A serious note to any youngster in a dilemma to start Finasteride cuz of side effects

ibulicious9955@gmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your problem is but you missed literally every point of my post. First off, I'm agreeing with you, I think everyone balding should try an AA, that doesn't mean that I am going to go onto the forums and spread lies just to get people to start finasteride. I don't care if people do/don't start it, it's your decision and doesn't affect me. Saying your uncle is a dermatologist. Really? That makes him a reliable source to state that millions of teens use finasteride? :doh:

I know you're not trying to sell anything, it's a phrase meaning you are doing a poor job of persuading people that you're right. No, if you start balding you may not be done with puberty, your statement is entirely false. Most men are finished with puberty by the time they start balding but most men bald when they are past 25. Puberty can last up to the age of 21.

I understand you feel strongly about finasteride and you want to tell other people it's worth giving a go, I agree it is worth a shot. But you shouldn't get your point across by lying and trying to deceive people, regardless of what you say finasteride is a dangerous drug. Merck did more than a few sketchy things to get propecia to market. It is up to the individual to weigh the risks and the benifits involved before making the decision. You're not helping anyone make that decision with this thread.

Aah you are right. It is up to the individuals to outweigh the risks and the benefits. It's a personal choice at the end of the day. I am sorry I forgot to mention that. Thanks for chiming in bro.
Every drug is dangerous. I think we all know that by now. But yes, I totally agree with everything that you have said.

BTW you mind telling me the stuff that I have 'lied' about?

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Aah you are right. It is up to the individuals to outweigh the risks and the benefits. It's a personal choice at the end of the day. I am sorry I forgot to mention that. Thanks for chiming in bro.
Every drug is dangerous. I think we all know that by now. But yes, I totally agree with everything that you have said.

BTW you mind telling me the stuff that I have 'lied' about?

Quotes:

Increased sensitivity and stuff isn't a side effect of Finasteride.

When inferring to finasteride causing pains in the chest/breast.

If the side effects don't go after you stop Finasteride, that means it wasn't Finasteride causing it.

There is a warning label on Propecia itself that says this drug carries the risk of permanent side effects.

Gynecomastia takes a long time to develop man. Not two or three days.

Drug induced gynecomastea can develop in a matter of days.

Look man, fat has nothing to do with Finasteride.

False as the studies show. Elevated Oestrogen is bad whether you're on finasteride or not but finasteride definitely does you no favours and can make it harder to lose weight.

My point is there are actually millions of teens on it using the drug safely and have no idea that such forums exist.

There just aren't, and you have no way of proving there are.

ibulicious9955@gmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your problem is but you missed literally every point of my post. First off, I'm agreeing with you, I think everyone balding should try an AA, that doesn't mean that I am going to go onto the forums and spread lies just to get people to start finasteride. I don't care if people do/don't start it, it's your decision and doesn't affect me. Saying your uncle is a dermatologist. Really? That makes him a reliable source to state that millions of teens use finasteride? :doh:

I know you're not trying to sell anything, it's a phrase meaning you are doing a poor job of persuading people that you're right. No, if you start balding you may not be done with puberty, your statement is entirely false. Most men are finished with puberty by the time they start balding but most men bald when they are past 25. Puberty can last up to the age of 21.

I understand you feel strongly about finasteride and you want to tell other people it's worth giving a go, I agree it is worth a shot. But you shouldn't get your point across by lying and trying to deceive people, regardless of what you say finasteride is a dangerous drug. Merck did more than a few sketchy things to get propecia to market. It is up to the individual to weigh the risks and the benifits involved before making the decision. You're not helping anyone make that decision with this thread.

Quotes:

When inferring to finasteride causing pains in the chest/breast.

There is a warning label on Propecia itself that says this drug carries the risk of permanent side effects.

Drug induced gynecomastea can develop in a matter of days.

False as the studies show. Elevated Oestrogen is bad whether you're on finasteride or not but finasteride definitely does you no favours and can make it harder to lose weight.

There just aren't, and you have no way of proving there are.

1. Irritation in the nipple area is the side effect. Not increased sensitivity in chest area.

2. As I stated earlier, only those who are predisposed to the conditions develop those side effects. Finasteride is just a touch with pushes off the cliff.

3. Naah not in two or three weeks. The glandular tissue of the breast takes time to divide and proliferate. Although it can develop in a matter of days of there is already an underlying tumour or some sort of neoplasia.

4. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THE AMOUNT OF BODY FAT DEPENDS ON YOUR DIET, EXERCISE AND HABITS. AN ELEVATION OF SERUM ESTROGEN IN THE NORMAL RANGE DOSENT CAUSE ANY SORT OF METABOLIC FAT DISTURBANCES!

4. You have no way of proving that there aren't.

Look man I am not a doctor yet, I know for a fact that there is no anecdotal evidence that Finasteride causes permanent sides in men who arent predisposed to the conditions. The common sides of Finasteride include difficulty in achieving an erection, reduced ejaculate volume, low libido and watery semen. These sides disappear with the likely course if treatment. And they resolve after you stop the drug. Gynecomastia is one of the rarest of the side effects of Finasteride. Wait read this.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/med...tions/propecia-finasteride/side-effects-2015/

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/medications/propecia-finasteride/

Hope that answers your questions.

ibulicious9955@gmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Sheeesh man! Out of all the research I posted, you had to pick the one I had read on some random guys thread. Like who the fuuck remembers a thread that they read some value upon.

