A picture of me, and also a little PUZZLE for you! :-)

Bismarck

Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
Oh, you ain't right Bis! It is good to see you young Germans are sane though. THANK GOD!

In America, the sound of boots hitting the floor makes us run for our firearms. Old habits are hard to change. :wink:

Based on the undertone of your posts I'm pretty sure you would have been one of the first admiring Hitler for his "strong "politics"" if you lived in Germany 1935.
And you're right the Germans have changed. Criminals can only become dictators / presidents or whatever if there are uneducated disturbed citizen in the particular country believing what they're told. Bismarck (the real one 8) once said: "People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election." Think about it. :wink:

G

Old Baldy said:
In America, the sound of boots hitting the floor makes us run for our firearms. Old habits are hard to change. :wink:

Should that be:

"In America, the sound of shares hitting the floor makes us run for our firearms"

G

Bryan

I think you need to tell us what is going on, I found this picture on google and quite frankly I smell a rat.

bryan70oj.jpg

Petchsky

Reaction score
LoL, Ken looks bad as a women.

That painting does look like a Monet? Good spot.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Perhaps even more bizarre are the events surrounding William Colby's death.

And why are people taking shots at Bryan's pretty sister? Am I missing something???

The Gardener

Reaction score
Bryan, your brother-in-law is William Colby? No sh*t. That is quite an honor. Did he ever take you for a little tour of spook-house central? I would love an insider's tour of Langley. What about the JFK assasination? Did he have any interesting nuggets about it?

Back to the topic of hairloss, you have a nice head of hair, Bryan. Has your Norwood increased significantly since then? What got you interested in this field of biology?

Old Baldy, that was a stupid comment you made to Bis. Judge people on their own merits.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Temples said:
Perhaps even more bizarre are the events surrounding William Colby's death.

Yes. And I suppose it's inevitable that there would be conspiracy theories whenever someone like Bill Colby dies under such unusual circumstances. Did you guys hear Art Bell's Coast-to-Coast show a couple of months ago when his guest (don't remember the guy's name) absolutely INSISTED that Bill was actually murdered by some government agents who were hell-bent on stopping him from testifying about something or other (UFO's or something)?? Sheesh...

Temples said:
And why are people taking shots at Bryan's pretty sister? Am I missing something???

Maybe Bismarck was actually trying to compliment my sister in some back-handed way that I didn't understand. Trust me on this: she's had NO SHORTAGE of men friends, her entire life! :wink:

Bryan

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Bis and Tynan: LOL. Good comebacks. Too bad we don't live a little closer to each other, we could have a few beers and argue politics.

You guys would be the FAR left and I would be the FAR right. It would be fun.

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah and I could be in the middle and laugh at the both of ya !

;)

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Then I'll chime in with my libertarian views, and will probably be treated like some anarchist nut as they're portrayed on TV shows. That's OK, I'm used to it.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha funny that I read Bryan's recent thread and looked up Ambassador Shelton and came to find her husband was Mr. Colby the ex-CIA director. I also remember Bryan's pictures with the last name Shelton, but I guess the German beat me by a few years.

Anyway, one of the conspiracy theories suggests that Mr. Colby never went canoing at night by himself until the day he died. Was that true Bryan?

Why do you and your sister not believe in conspiracy theories Bryan?

One more conspiracy that even I find hard to believe despite being a believer in many others:

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=333

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
Man that's an impressive buncha relatives. Bryan was better looking than I imagined, from earlier discussions I ended up imaging him as a goblinesque orc with a peculiarly large brain, scary and clever that is. :mrgreen:

I didn't know your brother in-law prior to this thread, but certainly now know he was a key figure in Americas' recent history, which is something only a few could relate to. Your sister also sounds fairly important and I recall you mentioning her during an Iraq discussion a while back. I wish I was related to somebody really important....:-\ Forget that, I'm gonna try and become someone who everyone else wishes they were related to. Long road ahead :lost:

Cassin

Reaction score
Hammy070 said:
I wish I was related to somebody really important....:-\ Forget that, I'm gonna try and become someone who everyone else wishes they were related to. Long road ahead :lost:

It all starts with the off topic section of a hair loss forum....good ol HairLossTalk.com....
:punk:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Since this is Bryan history month, I was just wondering if there is a Mrs. Bryan Shelton and some junior Sheltons?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
tembo said:
Anyway, one of the conspiracy theories suggests that Mr. Colby never went canoing at night by himself until the day he died. Was that true Bryan?

I never heard anything about that, one way or the other.

tembo said:
Why do you and your sister not believe in conspiracy theories Bryan?

They're pretty stupid.