A Night Out With Chad Plural - Reports From The Baldosphere

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Often, on hairlosstalk, you hear a lot of stuff about a person called Chad. Of course, Chad is not real - well, not in a doggedly literal sense anyway - he's a metaphor, a catchall moniker for a good-looking guy who pulls girls, the kind of girls anyone with bad hair can only dream of. Typically, Chad is 6ft tall, a full-head and in possession of washboard abs and a sleek jaw. He's captain of the football team, irrepressibly popular - he could take a dump in a girl's lunchbox and she would still ask HIM out. Point is, he's the guy every guy wants to be and the guy every girl wants to f***.

Many of us know Chad's, some of us have been been him. Not many of us, though, have met super-Chads (definition forthcoming), nor know what it's like to have almost your entire friendship group consist of them. This post is my attempt to address this oversight.

I first started losing my hair in 2015, when I was in my late teens. I had aggressive, thinning male pattern baldness, and my hair thinned out and was functionally disappeared within a year. Before hairloss I'd been decent, good-looking even. I'd got plenty of girls and been invited to all the cool parties. Despite horrendous social skills, sometimes I hooked up with genuine hotties. As you can guess or perhaps even know, hairloss changed all that.

As soon as my hairloss became visible, I noticed a number of subtle changes. It was difficult to put my finger on what they were. People just started looking a bit less positively at me in the street, when I interacted with them they were a bit less friendly (just a bit, but enough to make me feel something was wrong). Girls stopped answering my calls.

What was the toughest part, however, was seeing my degeneration indexed against my friends. Take the biggest Chad you know and multiply him by 1000 and that is literally my 3 (former) good friends. The first is an investment banker. Sean O'Pry with a high-powered job in finance. I sh*t you not. The second is a marine who exactly like Jamie Dornan, but with ginger hair. The third is just qualifying as a surgeon and looks like Olly Murs but with a more chiseled face and a much better body. All are 6ft plus tall. All are socially brilliant. All slay pussy like knights slay dragons.

There's something utterly crushing about witnessing your own decline juxtaposed to such people. You see the effects of lookism and baldness in palpable form. When I was on my own, I could kid myself that hair didn't matter, that there was "more to life than being really really really good looking" (quote Zoolander). I still maintain that there is, but going out with them, it's difficult to believe.

So here's what life's like when you're *super* Chad, with a running comparison to life experienced by a baldite (me) thrown in. I'll run you through a Friday night. We're at a bar. A cute girl sidles onto the bar, a couple of seats down from Banker Chad and immediately starts giving him the eye. We give him some sh*t about it and him and Marine Chad do their usual bet (they do this pretty much every night out) as to who can pull the cutest girl. About 15 minutes of sexist banter, rating her various body parts our of 10 and he walks, cool as a cucumber, over to the girl and buys her a drink. The bar person - also a girl - flirts with him and despite a busy bar he gets served instantly. He goes home with the girl he hits on after about an hour.

Marine Chad, whose been playing it cool, spots a girl on the dancefloor - another stunner, one of the hottest women in the place by a mile - he dances over spins her around and within another hour, he too is shaporoning a stone cold knockout out the door.

Surgeon Chad gets the number of the bar maid. He says he'll call her soon.

In the meantime I engage in slightly awkward banter with surgeon Chad, hit on a few girls (unsuccessfully) and then go home. On the way home, I pass a Chad f*****g a girl in a bus station. I put on some minoxidil and go to sleep. Next Friday evening, the whole scene will play out all over again. This is life when your friends are super Chads.

