A Night Out With Chad Plural - Reports From The Baldosphere

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bars really aren't the best place to meet decent women who you would like to have a relationship with anyway imo. And having sex in a bus stop, what is wrong with these people?

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bars really aren't the best place to meet decent women who you would like to have a relationship with anyway imo. And having sex in a bus stop, what is wrong with these people?

so what is the ideal place to meet women? and what makes you think those women that you meet in the ideal places aren't going to bars and clubs at night? it really doesn't matter where you meet them.
if you want a long term relationship you get the jist of the person fairly quickly after talking to them for a bit.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what is the ideal place to meet women? and what makes you think those women that you meet in the ideal places aren't going to bars and clubs at night? it really doesn't matter where you meet them.
if you want a long term relationship you get the jist of the person fairly quickly after talking to them for a bit.

When i was younger bars were usually just full of drunken sl*ts, and these women these chads picked up come across as being pretty slutty, the chads come across as being slutty too. What person over the age of 14 starts rating womens body parts? Anyway, i don't know where the first port of call to pick up a nice girl is but a bar would be at the bottom of my list.

Maybe it was just the bars i was going to lol

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When i was younger bars were usually just full of drunken sl*ts, and these women these chads picked up come across as being pretty slutty, the chads come across as being slutty too. What person over the age of 14 starts rating womens body parts? Anyway, i don't know where the first port of call to pick up a nice girl is but a bar would be at the bottom of my list.

Maybe it was just the bars i was going to lol

you'd be surprised up to what age both women and men rate other people looks and body parts. hint: basically always.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. He might do 2bh. From what I know of him though, I'm 99% sure he's clean. Given he has hairloss I often wonder whether the damage is down to Minoxidil. minoxidil caused permanent, really pretty severe damage to my skin and I'm sure it's done the same to many others. One of these days I'll sneak up to him and whisper the magic words into his ear: "minoxidil or finasteride?"
Ya minoxidil can make some people look like a reptile, large pores, blotchy skin. It’s sad pharma companies can’t take what works out of it and dump the collagen degrading agents.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
you'd be surprised up to what age both women and men rate other people looks and body parts. hint: basically always.

I don't have any problem with rating someones looks from 1 to 10, but rating their body parts, making bets on who can bang or score with the hottest chick in the bar etc seems very juvenile to me.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I don't understand how people can be unaware of this, to be honest. Literally go to a bar or keep your ears open on the tube and you'll hear it. Things girls talk about: (1) guys and whether "cute"/"hot" or not, (2) what their boyfriends or Mr X and Y were like in bed. I've heard these conversations so many times. How can you not know this? Lol

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have any problem with rating someones looks from 1 to 10, but rating their body parts, making bets on who can bang or score with the hottest chick in the bar etc seems very juvenile to me.
Juvenile? Perhaps. Does it still go on with both men AND women? Most definitely.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is already borderline dead and you guys want to drive away the NW2's? Loool.
Yeah, I feel you about the state of the forum. For whatever reason, the place doesn't have the buzz it once had. I mourn it's loss terribly. But perhaps these things go in cycles. We just have to home it will pick up again, and that new posters will come in to fill the old.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or hope we get an amazing cure and we can delete the whole site, never see each other again and live healthy, hairy lives.
To be honest, not even a cure for hairloss would fix my life now. I was one of the unlucky ones who got permanent sides from Minoxidil - like proper, serious, cardiac-related side effects as well as all the standard, skin based issues. Aesthetically and health-wise, a cure for hairloss wouldn't really matter to me. I hope for a cure purely for the sake of all the future bald kids, so that they may never have to suffer losing their hair. It really knocked me for six when I lost it so young and then sides from hair drugs only compounded things. If my hairloss had never happened, I would have been Chad. These days, the summit of my goals is a good career and a quick and pleasant death. That would do for me.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so tired of this NW4+ gatekeeping by people who were too ignorant or lazy to counteract early enough.
Balding is balding.
You can reach NW4+ even when you started fast with all available treatments. There is just no treatment with 100% remaining for everybody

Sounds like you should become Toppik chad.
I guess I would be scared about bad results after a long night dancing. Starting to talk with a girl as NW0.5 and later laying in her bed as NW4 (searching for 4000 grafts in her pillow) must look like a horror movie for a woman. Not because NW4 is the worst thing of the world, but because of the look-difference.
And I would have to check the hair situation often in the mirror to be sure about, that it doesn't look retarded. I just prefer to f*** the girl with my cap on, lol.

