A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
any update from anyone on this? Im down for chipping in on a group buy but I saw people saying scam

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any update from anyone on this? Im down for chipping in on a group buy but I saw people saying scam
Haven't heard anything in a while. Someone said they don't ship to US, another got quoted a different price, might be a bust

abcdefg

Reaction score
Blame the morons dropping Seti, cots had to take it in his own hands. Even if Seti and samumeds want agonist come, well still lack an official way to deal with pge2.

Not to go on about this, but I mean the PGD 2 thing was discovered I think in 2012. Its been 6 years and there is not even anything close to being able to apply any of this to male pattern baldness yet.
People honestly think male pattern baldness will be cured in the next 10 years? Its going to take 10+ years to apply a discovery from 6 years ago yet alone something bigger or more complicated.
The knowledge and discovery is not the problem its that it takes 20 years to do anything with it.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we even need a group buy? I’m buying 200g off them for $400 which isn’t that much difference to the 1kg price

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For any bros that care: this is unfortunately a scam.

I checked them out, asked my chinese friend to check them out and sent them bunch of emails and tried calling them.

They are shifty as f*** bros and I would avoid. I can list the many reasons found bros including different prices they just make up as they go along, not answering, scammed and stole from another company with scammer owner, sh*t dump location with no production capabilities, sample product not matching and more.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I checked them out, asked my chinese friend to check them out and sent them bunch of emails and tried calling them.

They are shifty as f*** bros and I would avoid. I can list the many reasons found bros including different prices they just make up as they go along, not answering, scammed and stole from another company with scammer owner, sh*t dump location with no production capabilities, sample product not matching and more.

Thanks for the heads up, @westonci did you post the purity report?

Man hair loss sucks, stupid money for something that may or may not be legit, and even if it is it might not even work

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, @westonci did you post the purity report?

Man hair loss sucks, stupid money for something that may or may not be legit, and even if it is it might not even work

What really sucks about Hairloss is all the stupid snake oil that people believe in. Time and Time again......the desperation here is stifling.lol the internet is at everyone fingertips most should be able to figure out these scams within 5 minutes.The next successfull treatment...(yes treatment because a cure is not possible in the near future or even this century) will make big headlines. Not just some blurb with a Google search or a link posted here. IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS. Not just a 30 second sound bite but it will be a big story.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What really sucks about Hairloss is all the stupid snake oil that people believe in. Time and Time again......the desperation here is stifling.lol the internet is at everyone fingertips most should be able to figure out these scams within 5 minutes.The next successfull treatment...(yes treatment because a cure is not possible in the near future or even this century) will make big headlines. Not just some blurb with a Google search or a link posted here. IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS. Not just a 30 second sound bite but it will be a big story.

May as well give up then if there’s no cure this century. By the way what are next weeks lottery numbers?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Had already some talk with private forum admin about this supplier. They gonna sell you bunk.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had already some talk with private forum admin about this supplier. They gonna sell you bunk.

Which private forum? The one that made this year's ago and everything else? Haven't read even a single case of scam in 8years bro that is impressive!! Can I join? Bro I'm tired of being f*****g scammed, having sh*t in my products, playing Russian roulette with my health and it's now getting pretty obvious to me that most all these are scams and dangerous games to them. I'd rather pay a fair price bro and support a place that looks after one another.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros seriously these guys are scammy unprofessional as f***! They won't leave me alone and keep chasing me....

Also so you guys know, they've sent me a file that literally says 'catch' with some of your names in it. They purposely started with Jan-Laurens Feytongs to catch the rest to scam.
Francesco gregori!
Daniel Schoeberlein!
Choi Seung-il!
Seiji!

Seriously Bros wtf! They literally baiting and catching scamming and even giving out your info to catch others and none of you cheap bros care? They don't care about any of this yeah I'm sure they'll care about our health or death.