A Night Out With Chad Plural - Reports From The Baldosphere

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so tired of this NW4+ gatekeeping by people who were too ignorant or lazy to counteract early enough.
Balding is balding.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so tired of this NW4+ gatekeeping by people who were too ignorant or lazy to counteract early enough.
Balding is balding.

Being here as a NW2 is completely fine.
Making statements about how your situation affected your personal life as a NW2 is fine.
Complaining that life is unfair and you're the unluckiest guy on the planet as a NW2 is still completely fine.

Bluepilling others and saying that baldness isn't THAT bad and everyone who lets it affect their emotions is a total incel, as a NW2, is not fine.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And here I am in the 'heading to NW5 diffuse at 28' club aye dab
meanwhile dudes that are NW1 are on this forum crying that their hairline receeded by 1 cm and their lives are over

they are only feminists when the guy isn't attractive. it's only "metoo" when the guy who hits on them is not attractive, otherwise it's "flirty compliment" and very much welcomed. although I can understand such behavior and it's perfectly normal to feel flattered when someone attractive makes a move on you, and less flattered when that person is not attractive, it's very hypocritic treat the same action in 2 different ways, calling one an harassment and the other compliment.

or being a "strong feminist woman" and basically being a b**ch to the average guy, but turning submissive and needy to the attractive guy.

I guess I kinda of diverged from the topic here lol
Yeah, no. Rape is rape, however good looking the guy is. Though it's true that you can get away with more touchy feely stuff and be more forward if you're good looking. There's rightly a line though, it's just pushed back a little further for Chad.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding is balding.
This is errant nonsense at its finest. Sorry mate, but it's true. There are many reasons people get to NW4+ other than laziness and ignorance. Some get terrible side effects, for example, which make it impractical to continue with treatments; others have balding that is just too aggressive or for whatever reason don't respond to treatments. Without knowing your situation I can't say for sure, but you sound like one of those low Norwood arseholes who think that their NW1.5 represents the zenith of the world's tragedies. It is right that higher Norwoods should have more legitimacy on a site which is dedicated to discussing hairloss, at least when it comes to assessing its impact. Like any disease, there are levels. And a mildly thin NW1 is right at the bottom rung, I'm afraid.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Making statements about how your situation affected your personal life as a NW2 is fine.
Complaining that life is unfair and you're the unluckiest guy on the planet as a NW2 is still completely fine.

Bluepilling others and saying that baldness isn't THAT bad and everyone who lets it affect their emotions is a total incel, as a NW2, is not fine.
Agree in part. But three is decisively not "fine". Low Norwoods bitching about mildly high temple points need to get some perspective. "Unluckiest guy on the planet". LOL.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And here I am in the 'heading to NW5 diffuse at 28' club aye dab
meanwhile dudes that are NW1 are on this forum crying that their hairline receeded by 1 cm and their lives are over

they are only feminists when the guy isn't attractive. it's only "metoo" when the guy who hits on them is not attractive, otherwise it's "flirty compliment" and very much welcomed. although I can understand such behavior and it's perfectly normal to feel flattered when someone attractive makes a move on you, and less flattered when that person is not attractive, it's very hypocritic treat the same action in 2 different ways, calling one an harassment and the other compliment.

or being a "strong feminist woman" and basically being a b**ch to the average guy, but turning submissive and needy to the attractive guy.

I guess I kinda of diverged from the topic here lol
Yeah, a lot of users on this forum lack perspective. Going bald sucks at any level of development, but there's no doubt that (particularly young) higher Norwoods have the worst hand of the bunch. There is a good proportion of users on here that probably aren't even legitimately balding - they just have a high hairline or a smidgen of age-appropriate front section recession. While I try to keep it all in perspective, I understand the annoyance of people like @Exodus2011 and other full baldies. NW1-2 with slow recession at 45? Hah!

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree in part. But three is decisively not "fine". Low Norwoods bitching about mildly high temple points need to get some perspective. "Unluckiest guy on the planet". LOL.

It's just a matter of speech. I basically mean everyone has the right to complain about their own situation regardless of the fact that other people have it worse. Will I roll my eyes when a NW2 complains that his hair loss is destroying his whole life? Yes. Do I think he should be happy and pretend everything is fine because other people are slick bald and have it worse? No.

It's when people start giving their opinion about situations they have absolutely no clue about that sh*t gets annoying. Nobody wants to hear a NW2 say that "balding isn't that bad, just hit the gym & be confident". If a slick bald guy says that, oh well, I disagree but his opinion on the matter actually counts.

DavidBelfast

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend I've known for 20 years and his hairline hasn't moved an inch. Chad genetics too.

At 35 he looks practically the same as he did in high school, whereas I look like a bespectacled middle aged man.

Genetics can be cruel!

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you referring to my post here or what are you talking about?
Otherwise, I agree with your post.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is errant nonsense at its finest. Sorry mate, but it's true. There are many reasons people get to NW4+ other than laziness and ignorance. Some get terrible side effects, for example, which make it impractical to continue with treatments; others have balding that is just too aggressive or for whatever reason don't respond to treatments. Without knowing your situation I can't say for sure, but you sound like one of those low Norwood arseholes who think that their NW1.5 represents the zenith of the world's tragedies. It is right that higher Norwoods should have more legitimacy on a site which is dedicated to discussing hairloss, at least when it comes to assessing its impact. Like any disease, there are levels. And a mildly thin NW1 is right at the bottom rung, I'm afraid.

