A Night Out With Chad Plural - Reports From The Baldosphere

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who the f*** is even talking about NW2 lmao?
man I'm starting to realize how right people are when they say 95% of crybabies here are not even beyond NW2.
being BALD does not EQUAL NW2, jesus christ.
when I say being tall doesn't make any difference when you're bald I am talking about ACTUAL BALD, about being so far after NW2 that you have to shave your head, yes that kind of BALD, real BALD, not a bit of receding hairline NW2. christ.

I'm having a discussion with BiBiBaldy who claims height doesn't matter because 5'9 = 6"2. I said that in a similar way, NW2 doesn't count as balding at all, so his argument is invalid. It's a mocking post claiming exactly the same thing that you just said.

Maybe you should practice your reading comprehension skills a bit before you go full retard?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man I'm starting to realize how right people are when they say 95% of crybabies here are not even beyond NW2.
when I say being tall doesn't make any difference when you're bald I am talking about ACTUAL BALD, about being so far after NW2 that you have to shave your head, yes that kind of BALD, real BALD, not a bit of receding hairline NW2. christ.

You are embarassing yourself.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed this too. For some kinds of faces, a perfectly straight hairline just looks weird, as though it's been superimposed. A little bit of space around the temples can really suit some people.

Is it true that straight hairlines recede in a straight line, unlike the Norwood pattern were u would have temple recession first then the forelock starts receding. My hairline is straight and my temples r slightly receded and I am worried that my forelock might start receding all together.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed this too. For some kinds of faces, a perfectly straight hairline just looks weird, as though it's been superimposed. A little bit of space around the temples can really suit some people.
Yeah it can look good. My hairline is still reasonably straight, albeit receded a bit, so it does look odd. I'd rather have it in typical nw2 style. But the main problem is the density is pure sh*t, especially around the hairline.

I've a friend that has terrible density on top n in the crown, but his hairline is still low, and fairly dense. In turn, he doesn't look bald, and can spike it even.

Hairline is King when it comes to balding, if you're lucky enough to keep that, you get a lot of forgiveness.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it can look good. My hairline is still reasonably straight, albeit receded a bit, so it does look odd. I'd rather have it in typical nw2 style. But the main problem is the density is pure sh*t, especially around the hairline.

I've a friend that has terrible density on top n in the crown, but his hairline is still low, and fairly dense. In turn, he doesn't look bald, and can spike it even.

Hairline is King when it comes to balding, if you're lucky enough to keep that, you get a lot of forgiveness.

I think that crown is equally important, of course less density in the crown is worse than in the hairline, but the moment your crown starts to show it becomes just as bad.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with this. Earlier this evening, I was walking back from work and called in at a pub. On one of the tables there was an NW7 guy chatting up a cute girl! I couldn't believe it - I've almost never seen a full-blown baldite score a hot girl before. At least that's what it looked like from behind. As I walked round, I got the real look. Turns out the guy was had basically no crown, too thin even for Topik, but thick hair everywhere else and a solid, NW2 hairline. Was maybe late 30s and having no difficulty chatting up a girl maybe 3/4s of his age. Fair enough, he had a good face and a nice frame, but he still had a massive bald spot. Crown balding, especially slow-losing, is by far and away the best type of baldness to have. Just Topik until you hit your 30s and by thr time your crown has thinned nobody will care!

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this. Earlier this evening, I was walking back from work and called in at a pub. On one of the tables there was an NW7 guy chatting up a cute girl! I couldn't believe it - I've almost never seen a full-blown baldite score a hot girl before. At least that's what it looked like from behind. As I walked round, I got the real look. Turns out the guy was had basically no crown, too thin even for Topik, but thick hair everywhere else and a solid, NW2 hairline. Was maybe late 30s and having no difficulty chatting up a girl maybe 3/4s of his age. Fair enough, he had a good face and a nice frame, but he still had a massive bald spot. Crown balding, especially slow-losing, is by far and away the best type of baldness to have. Just Topik until you hit your 30s and by thr time your crown has thinned nobody will care!

