A Latest Article On Tsuji's Work - October, 2018

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, the new hair does not have the susceptibility to miniaturization.

You'd have to take finasteride for any of your original hair that will shrink.

Best solution would be using Shiseido/Samumed/Folliculum/Follica (or whatever will be available) for miniaturized hair to stabilize/re-thicken them and stop further loss.

After 6-12 months of this procedure a Tsuji session to fill the bald spots would be perfect and should solve the problem for good.

H

Reaction score
but imagine what it would take to reach regular hair density....

it would take something like 5000-10 000 hair graphs ($$$$).

which would take i dont know how many hours (6-10) of most likely painful procedure.

and thats if everything goes well. With that many graphs/density of new hairs, you could have necrosis of the follicle. So it would probably be better to have atleast 3 sessions.

im just speculating tho, idk how all of this will play out. crossing fingers i guess
Keep in mind they are not transplanting follicular units they would be transplanting individual hair germs with a finer incision this may be easier on the scalp since they dont have to migrate an entire piece of skin with the group of follicles.

kevin west

My Regimen
Reaction score
A bad news. In Riken, the June 4 press release about the hair follicle clone could not be found. We experienced another deletion

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

H

Reaction score
A bad news. In Riken, the June 4 press release about the hair follicle clone could not be found. We experienced another deletion
If anything significantly changed I'm sure theyll announce it at the conference coming up in a few weeks.

kevin west

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am talking about Riken's official website, not an organ company. Before I saw the relevant information on Rikan, the same announcement as the organ company. But now I can't find it on Riken. Sorry, maybe I am too sensitive and apologize to everyone.

zinny999

Reaction score
Every other treatment looks like a joke compared to the depth of Tsuji's research.
The reason who is because this is by far the most complex work out of all of them.
Is not takling just the hormones issues that has been dug up last century.
Is not cutting head up and replanting it. The supply limit is not a huge factors in getting your head full of hair again.

With this basically you can go from Norwood 6 slick bald witth just a few thousands hair graft can go back to Full NW1-.5 provided you have bank account with over 100K and you are not over 70's where your head would have a hardtime taking on new grafts.

H

Reaction score
Since ol Tsuj is going to be at that conference on the 23 could his presentation be about the safety trials or is that too early? I feel like it's too early.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100K(USD)$$$$$

honestly no one will be able to afford Tsuji's treament.

Unless you are a celeb or you have a super HIGH paying job.....you'll just kill your years of savings and hard earned money, so that would be a horrible descision.

Let's be realistic here, what percentage of males suffering from male pattern baldness has 30k-100K USD to spend on their hair?

Tsuji treatment is sure exiciting but still unrealistic for 99% of male pattern baldness victims that wants a full head of hair

Almost no one has 30k-100k to spend on new a car, and if they do spend that much on their car, its still painfull and it takes them 10 years to finish their payment plan.... we can all agree that hair is ''useless'' and superficial, so almost no one will be able to pay 30k-100k for a full head.

I hope all of you guys are ready for that.

Listen, getting this treament should now be a new purpose for alot of us, and it will require discipline, hard work and willpower to acheive this treatment. It's realistic but only if you know deep down that you can be RICH. $$$$$$$$

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know the price yet.
Hasn't he said it would be as expensive as a hair transplant ?

IMO 30k-70k is realistic. Everything beyond is just ridiculous considering a lot of hairloss sufferer could be "cured" with a regular transplant.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100K(USD)$$$$$

honestly no one will be able to afford Tsuji's treament.

Unless you are a celeb or you have a super HIGH paying job.....you'll just kill your years of savings and hard earned money, so that would be a horrible descision.

Let's be realistic here, what percentage of males suffering from male pattern baldness has 30k-100K USD to spend on their hair?

Tsuji treatment is sure exiciting but still unrealistic for 99% of male pattern baldness victims that wants a full head of hair

Almost no one has 30k-100k to spend on new a car, and if they do spend that much on their car, its still painfull and it takes them 10 years to finish their payment plan.... we can all agree that hair is ''useless'' and superficial, so almost no one will be able to pay 30k-100k for a full head.

I hope all of you guys are ready for that.

Listen, getting this treament should now be a new purpose for alot of us, and it will require discipline, hard work and willpower to acheive this treatment. It's realistic but only if you know deep down that you can be RICH. $$$$$$$$

So much money spent on research so that only 10% can afford it? Assuming that 10% want to have hair and do not give a sh*t about recovering hair. the most important thing is that 10% are bald ..... I do not think it costs that 100k ... we always exaggerate !!

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get it together, people.
It's ~60,000 hairs you need to restore (to get from Nw7 to Nw1).
60,000:2.1= 28,600 grafts.
How much would it cost, if it were a normal hair transplant?
Over 80,000$.
If they succeed, that is how much it is going to cost, over 50,000$.
What do you really expect?
Now, cry out loud how unfair life is.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They would get more benefit with a lower cost. Since it is a market that will always be present. If it were such a high cost the bald people would opt for a possible new treatment or a treatment like dutas, regular grafts etc. Seeing him as a businessman would get quick benefits and leaving out the "competition" as Replicel could be. If they only hope to sell the product to a minority of 8% -10%, their profit would be much lower.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt, there will be those who will pay that kind of money, like most of top Hollywood actors 100k = $5 to them. And old guys like me, except, really, I'd better get a $40,000 facelift too. Then it hits you, why bother? Nobody cares at that age. Just buy a new Porsche.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They would get more benefit with a lower cost. Since it is a market that will always be present. If it were such a high cost the bald people would opt for a possible new treatment or a treatment like dutas, regular grafts etc. Seeing him as a businessman would get quick benefits and leaving out the "competition" as Replicel could be. If they only hope to sell the product to a minority of 8% -10%, their profit would be much lower.
It won't get drastically lower the first five to ten years.
Let me remind you, they aim at 10,000 customers per year.