/duta or get some regrowth but not enough to make much of a cosmetic difference.

Last edited: