A wow fue + beard + bht result {Nw6 to NW1}

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Different angles or lighting does not explain why the ear is so different.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
Does the same forehead explain something to you! :roll:

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. I have a near-identical nose to my grandfather but we certainly aren't the same person.

Your unwillingness to address the ear issue is becoming obvious.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
Avery said:
No, it doesn't. I have a near-identical nose to my grandfather but we certainly aren't the same person.

Your unwillingness to address the ear issue is becoming obvious.

Hmmm! So you have found out that the before picture is of grandfather of the person in after picture. hmmm!!
Bravo, Sherlock Holmes. :punk: how astute of you. :tongue:

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Hardly. I apologize for not speaking directly; I should have known it would be necessary.

But once again, you have avoided the actual issue, this time with sarcasm.

The ears are remarkably different. You can tell me what makes these pictures similar all day long. It's not like we can overlook a disparity because there are a lot of other similarities.

But please, continue to defend it blindly.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
Avery said:
Hardly. I apologize for not speaking directly; I should have known it would be necessary.

But once again, you have avoided the actual issue, this time with sarcasm.

The ears are remarkably different. You can tell me what makes these pictures similar all day long. It's not like we can overlook a disparity because there are a lot of other similarities.

But please, continue to defend it blindly.

There is nothing to defend. Its easy to see the pictures belong to the same person. Its you who is sticking to the ear thing even though its clear the angle and light, even resolution is different in both.
Anyone going through all the threads can easily make out its the same person.
BTW, I dont have to avoid or address any issues here. I dont work for the doctor.

Have you read all that I have written? Have you gone over all the threads showing the 5 month and 9 month progress? Most likely not.
You just come up with weird statements "my grandfather and my nose looks identical". What is one to make of that?

That you are spreading misinformation?! Do you work for any clinic?

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol. I love how any criticism of transplant photos turns into an accusation of working for another clinic and spreading of misinformation. I guess there's no proper arguing with fanbois.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since when is a guy with SERIOUS diffuse hair loss a Norwood 1 ?

THe only decent looking shot is the head on and those are ALWAYS deceptive. I guearantee if you met this guy in person his hair would look even thinner than the photos.

If he was out of donor hair and it was his only option it's much better than before but this guy still has Tremendous thinning all over.

He should have left his head shaved IMO.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Devender said:

When you go look at the thread take time to look at the extensive documentation of this patient provided at 5 month stage here http://hairtransplantcentre.blogspot.com/2007/10/dear-forum-readers-patient-th-sent-his.html
222_image41.jpg

quote]

The after pic is obviously taken in lower lighting because you can see the reflection of light off his forehead in the before picture but there is no reflection in the after pic adn that part of his forehead is not covered with hair in the after picture.

If the after was taken in the same light it would look even thinner.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Since when is a guy with SERIOUS diffuse hair loss a Norwood 1 ?

THe only decent looking shot is the head on and those are ALWAYS deceptive. I guearantee if you met this guy in person his hair would look even thinner than the photos.

If he was out of donor hair and it was his only option it's much better than before but this guy still has Tremendous thinning all over.

10,000 grafts on a norwood 6 will replace 50% hair. Even among the 50%, many hair are thin caliper body hair.
Will it look thinner then a total non balding scalp?! Of course. Its juvenile to argue on such an issue.
The commendable thing is that such a dramatic (yes, it is dramatic) improvement could be made in a person at norwood 6 stage of hairloss. Most other results I have seen leave the crown empty and deep temples.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:

You got me thinking. If this guy were to trim his hair to a number 1 or 2, he will actually look full head of hair. Someone should suggest him that option.

Shaving a bald scalp and buzz cut on a hairy (even thinning) scalp look totally different.

