[attachment=2:278bfhek]222_image168[1].gif[/attachment:278bfhek]

Before pictures
[attachment=1:278bfhek]12_image96[1].gif[/attachment:278bfhek]
[attachment=0:278bfhek]12_image97[1].gif[/attachment:278bfhek]

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
talon39 said:
Am I the only one who noticed that the before and after pictures are not the same person? Notice the ear.. Where did you get these pictures Devender? I couldn't find them on Doctor A's website.

ears-1.jpg

There is no way that's the same person in both pictures.

Ok someone explain this to me

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was the same ear just at a different angle and with different lighting.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry that is not the same ear, one ear is actually pierced and it looks TOTALLY different.

If you guys buy that I feel bad for you, I really do

Take some pictures of your ear and make it change as much as this guys did from virtually the same angle and show them to me.

You guys can believe anything you want, there is no way the guy with the thin receeding hairline is the guy in that side shot, no way

I'm done with this, you guys should all run out and have a BHT, lol

The guy who started this thread is a patient of the Dr's

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF!! how can people think thats the same ear?!?!!?! its completely different. wow. whoever took the time to make a fraud thing like this is fucked up in the brain.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not a photoshop person and i'm not taking the time to learn but there are OBVIOUS differences in the ears as many other posters have pointed out.

But you know what, put all those aside and the end result still blows !! It's bad in the pics and would be TERRIBLE in person !!

There is a reason BHT is a last resort !

Please don't try to lecture me on hair transplant's as i assure you I have much more knowledge than you both as a patient and a forum observer for many years. There is very little hair transplant knowledge shared on this particular forum.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, it looks bad. All the real/fake aside, it looks bad. It's impresive and i applaud the Doctor, we do need guinea pigs to keep progressing the industry, so this is a step in the right direction scientifically, but it looks like sh*t

CCS

Reaction score
Devender said:
BTW, 2 sessions means 2 visits (each session lasting 3 to 5 consecutive days).
Now, dont start saying people wont want to spend 4 to 5 days to get such results without strip, because thats not true either.

If it takes them that long to harvest the grafts, then it makes me more confident they are doing a good job. Nice to know. I'd pay for a hotel. I don't know why someone would need a hospital for FUE. I drove home after strip, and would assume FUE would be much less invasive than strip. I might even ask the doctor not to use general anesthetic on me. After getting all my laser hair removal and such, pain is not a big issue for me.