A Bit Of Good News Regarding Setipiprant

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How would this work with US customs? Here’s what Lewis told me a couple of weeks ago:

“It becomes more difficult to pass custom since trade war between USA and China.....
But we have a better way to slove it.
I had sent some parcels to USA these days, it is no problem. But the quantity of one parcel can't more than 75gram.”

So I guess if you ordered a kg from this place you’d just get it in multiple packages?

Yup my last order of 200g from Lewis was split 75g,75g, and 50g

Not issue with customs with his new shipping method.

As for TianYuan, im still trying to figure out a way. They guy that originall bought from them got his order split 700g and 300g. he lives in Belgium and no issue for him with customs.

Its hit or miss

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$1.6/g

So $1.6 x 2g x 365 days = $1168 for 1 year

Still expensive, but now at least possible.

Before you would have been spending $5k + per year

yeahhh this is really surprising.. months ago people at 1g x 365 days were paying like 2-3 K .. but 1168 $ us is 1500-1600 cad + shipping.. so i would be willing to pay that only if it provides a 90 % + maintenance ..

have you been using it enough to tells ? if not i'll try to stay updated with you ! thanks man

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t yeah. Still haven't ordered from Lewis, should I bail on that now?

Can we start organizing a group buy and can I be in it

We could even up doseage to like 3g

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Sunny said it's 1800 for one kg and 1700 for 500 g, and that he never sent to the US before. Great...

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So for those wondering about the ordering process, TianYuan doesnt hold an inventory of Seti on shelves or anything like that.

You can order yourself or do a mini Gb with others (i.e 3-4 others) and pay upfront.

It than takes 4 weeks to manufacture.

Me and three other guys just committed 1kg

• 1 guy did 500g
  • 1 guy did 300g
  • and I committed 200g

https://i.imgur.com/sLfk05p.jpg

sLfk05p.jpg

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So for those wondering about the ordering process, TianYuan doesnt hold an inventory of Seti on shelves or anything like that.

You can order yourself or do a mini Gb with others (i.e 3-4 others) and pay upfront.

It than takes 4 weeks to manufacture.

Me and three other guys just committed 1kg

• 1 guy did 500g
  • 1 guy did 300g
  • and I committed 200g

https://i.imgur.com/sLfk05p.jpg

View attachment 99960
@westonci do we know the purity yet? My last batch from Lewis has little pieces of rope in it. Needless to say the purity can’t be that great with the Zhe Chem. Interested to see where this ends up.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci what did he tell you about US shipping?

Any reputable member wanna go in and I'll take 500 g for $900 plus shipping?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci do we know the purity yet? My last batch from Lewis has little pieces of rope in it. Needless to say the purity can’t be that great with the Zhe Chem. Interested to see where this ends up.

Did yours have it too? Damn bro! Mine had a few pieces of bonus black stuff in it that I swear was rat sh*t. Threw it out. Not going to risk my life eating sh*t!

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how do the group buys work? Does one person pool the money and purchase it and distribute it among the others?