A Buzzcut Is Really Unforgiving When You Start To Lose Density

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Truly good looking men look just as good with a buzz cut as with long hair. I
usually the dead average looking man who can't go for a buzz cut

It's true that they can still look good in buzz cut but no way near their best.for example check Brad Pitt or Zac Efron 8n buzz cut.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

It's true that they can still look good in buzz cut but no way near their best.for example check Brad Pitt or Zac Efron 8n buzz cut.[/QUOT

Is it best of Brad?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 355

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
misery loves company
On top of that they cite example of jasom stathom and Bruce Willis.why they forget that they are celebrities.if they were not ,no one would date them.for me, bald is ugly.simple as that. The fact that these ugly celebs are hot has probably been started by bald people for their mental peace.bald is not hot.anybody who thinks it is fooling himself.it is so frustrating to find articles bald is the new sexy. Don't do that at least if you can't combat the problem.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
On top of that they cite example of jasom stathom and Bruce Willis.why they forget that they are celebrities.if they were not ,no one would date them.for me, bald is ugly.simple as that. The fact that these ugly celebs are hot has probably been started by bald people for their mental peace.bald is not hot.anybody who thinks it is fooling himself.it is so frustrating to find articles bald is the new sexy. Don't do that at least if you can't combat the problem.

the thing is the people they show are never "bald" just shaved but obviously have hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
On top of that they cite example of jasom stathom and Bruce Willis.why they forget that they are celebrities.if they were not ,no one would date them.
Yeah, let me stop you right here and say you're delusional for this dumb *** take.

View attachment 143890

If this is a guy who can't get women...... I don't know who can.

Even with a shaved head..

View attachment 143892

No homo that's a beautiful man.

As for the other dude..

View attachment 143894

View attachment 143895

Once again, handsome as f***.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lmao, what a tard, this one really needs a psychiatrist and some days outside of his mothers basement from where he browses all the incel forums in the world.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, what a tard, this one really needs a psychiatrist and some days outside of his mothers basement from where he browses all the incel forums in the world.

I generally disagree with that guy but I also agree that bald isn't inherently hot and nor is it inherently ugly. I can bring up bald guys who are much more attractive (to me at least) than guys with a full head of hair and I can also do the opposite. Hair loss is not a factor for me when choosing a partner. Maybe I'm biased because I also suffer from hairloss, but I don't know.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I generally disagree with that guy but I also agree that bald isn't inherently hot and nor is it inherently ugly. I can bring up bald guys who are much more attractive (to me at least) than guys with a full head of hair and I can also do the opposite. Hair loss is not a factor for me when choosing a partner. Maybe I'm biased because I also suffer from hairloss, but I don't know.

Yeah no worries mate i understand perfectly what you are saying, i have kind of the same opinion also. It's his opinion anyways and even if i respect it in a way because he can think or do what he wants in the end, but that does not make it true or valid also for the rest of the people who lived and live on this planet, regardless of what his shitty mindset is telling him.

I saw a lot like him roaming these types of "looks" associated forums and he is clearly either retarded or mentally ill or part of some sort of incel propaganda group who wants to spread their misery all over the place, because doh, misery likes company and because doh if he thinks that way everybody should do it also if not they are delusional, or that if he had or has a shitty life because of whatever reason than others will or should have it also and so on, the typical incel mentality.

Only the fact that he thinks that his opinions really matter for others or that anybody would be impacted by them is beyond imagination and he would really benefit from some therapy and some outside world experiences along with some real people interactions, at least social if sexual are out of the discussion for him and from what his messages show he clearly is a sexually frustrated virgin, and i'm not saying that being a virgin is bad or something but you get what i mean, i hope at least.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah no worries mate i understand perfectly what you are saying, i have kind of the same opinion also. It's his opinion anyways and even if i respect it in a way because he can think or do what he wants in the end, but that does not make it true or valid also for the rest of the people who lived and live on this planet, regardless of what his shitty mindset is telling him.

I saw a lot like him roaming these types of "looks" associated forums and he is clearly either retarded or mentally ill or part of some sort of incel propaganda group who wants to spread their misery all over the place, because doh, misery likes company and because doh if he thinks that way everybody should do it also if not they are delusional, or that if he had or has a shitty life because of whatever reason than others will or should have it also and so on, the typical incel mentality.

