A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
When does this actually release? Years ago I remember people saying this company was huge financially, and had an asthma drug far along in phase 3 so it should be out fast. Where is it? That was like years ago. PGD2 was discovered in like 2012 just to demonstrate how amazingly slow this stuff is.

Wrong, Seti is under Allergan (16 bil USD). Fevi is under Novartis (50 bil USD). The bigger the company, the much slower it will be and vice versa. Look at Cassiopea, Follicum, etc.
I doubt this will be ever released. Ironically, we have to use asthma drug (Fevi) to treat hair loss.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score
Wrong, Seti is under Allergan (16 bil USD). Fevi is under Novartis (50 bil USD). The bigger the company, the much slower it will be and vice versa. Look at Cassiopea, Follicum, etc.
I doubt this will be ever released. Ironically, we have to use asthma drug (Fevi) to treat hair loss.

Is there a date for Fevi then? I mean it must work for hair loss or they would never keep going with it. I dont care if its Seti or Fevi as long as it works for male pattern baldness.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I understand it, Fevipiprant is for asthma and a 2020 release is anticipated. Is there a compelling reason to assume that Fevipiprant will work as well as Setipiprant?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a date for Fevi then? I mean it must work for hair loss or they would never keep going with it. I dont care if its Seti or Fevi as long as it works for male pattern baldness.

Per Norvatis 's pipeline, should be out in 2020. However, convincing your doctor to give you an asthma drug to treat your hair loss is another problems besides the price. And Norvatis never studies Fevi for hair loss, so, any other use is off-label. We can safely ignore the official seti for now cause it is just phase 2a and these stupid big pharma always take a whole bloody year to release the f*****g simple data. Fevi has been in phase 3 for more than 1 year already and yet, release is set in 2020... so good luck for seti.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Could you use Fevi off label for male pattern baldness? Would it be at the right strength and that to be useful? Probably not. Of cours
Per Norvatis 's pipeline, should be out in 2020. However, convincing your doctor to give you an asthma drug to treat your hair loss is another problems besides the price. And Norvatis never studies Fevi for hair loss, so, any other use is off-label. We can safely ignore the official seti for now cause it is just phase 2a and these stupid big pharma always take a whole bloody year to release the f*****g simple data. Fevi has been in phase 3 for more than 1 year already and yet, release is set in 2020... so good luck for seti.

Lord what takes these so long. They said it would be out fast because of the huge phase 3 asthma trials that could be applied to male pattern baldness to fast track it. That was YEARs ago. What on earth takes so long? Its proven safe for asthma lord hand it to 10 guys and see if they grow some hair. Slap a new label on it and start selling the same crap your selling for asthma. You could do it in 6 months.
The time tables are ridiculous. Its not even a new drug! You already have proven its safe for asthma? What is different?

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The delay was noted in Novartis’ 2017 yearly report, though I don’t think a reason was specified; it is technically possible, though unlikely, that the date could be moved back to 2019. I’d actually like to know if the guys familiar with the science of it all feel that Fevipiprant would be an effective alternative.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you use Fevi off label for male pattern baldness? Would it be at the right strength and that to be useful? Probably not. Of cours

Lord what takes these so long. They said it would be out fast because of the huge phase 3 asthma trials that could be applied to male pattern baldness to fast track it. That was YEARs ago. What on earth takes so long? Its proven safe for asthma lord hand it to 10 guys and see if they grow some hair. Slap a new label on it and start selling the same crap your selling for asthma. You could do it in 6 months.
The time tables are ridiculous. Its not even a new drug! You already have proven its safe for asthma? What is different?

Bro, I have no clue on the bloody damn long timeline. I am just telling you what I have known so far. Fevi is said to be more powerful than Seti (dont ask me to explain it cause I am not scientist). And we need Seti 's trial results (for what purpose ?), to judge whether Seti work for Androgenetic Alopecia or not. If Seti shows positive results for Androgenetic Alopecia then try to get Fevi when it is release while Seti is still in trial (or has been already dropped due to zero regrowth, who know ?)
Btw, I never knew that Norvatis is interested in Androgenetic Alopecia

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm Canadian but I'd rather the supplier ship out to individual addresses....at which point it doesn't matter which country you are from. Has anyone verified if the supplier will do this or not?

Thats what we are trying to do actually, split a kilo in 5 x 200 g shipped to 5 differents adress

bugbug

Reaction score
Thats what we are trying to do actually, split a kilo in 5 x 200 g shipped to 5 differents adress

Then why do you need Canadians? Those 5 addresses could be anywhere in the world.
Anyway I'm in on any group buy that has separate shipments. I don't care what country the other people are from :)

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When does this actually release? Years ago I remember people saying this company was huge financially, and had an asthma drug far along in phase 3 so it should be out fast. Where is it? That was like years ago. PGD2 was discovered in like 2012 just to demonstrate how amazingly slow this stuff is.

Blame the morons dropping Seti, cots had to take it in his own hands. Even if Seti and samumeds want agonist come, well still lack an official way to deal with pge2.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped responding to them, and they lowered the price to 1k/500g. Scam?

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a reliable source for pge2? I am not a responder to minoxidil. I know at least a few users on here have used it before. Going to be using seti and pge2 together.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a reliable source for pge2? I am not a responder to minoxidil. I know at least a few users on here have used it before. Going to be using seti and pge2 together.
be sure to use retin a or something for your face when using pge2

sntung

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro, are you still doing the seti GB? 98% purity and the other % being water is not bad at all.