A Latest Article On Tsuji's Work - October, 2018

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Havent been following tsuji as it is realistically going to be too late for me but just wondering is this essentially about being able to clone hair to transplant in whenever is needed or am i missing something?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Havent been following tsuji as it is realistically going to be too late for me but just wondering is this essentially about being able to clone hair to transplant in whenever is needed or am i missing something?

yeah, pretty much a cure for all if it works.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes. As long as you've got one hair on your head, it could potentially allow you to be NW0.

Imre Attila

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, if this treatment sucessfuly end in 2020, when will it come to Europe and how much it cost do you think in Dolar or Euro currencies?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, if this treatment sucessfuly end in 2020, when will it come to Europe and how much it cost do you think in Dolar or Euro currencies?

The OP is hype worthy, I agree. But you might want to hold this question for later. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here people...

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tIf it works as intended, not too late if you have even a tiny patch of hair left

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
If initially the price is to high, just get regular transplants until your donor is depleted, meanwhile the price should go down and you can benefit from it, replenishing your messed donor area and improving three top of your head.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said it would be expensive at the beginning so they could recoup the investment, but he also said that the aim is to gradually bring it to an affordable cost for everyone. It wasn't any more soecific than this. I think he mentioned a robit surgeon as well? I should try and find the interview.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea until the price drop it will , but eventually it will be spread around turkey etc

I don’t think the transfer of this technology is as easy as say hair transplants, which is pretty much a mechanical procedure. We are talking forefront medical advancements here.

They require a much deeper understanding and intricate infrastructure unlike using a punch stamp and a scalpel to relocate follicles.

We will have to invest in Asia and maybe with time other first world countries for a long time.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres over 100 genes that contribute to male pattern baldness and as so the dht resistance I assume of the follicle. Changing every one of these could lead to unintended consequences not saying it wont happen when we understand more but it'll take time.

Can you get hair cancer?
Your hair starts to grow uncontrollably all over your scalp