A new treatment called "Hydracell"

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
They do both FUE and FUT, so that's good. I don't know anything about the surgeons, because as far I can see, they don't mention any by their names. I just know that they are the most famous clinic i Denmark (and maybe Scandinavia too I imagine?), and they have been on TV for a few times here. Not that it's a quality statement in itself of course.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The photo of the guy with the great results in the back, had fue in front and hydracell in the back.. so no grafts in the crown/ back erea. Is what they say in norway.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The photo of the guy with the great results in the back, had fue in front and hydracell in the back.. so no grafts in the crown/ back erea. Is what they say in norway.

If thats true, why not just use Hydracell EVERYWHERE rather than deplete donor follicles?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
If thats true, why not just use Hydracell EVERYWHERE rather than deplete donor follicles?

because it's harder to grow hair in front -- for whatever reason, it's just the reality...why does Rogaine explicitly state to only use minoxidil on the vertex?? Because that's where you get the payoff...there's a lot of people out there replenishing the vertex...not so much the temples and frontal temporal area...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
because it's harder to grow hair in front -- for whatever reason, it's just the reality...why does Rogaine explicitly state to only use minoxidil on the vertex?? Because that's where you get the payoff...there's a lot of people out there replenishing the vertex...not so much the temples and frontal temporal area...

I'd still take a crack at the entire scalp with Hydracell. There's nothing to lose.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I'd still take a crack at the entire scalp with Hydracell. There's nothing to lose.

especially if you already have some hair to work with in front....we need to get more info here....I wouldn't be opposed to hair transplant over there, but there has to be clear indication of how good they are at doing it...no effin' way am I doing a frontal FUE without knowing the doctor is top notch

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can write to them an ask which doctor perform the surgeries?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...just saw Dr. Wesley post something about PRP+ACell incubation of harvested donor hairs not falling out a month or so after being transplanted...He found this to be "very interesting" and is looking at it closer...

....sounds like there's a new wrinkle in all of this that is linking hair transplant quality to PRP+ACell....

...I've been saying this for a while now after PiloFocus and now this HydraCell/PRP/ACell starting to be combined with hair transplant processes...

---- the next advancement will be new "Gold-Standard" hair transplant's ... scarless, more donor regeneration and more donor hair...this keeps the money flowing for the doctors and that is what this is all about....You can't have something like Follica come along and start growing back hair -- that's too easy, and it will kill the hair transplant industry, minoxidil and propecia money-grabbers

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
...just saw Dr. Wesley post something about PRP+ACell incubation of harvested donor hairs not falling out a month or so after being transplanted...He found this to be "very interesting" and is looking at it closer...

....sounds like there's a new wrinkle in all of this that is linking hair transplant quality to PRP+ACell....

...I've been saying this for a while now after PiloFocus and now this HydraCell/PRP/ACell starting to be combined with hair transplant processes...

---- the next advancement will be new "Gold-Standard" hair transplant's ... scarless, more donor regeneration and more donor hair...this keeps the money flowing for the doctors and that is what this is all about....You can't have something like Follica come along and start growing back hair -- that's too easy, and it will kill the hair transplant industry, minoxidil and propecia money-grabbers

You can... but nobody wants us to have hair. If follica works the way its supossed to according to the patents and documents, then we'd be all cured. The pain in the *** problem is that we have to WAIT. Worse yet is that each following day is worse than the one before since hair loss is progressive.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
You can... but nobody wants us to have hair. .

that is a bit non-sensical...Dr. Wesley is working his bag off to get better results with hair transplant...He is the highest profile hair transplant surgeon that is pushing the boundaries with PiloFocus and by even "talking" about combining ACELL+PRP to help get better hair transplant results....

...Rahal, on the other hand, is still peddling this stupid ARTAS robot crap and charging an arm and a leg for his hair transplant's...he isn't pushing the envelope...

...I firmly believe that in 2014, we'll have proven donor area regeneration -- it's close now, but it will be licked this year..that's where we're going...

..but like you say Hellouser, each day things worsen....I hear ya on that ...every month I go for a hair-cut it's just worse and worse....right now I'm back to Saw Palmetto, Fish Oil, Evening Primose for internals to help slow things down - I'm only DR'ing my vertex now and have finally started to add Rogaine foam as it is easy to apply now that I'm a short-hair diffuse thinner - see through scalp - guy....I'm basically holding on by a thread....right now, my future path is hair transplant for the frontal 1/3 and hope Follica and/or DR'ing can hold on to the top and back, with maybe some recovery, but things are getting worse on the top and back every day that passes...

...my big thing for hair transplant is to not butcher the donor area....once donor area is guaranteed to maintain after hair transplant, or it goes scarless, then I'm jumping in with hair transplant frontal 1/3rd