I mean, I actually agree with most of your points but what constitutes legitimacy on this site and to what avail? Likes? To cry without being shamed?
It's just all a bunch of nonsense. I was focused on the gatekeeping aspect which is highly annoying. If anything, I think my post history has proven that I can offer a lot of perspective. So you can keep your advice. And your insults.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend I've known for 20 years and his hairline hasn't moved an inch. Chad genetics too.

At 35 he looks practically the same as he did in high school, whereas I look like a bespectacled middle aged man.

Genetics can be cruel!
Obviously none of us are scientists here, but the question of how much of this is genetics, and how much of it is diet, exercising, keeping good care of your body etc. greatly interests me. Hair loss is 100% genetics, no doubt. But what is the ratio for all the other stuff? Are some people destined to age brilliantly no matter what? While others can spend all their life in the gym downing carrots to no avail? I have a friend who, so far as I know, eats very healthily and lives an active life, yet his skin seems to have aged prematurely and, coupled with a thinning NW3 (in his late 20s) makes him look at least a decade older than he actually is. I wonder whether he smokes or does drugs or something. It's really quite startling.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you should become Toppik chad.
Lol. The life of a Toppik Chad. That takes me back. Back in 2016 I think, I briefly managed to get away with wearing Toppik and used it to pull some cute girls. There's nothing quite like being a full-head again after a period of baldness, even if it's only an illusion. Managed to pull a 6/10 early 20 year old - not a prime cut, but enough meat on the bone. That night, I was locking eyes with every girl in the club. Misc circling around me like I was their king.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously none of us are scientists here, but the question of how much of this is genetics, and how much of it is diet, exercising, keeping good care of your body etc. greatly interests me. Hair loss is 100% genetics, no doubt. But what is the ratio for all the other stuff? Are some people destined to age brilliantly no matter what? While others can spend all their life in the gym downing carrots to no avail? I have a friend who, so far as I know, eats very healthily and lives an active life, yet his skin seems to have aged prematurely and, coupled with a thinning NW3 (in his late 20s) makes him look at least a decade older than he actually is. I wonder whether he smokes or does drugs or something. It's really quite startling.

it's all genetics my dude. I know guys who smoke and drink all day, eat sh*t and don't even work out but they have full hair, skin looks good, they look young and healthy, and others like you mentioned look like sh*t no matter what they do.

the changes that a life style can do is very limited and it's all pile of bullshit that the media and modern doctors mislead and make people think it's all about life style while the truth is it's all about genetics. but hey no one wants to tell anyone "your genetics is trash and you're doomed", plus it's less economical to do so. instead they will promote you to waste your money on creams, expensive food and what not, deluding you to think it would have a significant change on your problems.

I'm an an excellent example for someone who have a pretty healthy life style but with tons of issues due to genetics.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prob does coke and MDMA

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's all genetics my dude. I know guys who smoke and drink all day, eat sh*t and don't even work out but they have full hair, skin looks good, they look young and healthy, and others like you mentioned look like sh*t no matter what they do.

the changes that a life style can do is very limited and it's all pile of bullshit that the media and modern doctors mislead and make people think it's all about life style while the truth is it's all about genetics. but hey no one wants to tell anyone "your genetics is trash and you're doomed", plus it's less economical to do so. instead they will promote you to waste your money on creams, expensive food and what not, deluding you to think it would have a significant change on your problems.

I'm an an excellent example for someone who have a pretty healthy life style but with tons of issues due to genetics.
Maybe genetics will get you so far but all that junk food, alcohol, sun worshiping and late nights will catch up eventually.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe genetics will get you so far but all that junk food, alcohol, sun worshiping and late nights will catch up eventually.

even if it does, that's gonna catch up to you when you're 50+ years, so who really cares about that.
you should enjoy your prime time as much as possible, not worry about how you're gonna look like when you're 60. by then you're gonna be old anyway.

best life is to look as best as you can and enjoy whatever you want when you're at your prime.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
even if it does, that's gonna catch up to you when you're 50+ years, so who really cares about that.
you should enjoy your prime time as much as possible, not worry about how you're gonna look like when you're 60. by then you're gonna be old anyway.

best life is to look as best as you can and enjoy whatever you want when you're at your prime.
Yes, this is what a friend of mine said also. He doesn't have any qualifications other than reading (a lot) about this stuff and observations, but he says that up until your late 40s you can coast on your genes. Smoking, drinking etc. All have effects but they're subtle and other than slightly dark eyes and the odd, small extra wrinkle, you won't notice them. Then, in your late 40s/50s it suddenly hits you and you look like you've been hit by a train. In severe cases, you'll even die. A bad lifestyle can take 10s of years off your life, but I agree that it doesn't effect youth. Other than being fat that is. Visible fat is not only unhealthy, it wrecks your aesthetics and prevent you from getting laid.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prob does coke and MDMA
Lol. He might do 2bh. From what I know of him though, I'm 99% sure he's clean. Given he has hairloss I often wonder whether the damage is down to Minoxidil. minoxidil caused permanent, really pretty severe damage to my skin and I'm sure it's done the same to many others. One of these days I'll sneak up to him and whisper the magic words into his ear: "minoxidil or finasteride?"