A new treatment called "Hydracell"

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

In Scandinavia we have a clinic called "Poseidon Klinikken". It's the most well known in Denmark, and a lot of famous people had a transplant here, and with pretty good results too, I think.

Apparently they claim they have a vaccine to stop hair loss called "Hydracell". According to the website it stops the hair loss, but it also gives you about 30% more hair after a hair transplant, and that with only using Hydracell one time.

The treatment is free now (if you get a hair transplant with them of course), but it will later cost about 4600$ - the reason for that is that they need around 1000 people to document it's effectiveness, according to their website.

It's a treatment from Dr. Gary Hitzig, and here is he talking about Hydracell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxNnLaFOrZQ#t=107

Some results from their website:

Tho5EP4.jpg

pyo4wrT.jpg

I don't know about you guys. But I don't believe it. It just seems to good to be true. And if it was that good, why haven't anybody else heard about it?

Have any of you heard about Hydracell?

The website: http://poseidon-klinikken.dk

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the good thing is that scadinavians take it seriously as with all new stuff like exotic cars ,wind power, software development and generally the high quality of life. so i guess the scam possibility is super low. is the site in english version?

- - - Updated - - -

thats how serious they were with their "exotic" development.2010-zenvo-st1-on-road-overview.jpg zenvo car 1000hp

thats how serious they were with their high fidelity sound set ups. bang and olufsen speakers.
ba.jpg

thats how serious they were when they needed a bridge to connect islands. the bridge is half over the water and half under.

304743,xcitefun-resund-bridge-2.jpg

their renewable energy plant on the sea.
r460975_2266299.jpg

here is an interview of the Dr from 2011.

http://www.*********talk.com/showthread.php?t=6476

i mean that i dont hink they are scammers. if someone is a scammer they are the last one to possibly be.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you are right. It wouldn't be here you see typical scammers, and the clinic is well known in the north. But I wonder why it haven't got any more media publicity if it's so good?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...can anyone translate their website??....Just what tree are they barking up here?? I don't think it's PRP+ because I have never seen results like that from only this...

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Simple goodle, it is acell, aqua version
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/10/prweb8843796.htm

[/FONT]

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a treatment from Dr. Gary Hitzig, and here is he talking about Hydracell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxNnLaFOrZQ#t=107

If thats Dr. Hitzig himself in the video, then holy crap he's got a really terrible hairline. Yes, its straight, but its fairly high (think Kobe Bryant) and it looks FAKE. If his procedure works, why has he got such a terrible hairline himself?

A question about Acell:

Apparently it allows donor regeneration, well, at least Dr. Cole wants us to believe. He stated that it doesnt work as well as it should due to 'leakage'. He talks about the leakage here (go to the 7:00 minute mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVm4wSpzjo

More interesting are his thoughts on the follicle extraction, he says that the reason for regeneration is due to certain stem cells that surround the extraction are able to create a regenerated follicle along with ACELL so as long as the extraction is limited to as little of the follicle as possible (minimal harvesting). This is an interesting point because...!! If you you know about Pilofocus from Dr. Wesley, than you know harvesting is dead accurate, follicle survival rate is higher and extraction sites are much less invasive... which, when coupled with ACELL, *also* regenerated follicles! Interesting sh*t! A glimmer of hope, perhaps? I want this bald nightmare to end!

Any thoughts on this?

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Hm. So this might help or what? It sound pretty crazy if it does. And why wouldn't more clinics do this?

His hairline is weird yes, but I think it's more us guys who notice than the regular person.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It seems to be PRP with something extra from his company when it comes to regeneration.. dont know what it is though...
Whats the price if you just want to test it without hair transplant? could be alot cheaper now when they need 1000 patients.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...we need some fresh information here...what is that "something extra"?? Under what conditions are these pictures illustrating the results??? Is it hair transplant and HydraCell on the donor area for regrowth, or HydraCell on the recipient area to aid in restoration???

....8O

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
...we need some fresh information here...what is that "something extra"?? Under what conditions are these pictures illustrating the results??? Is it hair transplant and HydraCell on the donor area for regrowth, or HydraCell on the recipient area to aid in restoration???

....8O

If HydraCell is supposed to be ACELL, then it goes into the donor area to aid in regrowth. Grafts survive well enough in the recipient area already theres no need for ACELL there... UNLESS, of course the punches for the grafts to be inserted into could also create additional hair with ACELL, further increasing density along with the grafts extracted from the donor... sort of a one-two punch.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
If HydraCell is supposed to be ACELL, then it goes into the donor area to aid in regrowth. Grafts survive well enough in the recipient area already theres no need for ACELL there... UNLESS, of course the punches for the grafts to be inserted into could also create additional hair with ACELL, further increasing density along with the grafts extracted from the donor... sort of a one-two punch.

Don't want to speculate...want to know what those pics are showing and how the results were had....hair transplant involved, so who is doing the hair transplant?? Someone at Hitzig's clinic??

- - - Updated - - -

...bump...

..that video was uploaded Sept 2013 so it's current...

...why Denmark?? My guess is that something has been added to the treatment that would have to go through more FDA crap in the US...

...need someone who speaks Danish to contact the clinic and find out how much the treatment costs...and if there is any discount for people coming from overseas...

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't want to speculate...want to know what those pics are showing and how the results were had....hair transplant involved, so who is doing the hair transplant?? Someone at Hitzig's clinic??

- - - Updated - - -

...bump...

..that video was uploaded Sept 2013 so it's current...

...why Denmark?? My guess is that something has been added to the treatment that would have to go through more FDA crap in the US...

...need someone who speaks Danish to contact the clinic and find out how much the treatment costs...and if there is any discount for people coming from overseas...

I speak danish. If you get a hair transplant with them you get a free Hydracell injection too. It's free now, but when they have reach around 1000 injections they have enough to have a solid documentation for vaccine. That means it will cost 25.000 KR (4600$) for using Hydracell.

It's not just Denmark, it's the whole Scandinavia. The clinic is "Poseidon Klinikken" and is based in Denmark, Sweden, Norway... and Holland it seems. Maybe the reason for Dr. Hitzig to choose that clinic is because it means it will reach 4 clinics?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my sis lives next the clinic in copenhagen. i dodnt understand shi t in danish. i might visit it sometime. to get hydracelled :)

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
But you need a hair transplant too then mate, and that's a bit expensive ;)

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am greek i know how to handle the situation. i will walk out with many vaccines in hand Telogen Effluvium repeat without a hair transplant. trust me.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Btw it's possible to ask them questions on this email: info@poseidon-klinikken.dk

awesome..thanx for all that!

You would think they would offer up the HydraCell by itself without the hair transplant???

Also, on hair transplant's -- are the surgeons there reputable?? So far from what I see they do a decent job but you really need to drill deeper to get the real story...

If HydraCell were to stop my hairloss on the top and vertex in it's tracks, I'd have no problem getting an hair transplant for the front, IF THEY WERE GOOD hair transplant SURGEON's...It would also depend if they do FUE or FUT's...FUT"s are OUT of the question

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
awesome..thanx for all that!

You would think they would offer up the HydraCell by itself without the hair transplant???

Also, on hair transplant's -- are the surgeons there reputable?? So far from what I see they do a decent job but you really need to drill deeper to get the real story...

If HydraCell were to stop my hairloss on the top and vertex in it's tracks, I'd have no problem getting an hair transplant for the front, IF THEY WERE GOOD hair transplant SURGEON's...It would also depend if they do FUE or FUT's...FUT"s are OUT of the question

Now that would be the cure!!