How can you assess anything from a guy talking to a cute girl, who said they are even there on a date or in a romantic interest kind of meeting? how do you know the girl isn't one of the "gonna use him for a free meal date and then budge out"
or many other options.
you literally cannot assess that they are there on a date and that the girl is even planning to do anything with him just from seeing them talking lmao.

blackg

Reaction score
Mate these two were probably just having after work drinks.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amen. Almost everyone here is only slightly balding at best and insane hallucinatory at worst.

Its made me wonder if they also have schizophrenia on top of BDD because these people will have a full thick head of hair and yet claim to be balding or even f*****g bald sometimes

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have maaaaaaassive thinning everywhere, but still some Good hairs in the middle off the Front. When I wear a basecap Backwards, There is hole in the cap, so this good middle front hairs are visible and the very ugly rest is hidden. So the people even thinking I have a nice hairline. I'm something like a 8,5/10 with this and can compete with every guy. I'm something like a fake Chad, with a Good Body and boyish but strong Facial Features (but the whole Face loses its symmetric without the backward cap). Last Time as Basecap-Chad in a Club, I kissed a Girl and while doing this kissing, another Girl tipped with a finger on my back to start a conversation (Just Imagine it, Things like that Never happen to normal guys). I had a One night Stand with this girl with my cap on while we had Sex.
When I go in the club without a cap, it's waaaaaay different and I'm waiting much longer at the bar.
And it's not only about the Girls. Even the guys treating you much different.
But when you have a cap and you look really good, girls trying to get your attention with stealing this cap. With NW0 I would Love Games like that, but with massive diffuse thinning this could kill your Night cause it's just like Somebody tries to steal you hair-system. Even the fear of the Guy on the door saying "you can enter guys, but man, take off the cap, it's to casual for Club" is nearly Killing me, cause I would Go home and nobody of my Friends would really understand it.
The Girl I kissed wants to see me again btw, but she probably felt in Love with basecap Chad, who isn't real.

I won't say your normal life changes completly, but the night life with lots of drunken superficial people changes completely for Sure. When you look Good you can just leave your friends for the evening and swim through the Club and you will always find new people. But when you aren't looking Good, you just feeling like blocking the way for other people. I know both sides.

Just wanted to tell, how clubbing with a Chad is as a balding guy, when you're basically both persons. I should Buzz Cut and maybe SMP so Backwards-Basecap-Chad Drops to 7.5/7 and balding guy rises to something like 6.5, but it's hard:)

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have maaaaaaassive thinning everywhere, but still some Good hairs in the middle off the Front. When I wear a basecap Backwards, There is hole in the cap, so this good middle front hairs are visible and the very ugly rest is hidden. So the people even thinking I have a nice hairline. I'm something like a 8,5/10 with this and can compete with every guy. I'm something like a fake Chad, with a Good Body and boyish but strong Facial Features (but the whole Face loses its symmetric without the backward cap). Last Time as Basecap-Chad in a Club, I kissed a Girl and while doing this kissing, another Girl tipped with a finger on my back to start a conversation (Just Imagine it, Things like that Never happen to normal guys). I had a One night Stand with this girl with my cap on while we had Sex.
When I go in the club without a cap, it's waaaaaay different and I'm waiting much longer at the bar.
But when you have a cap and you look really good, girls trying to get your attention with stealing this cap. With NW0 I would Love Games like that, but with massive diffuse thinning this could kill your Night cause it's just like Somebody tries to steal you hair-system. Even the fear of the Guy on the door saying "you can enter guys, but man, take off the cap, it's to casual for Club" is nearly Killing me, cause I would Go home and nobody of my Friends would really understand it.
The Girl I kissed wants to see me again btw, but she probably felt in Love with basecap Chad, who isn't real.

I won't say your normal life changes completly, but the night life with lots of drunken superficial people changes completely for Sure. When you look Good you can just leave your friends for the evening and swim through the Club and you will always find new people. But when you aren't looking Good, you just feeling like blocking the way for other people. I know both sides.

Just wanted to tell, how clubbing with a Chad is as a balding guy, when you're basically both persons. I should Buzz Cut and maybe SMP so Backwards-Basecap-Chad Drops to 7.5/7 and balding guy rises to something like 6.5, but it's hard:)

what norwood are you? and are you on finasteride or something?