The first looks like a bald guy shaving, the second looks like a trendy hairstyle.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
askas said:
This is the same ear, too bad you have a bad eye dude.
How much could this possible cost? :freaked2:

Under good lighting this will look like this. Well it's not nw1...I guess he needs twice more hair. It would be more clever to place all this hair at the back and leave the stripe hair for the frontal area. Then maybe it would be a good nw1.

Under good light? The changed picture is more like under very bright spotlight :) :woot:

Dr. Arvind charges $3.5/- a fue graft. 10,000 grafts must have cost this guy $35,000/-. Not a bad price at all. I know people who got strip for this much money and much less grafts. The smiley scar they got for free. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
For a middle aged guy its much better than being bald, I'm sure he could put some toppic on and get better looking density.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And enough money. :whistle:

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rwt_Raj said:
HT55 said:
10,000 grafts on a norwood 6 will replace 50% hair. Even among the 50%, many hair are thin caliper body hair.
Will it look thinner then a total non balding scalp?! Of course. Its juvenile to argue on such an issue.
The commendable thing is that such a dramatic (yes, it is dramatic) improvement could be made in a person at norwood 6 stage of hairloss. Most other results I have seen leave the crown empty and deep temples.

You are acting like this is a result that is being consistently achieved with BHT ? BHT with good results are VERY few and far between.

I stand by my staement that if you saw this guy in person it would look much thinner.

I'm not saying he does but we have no way of knowing what he might have in his hair for those pictures. This is a VERY shady industry

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rwt_Raj said:
askas said:
This is the same ear, too bad you have a bad eye dude.
How much could this possible cost? :freaked2:

Under good lighting this will look like this. Well it's not nw1...I guess he needs twice more hair. It would be more clever to place all this hair at the back and leave the stripe hair for the frontal area. Then maybe it would be a good nw1.

Under good light? The changed picture is more like under very bright spotlight :) :woot:

That pic is not under a spotlight or anything close, it was brightened by some sort of photo imaging program

That is also avery deceptive angle, Why not a full head down top shot ?

So did anyone figure out if this is even the same guy ?

BTW all those pictures posted in the first pages of this thread where it's OBVIOUSLY not the same guy should be deleted and why they haven't been deleted already has me questioning the motives of the guy who posted them

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Devender said:

Here is a picture that tells a much better story. Head on hairline shots always look better than an overhead picture which would reveal how thin this guys hair really is

But from this front shot alone anyone who thinks this guy is a NW1 with that high hair line is nuts.

If you don't think the head on hairline shot is deceptive then look at my pictures, notice that I regrew a lot of hair on top of my head and the before head on hairline shot doesn't look bad at all and even with all the hair I regrew (foam/Propecia/nizoral) the after hairline shot doesn't look that much better.

http://s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc340/mikeb5555/

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
askas said:
HT55 said:

BTW all those pictures posted in the first pages of this thread where it's OBVIOUSLY not the same guy should be deleted and why they haven't been deleted already has me questioning the motives of the guy who posted them

It is the same guy.

Well some of the first pics should deleted becasue they are NOT the same guy

Why they haven't been makes me wonder

Petchsky

Reaction score
HT55 said:
askas said:
HT55 said:

It is the same guy.

Well some of the first pics should deleted becasue they are NOT the same guy

Why they haven't been makes me wonder

Wonder what?

They have not been deleted because there is no clear cut proof they are not the same person, i couldn't tell either way, and although i agree that the after photos are not light enough and that the result would not look as good in person, in my mind it's still a good result for a former NW6. I'll ask you kindly this once to stop inferring there is something a miss, by all means if you think there is something wrong with the photos feel free to comment, and you have, but you're crossing the line by questioning this websites motives for not deleting these photos that only you and maybe one more poster thought were dodgy. :hmmm:

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Devender said:
[attachment=2:3lunef1w]222_image168[1].gif[/attachment:3lunef1w]

quote]

Well for some reason I can't gett he photos to show up.

Anyway the first pictures show a guy with an OBVIOUSLY different ear yet they remain on the thread