Btw real dating and just clubbing are 2 different things. I still have good Tinderdates, even with fucked up hair and without a cap. When you're funny and you have some gains, you're still in the ring for nice dates. Even with NW4 a girl can have a good time with you on the first date and you'll netflix and chill on the second date. Normal dating someone is much less superficial than going in a club to kiss some strangers.
But when you're dumb, boring, unfunny, ugly body, bad other features like teeth and you allways had your hair saving your *** before, than you've a problem even with normal dates of course.

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this is what a friend of mine said also. He doesn't have any qualifications other than reading (a lot) about this stuff and observations, but he says that up until your late 40s you can coast on your genes. Smoking, drinking etc. All have effects but they're subtle and other than slightly dark eyes and the odd, small extra wrinkle, you won't notice them. Then, in your late 40s/50s it suddenly hits you and you look like you've been hit by a train. In severe cases, you'll even die. A bad lifestyle can take 10s of years off your life, but I agree that it doesn't effect youth. Other than being fat that is. Visible fat is not only unhealthy, it wrecks your aesthetics and prevent you from getting laid.

Good post but I disagree strongly with the notion that it doesn't matter what you do in your youth.

I'm about to turn 32 next week and I got carded in May buying alcohol (a present, mind you). I never smoked at all and didn't drink a lot (maybe 2-3 beers once in a quarter). Of course, it helps having a good head of hair, the right style, and the way you dress and so on but I also paid attention to what I did, ate and trained moderately but consistently throughout my life. No one ever guesses that I am above 30 or even close to that range.

Some of my friends who smoke got hit by a train HARD when they turned 30. You do notice the wrinkles and dark eyes! I always had an eye for stuff like that but since I became a Norwood spotter it hit me even harder. It's even worse for women. The wall is real. It's different for everybody but it is real. A lot of them got kids in the last few years. It's game over anyway then and while some do maintain their image a bit, most of them just age horribly within the span of just a few years. There's this girl I knew from 12 years ago and I checked up on her facebook the other day and she got a kid and has hormonal hairloss or whatever. She was always this beautiful alt type girl with bangs and so one. Now it's over. And for some of the men, alcohol is even worse than tobacco.

So by all means enjoy your life but don't pretend that this only matters or starts "when life is over." 30 is the new 20 and most people start out their lives then for real. You can still date really hot people and live a great life in your 30s, arguably an even better one because you're finally good at sex, have the means to travel and time (if you got no kids that is) and a disposable income will guarantee a cozy life with a bit of fun. Reality is: Most people look like absolute sh*t by the time they're 35, maybe even 30.

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post but I disagree strongly with the notion that it doesn't matter what you do in your youth.

I'm about to turn 32 next week and I got carded in May buying alcohol (a present, mind you). I never smoked at all and didn't drink a lot (maybe 2-3 beers once in a quarter). Of course, it helps having a good head of hair, the right style, and the way you dress and so on but I also paid attention to what I did, ate and trained moderately but consistently throughout my life. No one ever guesses that I am above 30 or even close to that range.

Some of my friends who smoke got hit by a train HARD when they turned 30. You do notice the wrinkles and dark eyes! I always had an eye for stuff like that but since I became a Norwood spotter it hit me even harder. It's even worse for women. The wall is real. It's different for everybody but it is real. A lot of them got kids in the last few years. It's game over anyway then and while some do maintain their image a bit, most of them just age horribly within the span of just a few years. There's this girl I knew from 12 years ago and I checked up on her facebook the other day and she got a kid and has hormonal hairloss or whatever. She was always this beautiful alt type girl with bangs and so one. Now it's over. And for some of the men, alcohol is even worse than tobacco.