Anyways! I don't know what you guys think I am trying to do here. I just thought I would provide a more broader insight to the youngsters in confusion here. All I wanted was for them to be optimistic.

Sigh! The negativity against finasteride will never stop I guess. Anyways just an individual choice if you guys wanna start Finasteride or no. Outweigh the risks and benefits and chose wisely. Take Finasteride with the risk of rare side effects and keep your hair or don't take Finasteride and lose your hair never knowing whether the drug would ever have worked for you. Choice is yours.

Goodluck!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways! I don't know what you guys think I am trying to do here. I just thought I would provide a more broader insight to the youngsters in confusion here. All I wanted was for them to be optimistic.

That's fine but stick to the facts instead of spreading misinformation. You're just causing more confusion for these "youngsters".

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
1. Irritation in the nipple area is the side effect. Not increased sensitivity in chest area.

2. As I stated earlier, only those who are predisposed to the conditions develop those side effects. Finasteride is just a touch with pushes off the cliff.

3. Naah not in two or three weeks. The glandular tissue of the breast takes time to divide and proliferate. Although it can develop in a matter of days of there is already an underlying tumour or some sort of neoplasia.

4. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THE AMOUNT OF BODY FAT DEPENDS ON YOUR DIET, EXERCISE AND HABITS. AN ELEVATION OF SERUM ESTROGEN IN THE NORMAL RANGE DOSENT CAUSE ANY SORT OF METABOLIC FAT DISTURBANCES!

4. You have no way of proving that there aren't.

Look man I am not a doctor yet, I know for a fact that there is no anecdotal evidence that Finasteride causes permanent sides in men who arent predisposed to the conditions. The common sides of Finasteride include difficulty in achieving an erection, reduced ejaculate volume, low libido and watery semen. These sides disappear with the likely course if treatment. And they resolve after you stop the drug. Gynecomastia is one of the rarest of the side effects of Finasteride. Wait read this.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/med...tions/propecia-finasteride/side-effects-2015/

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/medications/propecia-finasteride/

Hope that answers your questions.

These 3 statements just prove I am arguing with an idiot.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
All my statements were made from Dr. Bernsteins studies. Either you don't know how to read or have absolutely no idea what you are saying.
Have you had any experience with Finasteride? If yes then please do enlighten us.

Yes as anecdotal evidence is so important to you, I have a box of unopened propecia down stairs that I recieved a couple of days ago. I have no intention of taking any as I also have avodart arriving in a few days and I have recently cut my hair loss greatly with low doses of Setipiprant, you're probably not aware of it.

I don't give a damn about any of these studies that you link, I have the pamphlet that came with my genuine Merck propecia right next to me, It says and I quote:

"Possible Side Effects"
"persistent difficulty having an erection after discontinuation of treatment"
"persistent decrease in sex drive after discontinuation of treatment"
"persistent problems with ejaculation after discontinuation of treatment"

Stop spouting your lies and accept that these are just some of the side effects of finasteride. You obviously feel like you have to prove this to yourself just to make yourself feel secure about taking this drug. It's not your job to show the world finasteride is a safe drug and count yourself lucky because quite frankly, it isn't a safe drug, and you're doing a terrible job of trying to pretend it is.

ibulicious9955@gmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes as anecdotal evidence is so important to you, I have a box of unopened propecia down stairs that I recieved a couple of days ago. I have no intention of taking any as I also have avodart arriving in a few days and I have recently cut my hair loss greatly with low doses of Setipiprant, you're probably not aware of it.

I don't give a damn about any of these studies that you link, I have the pamphlet that came with my genuine Merck propecia right next to me, It says and I quote:

"Possible Side Effects"

Stop spouting your lies and accept that these are just some of the side effects of finasteride. You obviously feel like you have to prove this to yourself just to make yourself feel secure about taking this drug. It's not your job to show the world finasteride is a safe drug and count yourself lucky because quite frankly, it isn't a safe drug, and you're doing a terrible job of trying to pretend it is.

Pffffft. What a pussy. Naah I am not convincing myself about anything. I know Finasteride's side effects are greatly exaggerated by fear mongers like you from propecia help who keep scaring these people by your horror stories. I already told you, those people who get permanent sides are mostly heading to that road anyways in some point of their lives. Finasteride is just a push off the cliff. Finasteride is usually well tolerated in the body.
I m done putting forward 'actual facts' with the links. But still if fear mongers like you exist, God help us.

- - - Updated - - -

"Possible Side Effects"

Pffffft. What a pussy. Naah I am not convincing myself about anything. I know Finasteride's side effects are greatly exaggerated by fear mongers like you from propecia help who keep scaring these people by your horror stories. I already told you, those people who get permanent sides are mostly heading to that road anyways in some point of their lives. Finasteride is just a push off the cliff. Finasteride is usually well tolerated in the body.
I m done putting forward 'actual facts' with the links. But still if fear mongers like you exist, God help us.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score

You are a lost cause.