Last edited:

HairOnTheEdge

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been through this situation a lot especially years back when we'd go out almost every weekend. My friends were like bug zappers but for chicks. It was always awkward for me because we all went out together but later in the night I'm basically sitting there alone and bored watching/listening to their conversations with the girls.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well written as always ;) I'm sure if their hair went, they would most likely either be invisible or on the fringes of real attraction at best. They still have good facial features which could help a little or most likely not which tends to be the case of balding. I still think buzz cut is your best bet with transplanted hairs.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to my world. I was never a "chad" as I was always under 6' tall. 5-10 at my tallest now about 5-8 tp 5-9 on a good day. Either way I would ALWAYS get cute girls. One of my buddies put it best when he said "trust me ***** there isnt a girlfriend youve had that we all havent beaten it to". I was flattered lol.
I could literally swoon multiple girls at a time because I was VERY good at conversation and getting a group going. So between looks and gab I was doing pretty well. Had a very ahead of my time style and was always fit. I had no problem out competing taller guys.
Once hairloss set in BOY did it all take a nose dive. Im not going into my story, comparisons or how I KNOW hairloss is what did me in for the ump-teenth time but I feel you man. Its degrading when you used to easily get the cutest girls in the place and now fat girls find you "approachable" from a cold start lol.
Being over 6' have you tried shaving it? Taller guys pull it off way better. Under 6' and shaving is basically like outright telling the opposite sex "dont even bother".

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to my world. I was never a "chad" as I was always under 6' tall. 5-10 at my tallest now about 5-8 tp 5-9 on a good day. Either way I would ALWAYS get cute girls. One of my buddies put it best when he said "trust me ***** there isnt a girlfriend youve had that we all havent beaten it to". I was flattered lol.
I could literally swoon multiple girls at a time because I was VERY good at conversation and getting a group going. So between looks and gab I was doing pretty well. Had a very ahead of my time style and was always fit. I had no problem out competing taller guys.
Once hairloss set in BOY did it all take a nose dive. Im not going into my story, comparisons or how I KNOW hairloss is what did me in for the ump-teenth time but I feel you man. Its degrading when you used to easily get the cutest girls in the place and now fat girls find you "approachable" from a cold start lol.
Being over 6' have you tried shaving it? Taller guys pull it off way better. Under 6' and shaving is basically like outright telling the opposite sex "dont even bother".

never understood why people believe 6' and above guys can pull balding better, if you're average looking and bald it doesn't matter how tall you are it will barely increase your chances at all.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a pisser, no doubt. I don't know if 'degrading' is the word I'd use - I feel sorry for the fat girls! - but if you're not chad, or even worse, an ex-chad, going to bars/clubs/parties is f*****g horrible. Maybe I'm a special case, but the main reason I used to go out was to get laid. I enjoyed hanging out with my friends. I enjoyed giving banter. But the main reason I went out was to chase tail. The thrill of the chase, meeting a cute, flirty girl and reeling her in, that feeling when she grabs your leg, leans close and whispers in your ear that she'd like you to take her home. That was why I went out. Now that this isn't an option, there honestly isn't any point. I'd rather spend my time improving my career or doing my hobbies or even wanking. I don't need to be reminded of how much I've lost.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're delusional if you think that. Height matters a lot.
Cool name. You're still wrong though. Height matters 'a lot' only if you're below a certain threshold. For men, the number is about 5ft 9 (average height). Any lower than that, or, at least, significantly lower, and your chances of getting laid take a huge hit. But if you're over the 5ft 9 marker then the advantages to being any taller are relatively slim. I'm not denying that, all else being equal, it's better to be 6ft 2 than 5ft 10, but in the real world, everything else isn't usually equal, and a 5tf 9 chad with a great face will always beat a 6ft 4 baldite. I've watched this play out time and time again; it's the truth.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool name. You're still wrong though. Height matters 'a lot' only if you're below a certain threshold. For men, the number is about 5ft 9 (average height). Any lower than that, or, at least, significantly lower, and your chances of getting laid take a huge hit. But if you're over the 5ft 9 marker then the advantages to being any taller are relatively slim. I'm not denying that, all else being equal, it's better to be 6ft 2 than 5ft 10, but in the real world, everything else isn't usually equal, and a 5tf 9 chad with a great face will always beat a 6ft 4 baldite. I've watched this play out time and time again; it's the truth.

