A Night Out With Chad Plural - Reports From The Baldosphere

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post but I disagree strongly with the notion that it doesn't matter what you do in your youth.

I'm about to turn 32 next week and I got carded in May buying alcohol (a present, mind you). I never smoked at all and didn't drink a lot (maybe 2-3 beers once in a quarter). Of course, it helps having a good head of hair, the right style, and the way you dress and so on but I also paid attention to what I did, ate and trained moderately but consistently throughout my life. No one ever guesses that I am above 30 or even close to that range.

Some of my friends who smoke got hit by a train HARD when they turned 30. You do notice the wrinkles and dark eyes! I always had an eye for stuff like that but since I became a Norwood spotter it hit me even harder. It's even worse for women. The wall is real. It's different for everybody but it is real. A lot of them got kids in the last few years. It's game over anyway then and while some do maintain their image a bit, most of them just age horribly within the span of just a few years. There's this girl I knew from 12 years ago and I checked up on her facebook the other day and she got a kid and has hormonal hairloss or whatever. She was always this beautiful alt type girl with bangs and so one. Now it's over. And for some of the men, alcohol is even worse than tobacco.

So by all means enjoy your life but don't pretend that this only matters or starts "when life is over." 30 is the new 20 and most people start out their lives then for real. You can still date really hot people and live a great life in your 30s, arguably an even better one because you're finally good at sex, have the means to travel and time (if you got no kids that is) and a disposable income will guarantee a cozy life with a bit of fun. Reality is: Most people look like absolute sh*t by the time they're 35, maybe even 30.
Sound post. I don't think my position is actually so different - I just thought the wall came later, mid 40s as opposed to 30. I won't post any pics or anything, but I believe that bad diet and bad lifestyle - lots of stress and terrible sleep patterns has definitely played a role in damaging my health. It'd hard to gauge quite how big a role though because of the presence of other factors like Minoxidil. Anyway, upshot is that this stuff matters, I agree.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
toppik will start oozing down your head the moment your scalp gets slightly sweaty due to weather/sports, imagine how horribly stressed and anxious you'd be always worrying if it's happening or not.

Did you actually try toppik or are you just making assumptions? You do understand you need a bunch of hair spray to keep it in place right?

I'm diffuse NW4 and I got laid a lot using toppik. I also worked out with it and even had 3 sleepovers with toppik in, never got caught. In fact, I remember being very surprised that despite me sweating like crazy at the gym during summer, the toppik stayed put.

I did stress out/fix my hair/go to the bathroom a bunch of times during those one night stands though, the stress is definitely real. But hey, getting laid 2-3 times a week after being a monk for almost 5 years still felt amazing.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all of these strategies are useless.
You have to be realistic and practical here.
sure treatments is an option, but I personally probably shouldn't take them (finasteride/minxo), at least according to the doctors, because I already have issues that are possible side effects of those drugs, putting me at a higher risk.

hair transplant as you said I cannot do because I'm diffused, I already checked into that and got rejected because the diffuse.

toppik and hair systems are not really a solution, unless you never leave your house and is completely sedentary. toppik will start oozing down your head the moment your scalp gets slightly sweaty due to weather/sports, imagine how horribly stressed and anxious you'd be always worrying if it's happening or not.
hair system applies to that too.

your attempt to show as if "there are always solutions" is again moot because you're a NW1 and didn't actually try such things as a hair system and toppik.

the only REAL solutions are minoxidil/finasteride and hair transplant, which sadly I cannot use any of those. well maybe I can but it's gonna be like playing russian roulettes with 6 bullet barrel filled with probably over 3 bullets, odds will be against me.

It's really funny how you constantly come up with these accusation out of thin air.
I have been using Toppik since 2016.

Rather: It sounds like you are making a lot of excuses to wallow in your depression and not do something about it. Being in control makes you feel 100% better. Hair systems are literally impossible to "come off your head."
Watch this:

I honestly don't know what to tell you. If you want to live like that, fine. But don't come online and cope by making others feel bad and say their solutions aren't valid or possible.

Did you actually try toppik or are you just making assumptions? You do understand you need a bunch of hair spray to keep it in place right?

I'm diffuse NW4 and I got laid a lot using toppik. I also worked out with it and even had 3 sleepovers with toppik in, never got caught. In fact, I remember being very surprised that despite me sweating like crazy at the gym during summer, the toppik stayed put.

This. He never used concealer in his life, otherwise he wouldn't say that. He's just regurgitating prejudiced BS that he read somewhere. I get it, it's easier to use that like a crutch than making your own experiences. It's just shameful to put others down or make newcomers afraid because people will read this.

Sound post. I don't think my position is actually so different - I just thought the wall came later, mid 40s as opposed to 30. I won't post any pics or anything, but I believe that bad diet and bad lifestyle - lots of stress and terrible sleep patterns has definitely played a role in damaging my health. It'd hard to gauge quite how big a role though because of the presence of other factors like Minoxidil. Anyway, upshot is that this stuff matters, I agree.

