A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

mmontag89

Reaction score
Agreed on the purity test. If westonci is already on it, I’m good with waiting. Not opposed to chipping in either.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do we need a group buy? They wont sell it to us individually if we claim we are merchants?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do we need a group buy? They wont sell it to us individually if we claim we are merchants?

i think if you contact westonci contact you can buy it alone, not in a group buy. if i understand well

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need pgd2 and pge2, oral supplementation is going to fail both in efficacy and long term side effects. Nuclear approaches are always going to fail. Better than antiandrogens though, I’ll give you that. But still, meh.

I'm sure we need PDG2 lol as it's probably important, but what are the reasons?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To everyone who messaged me about the US group buy: I am waiting on the purity report from westonci before getting it started. Feel free to go ahead and purchase some if you don't want to wait. I'll get it started when I get the results, sorry for the confusion.

balding2early

Reaction score
How does seti compare to finasteride/dutasteride?

I’ve been taking 1mg finasteride everyday and dutasteride 2-3 times per week for a while now.

Dutasteride is giving me sides though. I’m pretty much just slowing my hair loss st this dose

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic new guys! :)

So the purity results just came back, its 98.5% pure with the remainder being mostly water.

I will post the PDF soon.

thats awesome ! thanks for testing it man !

now who's down haha

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci, what's the price for 100g setip ? I maybe should buy it....But the best may be to have a source for the "stable" pge2..