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amen. Almost everyone here is only slightly balding at best and insane hallucinatory at worst.

Its made me wonder if they also have schizophrenia on top of BDD because these people will have a full thick head of hair and yet claim to be balding or even f*****g bald sometimes
In the spirit of inclusiveness, I'll say that I welcome NW2s and NW3s to the site, but I get where you're coming from Exo. The average user on hairlosstalk is an average guy (usually, not girls) who suffers from above-average levels of anxiety and has just started receeding and/or diffuse thinning. In many cases this will be a temporary and natural process, just part of a mature hairline. In a few it will be male pattern baldness. I understand their anxiety, but I wish they'd keep their sufferings in perspective. Same with people going NW3 or even NW4 in their 40s. Yes, it still sucks, but to compare it to being full blown NW5/6 in your late teens or early twenties, as a few very unlucky users on the forum are, is ridiculous. I remember nameless or some other nutter trying to argue that his mild NW3 at age 50 was objectively worse than your NW5 at 20. Utterly absurd line of argument, but a lot of the forum agreed with him.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you assess anything from a guy talking to a cute girl, who said they are even there on a date or in a romantic interest kind of meeting? how do you know the girl isn't one of the "gonna use him for a free meal date and then budge out"
or many other options.
you literally cannot assess that they are there on a date and that the girl is even planning to do anything with him just from seeing them talking lmao.
I can read body language and it was definitely date vibes rather than friend ones. True, she might have been using him for a free meal, but I doubt it. You hear a lot of conspiracy theories about girls doing this on shady, incel-like blogs, but in real life it's only rarely done. Putting up with a creep's bad company is a big price to pay for a free meal. I guarantee that 99.9% of girls would rather just pay. Plus, in our new feminist world, most of them do anyway. Every date I've been on in the last few years has been Dutch (i.e. shared bill), and that includes dates where I've got a kiss and/or sex.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the spirit of inclusiveness, I'll say that I welcome NW2s and NW3s to the site, but I get where you're coming from Exo. The average user on hairlosstalk is an average guy (usually, not girls) who suffers from above-average levels of anxiety and has just started receeding and/or diffuse thinning. In many cases this will be a temporary and natural process, just part of a mature hairline. In a few it will be male pattern baldness. I understand their anxiety, but I wish they'd keep their sufferings in perspective. Same with people going NW3 or even NW4 in their 40s. Yes, it still sucks, but to compare it to being full blown NW5/6 in your late teens or early twenties, as a few very unlucky users on the forum are, is ridiculous. I remember nameless or some other nutter trying to argue that his mild NW3 at age 50 was objectively worse than your NW5 at 20. Utterly absurd line of argument, but a lot of the forum agreed with him.

And here I am in the 'heading to NW5 diffuse at 28' club aye dab
meanwhile dudes that are NW1 are on this forum crying that their hairline receeded by 1 cm and their lives are over

I can read body language and it was definitely date vibes rather than friend ones. True, she might have been using him for a free meal, but I doubt it. You hear a lot of conspiracy theories about girls doing this on shady, incel-like blogs, but in real life it's only rarely done. Putting up with a creep's bad company is a big price to pay for a free meal. I guarantee that 99.9% of girls would rather just pay. Plus, in our new feminist world, most of them do anyway. Every date I've been on in the last few years has been Dutch (i.e. shared bill), and that includes dates where I've got a kiss and/or sex.

they are only feminists when the guy isn't attractive. it's only "metoo" when the guy who hits on them is not attractive, otherwise it's "flirty compliment" and very much welcomed. although I can understand such behavior and it's perfectly normal to feel flattered when someone attractive makes a move on you, and less flattered when that person is not attractive, it's very hypocritic treat the same action in 2 different ways, calling one an harassment and the other compliment.

or being a "strong feminist woman" and basically being a b**ch to the average guy, but turning submissive and needy to the attractive guy.

I guess I kinda of diverged from the topic here lol

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds like you should become Toppik chad.