Fair enough. It's definitely around 30 imho, not later. Good thing is that you can reverse a lot of your problems with the right choices. Your face can change dramatically. Try fasting for a week or two and see how water levels in your body can change your appearance. Recent research implies that you can't "catch up" on sleep but you can always make sure to live better in the future and reduce stress with the right job and meditation. Exercise is basically a must after 30, even if you did just fine earlier in life with no problems.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really funny how you constantly come up with these accusation out of thin air.
I have been using Toppik since 2016.

Rather: It sounds like you are making a lot of excuses to wallow in your depression and not do something about it. Being in control makes you feel 100% better. Hair systems are literally impossible to "come off your head."
Watch this:

I honestly don't know what to tell you. If you want to live like that, fine. But don't come online and cope by making others feel bad and say their solutions aren't valid or possible.

This. He never used concealer in his life, otherwise he wouldn't say that. He's just regurgitating prejudiced BS that he read somewhere. I get it, it's easier to use that like a crutch than making your own experiences. It's just shameful to put others down or make newcomers afraid because people will read this.

Fair enough. It's definitely around 30 imho, not later. Good thing is that you can reverse a lot of your problems with the right choices. Your face can change dramatically. Try fasting for a week or two and see how water levels in your body can change your appearance. Recent research implies that you can't "catch up" on sleep but you can always make sure to live better in the future and reduce stress with the right job and meditation. Exercise is basically a must after 30, even if you did just fine earlier in life with no problems.
Funnily enough, I tried fasting for 3 weeks a couple of months ago. Swallowing problems meant that I couldn't eat and so was forced to consume nothing but water. It was very strange. First 3 days were hell but then I just suddenly stopped feeling hungry, had no urge to eat anything and had weirdly massive amounts of energy. When I eventually ate again I crashed, felt dreadful for several days. Very strange experience.

Regarding weight lose, I was disappointed to find that I didn't lose any. Seriously, I think the max that I lost was a kilogram. In the same way, my face didn't get any thinner, which is strange because I have a friend who is really into fasting and i can tell when he's on a fast because he gets sharper cheekbones. For me though, there was no difference.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I did stress out/fix my hair/go to the bathroom a bunch of times during those one night stands though, the stress is definitely real. But hey, getting laid 2-3 times a week after being a monk for almost 5 years still felt amazing.

Why did you stop then?

Funnily enough, I tried fasting for 3 weeks a couple of months ago. Swallowing problems meant that I couldn't eat and so was forced to consume nothing but water. It was very strange. First 3 days were hell but then I just suddenly stopped feeling hungry, had no urge to eat anything and had weirdly massive amounts of energy. When I eventually ate again I crashed, felt dreadful for several days. Very strange experience.

Regarding weight lose, I was disappointed to find that I didn't lose any. Seriously, I think the max that I lost was a kilogram. In the same way, my face didn't get any thinner, which is strange because I have a friend who is really into fasting and i can tell when he's on a fast because he gets sharper cheekbones. For me though, there was no difference.

Everything you went through when you were fasting is actually normal and how the body works, our bodies first source of energy is glucose, basically sugar. once you fast, after several days, since glucose runs out of the body, it changes the energy source to its second primary source- fat, it will then start using your body fat for energy, which is the phase where you no longer felt hungry and felt full of energy, because your body was using its fat for energy, aka ketosis.

that's basically what the keto diet is about, you eat super low to no carbs at all and set your body to be in ketosis all the time.

the reason you felt like sh*t after eating again is because you either ate a lot right after fasting for several days or you ate carbs, both will give you those effects, especially eating carbs after a long period of fasting is actually dangerous.

there is no way you didn't lose any weight after fasting for 3 weeks, it is literally impossible. if you truly fasted for 3 weeks straight (which is a LOT) your body only way of survival was to use your body fat as energy, so as I said it is impossible that you did not lose any body fat.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My f
Why did you stop then?

Everything you went through when you were fasting is actually normal and how the body works, our bodies first source of energy is glucose, basically sugar. once you fast, after several days, since glucose runs out of the body, it changes the energy source to its second primary source- fat, it will then start using your body fat for energy, which is the phase where you no longer felt hungry and felt full of energy, because your body was using its fat for energy, aka ketosis.

that's basically what the keto diet is about, you eat super low to no carbs at all and set your body to be in ketosis all the time.

the reason you felt like sh*t after eating again is because you either ate a lot right after fasting for several days or you ate carbs, both will give you those effects, especially eating carbs after a long period of fasting is actually dangerous.

there is no way you didn't lose any weight after fasting for 3 weeks, it is literally impossible. if you truly fasted for 3 weeks straight (which is a LOT) your body only way of survival was to use your body fat as energy, so as I said it is impossible that you did not lose any body fat.
I truly fasted for 3 weeks - 21 days - and did not lose more than a kilogram of weight. Swear on my mother's life.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

some other dude here told me his routine with hair fibers + dermmatch and unlike you he said fibers to tend to smear down the face when they get wet by rain/water, and sometimes sweat too, doesn't look too promising.