Only the fact that he thinks that his opinions really matter for others or that anybody would be impacted by them is beyond imagination and he would really benefit from some therapy and some outside world experiences along with some real people interactions, at least social if sexual are out of the discussion for him and from what his messages show he clearly is a sexually frustrated virgin, and i'm not saying that being a virgin is bad or something but you get what i mean, i hope at least.

I get you, man :)

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, let me stop you right here and say you're delusional for this dumb *** take.

View attachment 143890

If this is a guy who can't get women...... I don't know who can.

Even with a shaved head..

View attachment 143892

No homo that's a beautiful man.

As for the other dude..

View attachment 143894

View attachment 143895

Once again, handsome as f***.

yes but it's literally only 2-3 famous people that people keep on using as the "cheerful example" to why baldness isn't so bad, in all of hollywood famous people, only 2-3 bald men are seen as attractive, you go bald and people tell you "just shave it bro look at jason stateham" when you look like this- https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/che...solated-white-studio-background-139381659.jpg

Rueta

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but it's literally only 2-3 famous people that people keep on using as the "cheerful example" to why baldness isn't so bad, in all of hollywood famous people, only 2-3 bald men are seen as attractive, you go bald and people tell you "just shave it bro look at jason stateham" when you look like this- https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/che...solated-white-studio-background-139381659.jpg
Average looking guy...... Man this forum is so depressing lmfao. I still come and read here now and then and I'm happy I stopped giving a fk about my hairline

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average looking guy...... Man this forum is so depressing lmfao. I still come and read here now and then and I'm happy I stopped giving a fk about my hairline

Neah, incels are trying to take control over it, they are on every corner of the internet, we need to wait until the FBI declares them terrorists and starts to hunt them

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neah, incels are trying to take control over it, they are on every corner of the internet, we need to wait until the FBI declares them terrorists and starts to hunt them

Do you have enough time yet to give us all your own personal description of what constitutes an incel? you seem very fixated with incels and mentally ill people.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have enough time yet to give us all your own personal description of what constitutes an incel? you seem very fixated with incels and mentally ill people.

Mate, your starting to annoy me, i have no obligation to do nothing, and you seem fixated with the fact that i'm calling some of the users of this forum incels or mentally ill which they are, maybe i don't nail it 100% but in 99% of the times i do and everybody can see that anyways, their post histories are public and everybody can make an opinion based on that. What are you 12? If you don't like it don't read it and move on it's that simple.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, your starting to annoy me, i have no obligation to do nothing, and you seem fixated with the fact that i'm calling some of the users of this forum incels or mentally ill which they are, maybe i don't nail it 100% but in 99% of the times i do and everybody can see that anyways, their post histories are public and everybody can make an opinion based on that. What are you 12? If you don't like it don't read it and move on it's that simple.

I wasn't demanding you to do anything, was just curious since you use it as a slur a lot, sorry if i offended you.

Rueta

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really is a mental illness when you start posting about how you look at everyone's hairline and what Norwood they are at. Having a nw1 can't make an ugly person handsome. I love these posts on how they talk about they talked to a "woman" friend on if they would date a bald guy. If you would choose to take the opinion of a woman to heart so shallow as to say that she would never date a bald man then idk what to tell you. Balding and receeding is very common. It's only a problem once you make it one dude. The mind is powerful and our perception specifically of ourselves can be very flawed especially when you start obsessing.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't demanding you to do anything, was just curious since you use it as a slur a lot, sorry if i offended you.

You did no offend me i just find the question stupid, you have them in front of your eyes, incel is an ideology not so much as a person, everybody is different, you could be a f*****g virgin that does not mean that your an incel, you could be ugly or deformed that does not mean that your an incel, you could also be mentally ill and does not make you an incel either. It's a f*****g ideology and it's very easy to spot considering the fact that they are expressing it all over the place in their messages so yeah.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I agree with you, in real life completely bald white guys look like sh*t unless they're cops.

But those 2-3 famous people ARE good looking, unlike what that dude said.. which is what I addressed in my post..

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Truly good looking men look just as good with a buzz cut as with long hair. It's usually the dead average looking man who can't go for a buzz cut.

yep i agree

however if you start to diffuse thinning all over your head it gets noticeable very quickly compared to grown out as i demonstrated in that thread