So by all means enjoy your life but don't pretend that this only matters or starts "when life is over." 30 is the new 20 and most people start out their lives then for real. You can still date really hot people and live a great life in your 30s, arguably an even better one because you're finally good at sex, have the means to travel and time (if you got no kids that is) and a disposable income will guarantee a cozy life with a bit of fun. Reality is: Most people look like absolute sh*t by the time they're 35, maybe even 30.

and then you keep a healthy life, you don't smoke you don't drink you work out you eat healthy to try and look young, and then you lose your hair and instantly age +10 years.
so whose laughing now?
at least those young guys have had a wild life in their prime went crazy at parties and did whatever the f*** they wanted, so what if they look worse on their 30's, they will still look better than a guy who kept healthy his whole life but got bald at his 30's.

but of course you wouldn't know or really understand as a NW1.5

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At which point in my post did I say that I lived a monk's life exactly?
I mean we obviously have a different set of a values but the it's actually quite amusing to see your psyche at work here. Most guys like you are so shortsighted, it honestly makes me pity you.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At which point in my post did I say that I lived a monk's life exactly?
I mean we obviously have a different set of a values but the it's actually quite amusing to see your psyche at work here. Most guys like you are so shortsighted, it honestly makes me pity you.

be diffused towards Norwood 5 at 28 and you'll be shortsighted too.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again: Baseless and unnecessary gatekeeping and antagonizing because of a perception of me that you somehow have.

I will humor your proposition though for a moment: I would do something about it. Try treatments.
If they don't work or have an acceptable level of cosmetic results, shave my head and try to see if I can accept it and live with the burden.

If I couldn't, I would try out a hair system. They look good on most people, great even if you cover the hairline with a suiting style. A bit of a hassle, definitely, but I'd trythem out and use them if they made me happy.

If that doesn't turn out to be my way, I would look into transplants. I have done that already quite a lot because, you see, I am not shortsighted. Diffused NW5 at 28 is bad. I am sympathetic to anyone who has to deal with this terrible disease and especially under these circumstances. Transplants wouldn't really be a good option in that case imho but if it really, truly bothered me that much, I would just get a good hairline band done and at least have my face framed nicely and deal with toppik until cloning is possible.

You see, this is an escalating strategy. But I am also proactive at least. Just like I am now by taking finasteride. But do you know what I wouldn't do? Go on an online forum where fellow male pattern baldness sufferers look for camaraderie and tell people their opinions are wrong because their level of hairloss isn't as bad as mine.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again: Baseless and unnecessary gatekeeping and antagonizing because of a perception of me that you somehow have.

I will humor your proposition though for a moment: I would do something about it. Try treatments.
If they don't work or have an acceptable level of cosmetic results, shave my head and try to see if I can accept it and live with the burden.

If I couldn't, I would try out a hair system. They look good on most people, great even if you cover the hairline with a suiting style. A bit of a hassle, definitely, but I'd trythem out and use them if they made me happy.

If that doesn't turn out to be my way, I would look into transplants. I have done that already quite a lot because, you see, I am not shortsighted. Diffused NW5 at 28 is bad. I am sympathetic to anyone who has to deal with this terrible disease and especially under these circumstances. Transplants wouldn't really be a good option in that case imho but if it really, truly bothered me that much, I would just get a good hairline band done and at least have my face framed nicely and deal with toppik until cloning is possible.

You see, this is an escalating strategy. But I am also proactive at least. Just like I am now by taking finasteride. But do you know what I wouldn't do? Go on an online forum where fellow male pattern baldness sufferers look for camaraderie and tell people their opinions are wrong because their level of hairloss isn't as bad as mine.

all of these strategies are useless.
You have to be realistic and practical here.
sure treatments is an option, but I personally probably shouldn't take them (finasteride/minxo), at least according to the doctors, because I already have issues that are possible side effects of those drugs, putting me at a higher risk.

hair transplant as you said I cannot do because I'm diffused, I already checked into that and got rejected because the diffuse.

toppik and hair systems are not really a solution, unless you never leave your house and is completely sedentary. toppik will start oozing down your head the moment your scalp gets slightly sweaty due to weather/sports, imagine how horribly stressed and anxious you'd be always worrying if it's happening or not.
hair system applies to that too.

your attempt to show as if "there are always solutions" is again moot because you're a NW1 and didn't actually try such things as a hair system and toppik.

the only REAL solutions are minoxidil/finasteride and hair transplant, which sadly I cannot use any of those. well maybe I can but it's gonna be like playing russian roulettes with 6 bullet barrel filled with probably over 3 bullets, odds will be against me.