A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
i only trust chemistry and my uni lab. the batch i've had tested was legit & pure seti, period.
if they one i'll buy is crap, i will know for sure.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received an order for 300G from them. No complaints about service so far in fact found them easy to deal with. I'm going on the earlier reports from @westonci about purity but i guess there is no way to know for sure. Going to do about 1.75G a day for at least 6 months.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received an order for 300G from them. No complaints about service so far in fact found them easy to deal with. I'm going on the earlier reports from @westonci about purity but i guess there is no way to know for sure. Going to do about 1.75G a day for at least 6 months.

If it's legit then 1.75g should serve you well. Have you used seti before? If so does it appear/taste genuine?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it topically before. It tastes the same but encouragingly it has more of a yellow tint to it which i believe Setipiprant should have.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it topically before. It tastes the same but encouragingly it has more of a yellow tint to it which i believe Setipiprant should have.

I've used private forum seti which had a yellow tint, and lyphar seti which is more yellow-white but still tastes the same. If you really want to make sure it's seti you could take a large dose and you should have classic seti side effects like dry mouth/insomnia (if taken late in evening) of course it doesn't say much for the % purity.

With your regimen plus that dose of seti I'd be surprised if you don't at least maintain. @westonci didn't get back to us with the purity reports but at that price it's tempting, would save me a ridiculous amount of money.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used private forum seti which had a yellow tint, and lyphar seti which is more yellow-white but still tastes the same. If you really want to make sure it's seti you could take a large dose and you should have classic seti side effects like dry mouth/insomnia (if taken late in evening) of course it doesn't say much for the % purity.

With your regimen plus that dose of seti I'd be surprised if you don't at least maintain. @westonci didn't get back to us with the purity reports but at that price it's tempting, would save me a ridiculous amount of money.

Have you had maintenance then? And what dosage?

I've rolled back my regimen quite a lot from what it used to be and just looking for maintenance. Also hate using topicals so would be great if i could drop one.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you had maintenance then? And what dosage?

I've rolled back my regimen quite a lot from what it used to be and just looking for maintenance. Also hate using topicals so would be great if i could drop one.

So I've had a hair transplant on the front and am judging it by my crown thinning. I've been on 1G seti daily for almost a year, it's hard to say for sure whether I've maintained, it appears that I have thinned slightly. However my hair loss is very aggressive at 25 years old and I'm certain that seti has at the very least slowed it down. I'm wondering what a higher dose could do for me, Westonci's only maintenance treatment was setipiprant at 2G a day, he maintained over 2 years, that is unmistakeable.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread seems dead.. so anyone recently bought seti from westonci cheap source ?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Total rubbish scammy company Bros! Do not buy from here!
1. Different prices for different people trying to scam us to the max
2. Giving out your private details and names and orders to other potential buyers to help sell. That's how I posted those names earlier.
3. Completely focused on money and always trying to push for that sweet money
4. Openly stated they hooked the first to catch the rest
5. Asked if I will test so they can be more careful wtf they said need be careful for testing stock wtf
6. Once you paid mysteriously stock has sold making you wait
7. When you have an issue they totally ignore you completely and I can prove this. They will not respond and ignore emails once they have been caught. They will not solve any issues including fake product and like all scammers just ignore you once they have scammed you.

STAY AWAY BROS!

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
me and few other guys. waiting for it.

so a quick update; seti has been delivered to one of the locations in our GB. Alas, wrong quantity (less than planned).
I hope they just swapped packages, otherwise some seti will be missing. Even then, some amount of seti will be in the wrong continent, and it will be hard to fix.
Waiting for them to reply and propose a solution.

Beyond logistics, the serious stuff: I've just delivered a sample to the lab; let's see.

Last edited:

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
so a quick update; seti has been delivered to one of the locations in our GB. Alas, wrong quantity (less than planned).
I hope they just swapped packages, otherwise some seti will be missing. Even then, some amount of seti will be in the wrong continent, and it will be hard to fix.
Waiting for them to reply and propose a solution.

Beyond logistics, the serious stuff: I've just delivered a sample to the lab; let's see.

Good luck! If it turns out to be legit, I think many of us would love to know the source. Also curious, how much the lab testing is going to cost? Is there a specific type of lab you have to use to get it analyzed at?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck! If it turns out to be legit, I think many of us would love to know the source. Also curious, how much the lab testing is going to cost? Is there a specific type of lab you have to use to get it analyzed at?
it's all in this thread. source Tian, tester my local uni.
it has already been proven legit in other batches. but you need to get all the amount you pay for, right?

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's all in this thread. source Tian, tester my local uni.
it has already been proven legit in other batches. but you need to get all the amount you pay for, right?

Searched this thread for "Tian" and your mention of it is the only one. I thought perhaps you misspelled the company so I read all the posts of yours in this thread and nowhere in them did you mention the company you purchased from.

Can you perhaps provide more information?

Also, when do you expect to get lab results back?