Cool name. You're still wrong though. Norwood matters 'a lot' only if you're below a certain threshold. For men, the number is about NW1.5-2 (average Norwood). Any higher than that, or, at least, significantly higher, and your chances of getting laid take a huge hit. But if you're under the NW1.5-2 markers then the advantages of having a better Norwood are relatively slim. I'm not denying that, all else being equal, it's better to be NW0 than NW2, but in the real world, everything else isn't usually equal, and a NW2 chad with a great face will always beat a short NW0. I've watched this play out time and time again; it's the truth.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
They say that you are a combination of the 3 people you hang out with ... congrats!

But seriously don’t let it make you become bitter. Allow these people to lift you from the Incel grave. Most incels don’t go socializing and go to parties anyways so your already leagues ahead of the Incel world. I’d say continue to go out and enjoy yourself with these people. At least these people aren’t your family members. Take it from someone who got the worst of the family genetics. If it gets to bad around these chads you can always stop hanging out with them. Family members on the other hand... there’s no escaping being the least successful / most socially clueless / Incel .

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you liked my post BiBi, all in good fun :). But yeah we're just talking next to eachother, I actually agree with everything you said about height but that's only for people above a certain threshold in height, just like hairloss only really matters once you reach that critical tipping point past NW2.

The problem with balding is that it doesn't stop, so people with NW2 have every right to be worried. However I do believe that good-looking NW2's will beat out NW0's if they perform better on other aspects like height, muscle, skin color, etc. easily.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you liked my post BiBi, all in good fun :). But yeah we're just talking next to eachother, I actually agree with everything you said about height but that's only for people above a certain threshold in height, just like hairloss only really matters once you reach that critical tipping point past NW2.

The problem with balding is that it doesn't stop, so people with NW2 have every right to be worried. However I do believe that good-looking NW2's will beat out NW0's if they perform better on other aspects like height, muscle, skin color, etc. easily.
Isn't NW0 a myth? There's just NW1 and NW2.. anyway, some men actually benefit from slight recession.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool name. You're still wrong though. Norwood matters 'a lot' only if you're below a certain threshold. For men, the number is about NW1.5-2 (average Norwood). Any higher than that, or, at least, significantly higher, and your chances of getting laid take a huge hit. But if you're under the NW1.5-2 markers then the advantages of having a better Norwood are relatively slim. I'm not denying that, all else being equal, it's better to be NW0 than NW2, but in the real world, everything else isn't usually equal, and a NW2 chad with a great face will always beat a short NW0. I've watched this play out time and time again; it's the truth.
who the f*** is even talking about NW2 lmao?
man I'm starting to realize how right people are when they say 95% of crybabies here are not even beyond NW2.
being BALD does not EQUAL NW2, jesus christ.
when I say being tall doesn't make any difference when you're bald I am talking about ACTUAL BALD, about being so far after NW2 that you have to shave your head, yes that kind of BALD, real BALD, not a bit of receding hairline NW2. christ.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They say that you are a combination of the 3 people you hang out with ... congrats!

But seriously don’t let it make you become bitter. Allow these people to lift you from the Incel grave. Most incels don’t go socializing and go to parties anyways so your already leagues ahead of the Incel world. I’d say continue to go out and enjoy yourself with these people. At least these people aren’t your family members. Take it from someone who got the worst of the family genetics. If it gets to bad around these chads you can always stop hanging out with them. Family members on the other hand... there’s no escaping being the least successful / most socially clueless / Incel .

that's about the worst move you could do, dont' ever hang out with people that do so much better than you unless you want to always feel like sh*t, jealous and depressed, be around people at your level.
it's like being poor and always hanging around rich people and seeing their lives that you don't have. same when it comes to looks. don't hang out with chads if you're not one, unless you always want to see how easily all the girls fall to their feet while you get almost 0 attention for them or have to work really hard just for some scrapes.

that's not healthy for you.